Karma and the Clearing Principle

O

oKa

This is the inner work, that many in ascending circles speak of.
In fact, without doing this particular bit of work to clear all our karma, it will be impossible to ascend.

I am interested in what Lauras channels say of it.

Blessings
oKa

oKa said:
In fact, without doing this particular bit of work to clear all our karma, it will be impossible to ascend.

I am interested in what Lauras channels say of it.

Blessings
oKa
Clearing Karma seems to be quite complicated - I guess that's why we have so many lives? We are both creating it ("good" karma?) and clearing it ("bad" karma?). No short cuts - unless through Reiki :D

I looked up some of the things that the Cs said about it. Interesting how Reiki came up - twice, in exactly the same words, I wondered if this is a duplication? And, not the only duplication I found, either.

Also, much of the discussion on karma relates to personal stuff, rather than global. I guess everyone gets their own karma as well as group karma. Very intersting.

C's Transcrips said:
Q: (L) Why is this happening to earth?
A: Karma.
Q: (L) What kind of Karma could bring this?
A: Atlantis.
Q: (L) What did the Atlanteans do to bring this on us?
A: We cannot answer you at this time.
Q: (L) What can protect us?
A: Knowledge.

Q: (L) Can one ask the higher self for permission to do a cleansing?
A: Be cautious not to interfere with karmic learning assignments.
Q: (L) Do some people have attachments that are part of karma?
A: Yes.

Q: What did the Atlanteans do to bring this karma on us such that the grays and Lizzies...
A: Worshipped and served self to extreme.

Q: (L) Well, in the case of Reiki, what I specifically want to know is if, say an individual is psychically, spiritually, karmically, or otherwise wounded or discombobulated, does the application of Reiki symbols give messages to the electromagnetic field to re-form or re-arrange the pattern in the perfect pattern intended?
Q: (L) And can repeated application of this, can not only physical things, but also etheric things, be healed? That is karma and so forth?
Q: (L) So that our continual use of Reiki and application to ourselves and each other literally would cleanse us from our karmic burdens, memories or scars of the soul?

Q: (L) In a general sense, is there some negative karma involved in committing suicide?
A: There can be negative karma involved with many things.

Q: (L) Why have black people, in general, for most of recorded history, been living in such primitive conditions with such
primitive mind set?
A: Isolation from modern interaction.
Q: (L) Why is this?
A: Karma. Punishment for past society which was cruel master hierarchical.

941203 (can't figure out why this is the same as 941103. Is it a duplication?)
Q: (L) Well, in the case of Reiki, what I specifically want to know is if, say an individual is psychically, spiritually, karmically, or otherwise wounded or discombobulated, does the application of Reiki symbols give messages to the electromagnetic field to re-form or re-arrange the pattern in the perfect pattern intended?
Q: (L) And can repeated application of this, can not only physical things, but also etheric things, be healed? That is karma and so forth?
Q: (L) So that our continual use of Reiki and application to ourselves and each other literally would cleanse us from our karmic burdens, memories or scars of the soul?

Q: (L) Now, before F*** arrived, V*** and I were having a discussion about physics and psychology and it is my understanding from experience and study, that emotions, as human beings term them, are related to physiology, to chemicals, and can be controlled by thoughts. And, that if we choose to change our emotions, we have only to change our thinking. Is this correct?
A: Partly.
Q: (V) What you are saying is true, and that is all fine and dandy, but how many of the population can do that? Would even believe that they could do that? (L) Not very many. Less than ten percent. (V) Well, then, how does the definition...
A: That is not the issue?
Q: (L) Well then, what is the issue?
A: Karma.
Q: (L) Are emotions that are carried over karmicaly, do they affect the physical body that they come into in a chemical way...
A: Can.
That's weird, I found exactly the same part above, in 941227....

C's Transcrips said:
Q: (L) My current husband and I seemingly have very strong karma together. What is the source of this karma?
A: Were lovers in Persia.
Q: (L) And that was in the 1600s as we have been told before, correct?
Q: (L) Do I have any particular karma toward or with any of my children that is outstanding? Any one or two children with outstanding karma?

Q: (L) Is there some karmic element that was fulfilled by the Holocaust?
A: Of course.
Q: (L) Could you tell us what karma was being expunged in that activity and what group the Jews represented?
A: This is not germane, but it was Atlantean overseers "expunging" guilt from that life experience.

Q: (L) Is there anything I can do to help?
A: Let it "run its course," karmic in nature.
Q: (L) Well, F*** has such a lovely aura, how can he have such icky karma?
A: Not "icky" karma, has to do with adjustment factors.
Q: (L) As soon as he adjusts in some way, he will stop having these depressions?
A: Not point.
Q: (L) What is the point. I mean, he is suffering. It is awful to have to spend so much time suffering.
A: Adjustment process.
Q: (L) What is he adjusting from to?
A: Not to be answered at this point.

Q: Except for A***. I am very unhappy about A***. I want to cry about it all the time.
A: Always has been the conflicted one karmic.
Q: What is the nature of the karma?
A: Role reversal.

Q: Now he says further: 'Yes, everything is lessons and if a person has chosen a specific path they should be allowed to go and learn their way. But, let's say this is happening to someone you really love. And let's say that the person may be in a period of his life that his/her thoughts are probably taking her/him to commit, let's say, a murder. Don't you think that if you send this person love, even unconsciously, that it may provide the necessary energy (influence) to stop that murder?'
Comment please.
A: No, no, no!!! In fact, if anything, such an energy transference even could enhance the effect.
Q: In what way?
A: Imbalanced waves could be drawn upon by the receiver.
Q: I think that this word he used is a clue: 'Don't you think that if you send the person love, it could provide the person the necessary energy' and in parentheses he has the word 'influence' which implies control of the other person's behavior, to 'stop that murder.' So, it seems that there is a desire to control the actions of another person.
Q: But, his intent is entirely benevolent because he wants to stop a murder which is the saving of a life, as well as prevent the loved one from going to prison. So, it SEEMS to be benevolent in intent. Does this not make a difference?
A: Have we forgotten about Karma?
Q: Well, both S and I mentioned the fact that one cannot always judge these situations because we don't know. We cannot know. For all we know the potential murder victim is an Adolf Hitler type or the potential parent of one, or something like that, and then the murder would save many lives with the sacrifice of two lives, or that this murder is supposed to happen because of some karmic interaction that is essential between the murderer and victim, and that we simply cannot KNOW these things and judge them.

Q: I would like to ask if we can ask some questions about Vincent Bridges and Jay Weidner.
Q: What are their intentions toward us?
A: Bad.
Q: Well, is Vincent really connected to these Satanic people?
Q: Is he connected to them close to the inner circle?
A: No.
Q: Is he really an initiated Sufi?
A: No. Karma is coming.
Q: Do we have anything to be concerned about where they are concerned?
A: No.
Q: Do we need to take any further actions like putting more information on the website, any other things
than what we are currently doing or have already done?
Q: What?
A: Some more web info.

Q: Gee. Is Karma like going to the store? "I'll have two lessons of those, and five of that one over there! I
need a dozen of these!" What a thought! A "karmic shopping list?" Well, I would ask about the current
situation, but then Vincent Bridges will go on another rant claiming that all we do is sit around asking about
ways to make money.
A: He is a robot.
Q: So, he says only what he is programmed to say and does only what he is programmed to do?

Q: (V) The next question - and I asked Laura about this - is it possible, in a meaningful way, to send healing
energy, Reiki, directly to the subconscious through the ether tube connector symbol?
A: Yes. This has also been discussed. Application increases circuit imprint.
Q: (L) I think the way the question was asked before - does repeated applications of Reiki heal Karma even,
and the answer was 'yes'. I think that something that heals Karma just about covers everything...since
that is very often our major concern in this reality. (V) Laura and I were looking at these Karuna Reiki
symbols earlier and discussing them, can you offer some insight as to their validity?
A: Give them a try and research background of originator. You may discover something very interesting.
Q: (V) Well, I have used them, not to a great extent. The one that I have used the most is the Rama
symbol which is used to dispel or expel negative energy. Does this symbol do what they claim it does?
A: Do you think that a symbol can control your consciousness, or the consciousness of another?
Q: (V) I guess I've been thinking it's a tool just as this is a tool (holds up symbol displayed earlier). No I
don't think a symbol can control consciousness...when it's put that way. But I want to say that I think
they can be used as tools also. Not to be right or anything but this my thinking at this time.
A: What quality of an individual would have to be present to set the effect of a symbol against
consciousness?

oKa said:
What is the inner work? Do you mean 'karma and the clearing principle' and if so, what is 'karma and the clearing principle'?

oka said:
Again, what is this particular bit of work - and how could you know that it would be 'impossible to ascend'? What do you mean by 'ascend'.

We ascend by clearing all karma - as it is karma that made us 'fall' in the first place (fall in conscious understanding of all higher concepts (including transfiguration and transformation).

There is the karma dynamic - that harmful thoughtform and being is inherited life after life. And most of humanities karma today, is from pastlife circumstances and pastlife ancestry.

And the clearing principle - that says it takes a very specific action to clear a karma. One must address all karma at the 'Original Cause' ... see the original circumstances.
(which takes the use of a pendulum or muscle-testing - the intuitive mind cannot get us to these truths, nor can the ego/mental mind).

Namaste

oKa

I am still not following you oKa. Do you mean ascend as in a shift to 4th density?

The way I see it karma can be cleared(although i'm not sure this is the right term) through the natural process of living and learning but can be sped up through processes such as Reiki which can heal the scars of the soul.

There is actually more than just "clearing karma." You can clear all your karma and be back at the beginning, knowing nothing, and just making more karma while clearing old karma.

Q: (L) Well, that leads back to: what is the wave going to do
to expand this awareness? Because, if the wave is what
"gets you there," what makes this so?
A: No. It is like this: After you have completed all your
lessons in "third grade," where do you go?
Q: (L) So, it is a question of...
A: Answer, please.
Q: (L) You go to fourth grade.
A: Okay, now, do you have to already be in 4th grade in order
to be allowed to go there? Answer.
Q: (L) No. But you have to know all the 3rd density things...
A: Yes. More apropos: you have to have learned all of the
lessons.
Q: (L) What kind of lessons are we talking about here?
A: Karmic and simple understandings.
Q: (L) What are the key elements of these understandings, and
are they fairly universal?
A: They are universal.
Q: (L) What are they?
A: We cannot tell you that.
Q: (L) Do they have to do with discovering the MEANINGS of
the symbology of 3rd density existence, seeing behind the
veil... and reacting to things according to choice?
Giving each thing or person or event its due?
A: Okay. But you cannot force the issue. When you have
learned, you have learned!
You have to learn the lessons of this level of reality before you can grow to the next level.

A: First you must choose your goals. Then you network with others with similar goals to achieve them. What do you want? Graduation or repeating the grade?

Q: (T) Oh well graduation is always the best. (L) Well you know what Gurdjieff said - 'No one can escape alone. You have to have a group and you have to have a plan, and you have to work.' Nobody can do it alone and you have to do it with the help of somebody's who done it before. It's a very important thing he said about that. He said first you have to understand you're in prison and then you have to learn about the prison and you havet to learn about how to get out, and you can only learn about that from somebody who's already gotten out. And you can't do it alone because it takes a whole team. (T) To get out? (L) Yeah, that's what he said, and it's so true. Because the minute you start wiggling around in the matrix, it comes down on your head. (T) Well the matrix is programmed to keep us here. And keep us stupid.
Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future."

I agree with Laura. I belive that karma is "time" dynamics, so it can never end or "cleanse" (as C's would say good or bad (karma) is a matter of perspective). Karma is merely a tool for gaining knowledge, and knowledge is cumulative to various incarnations, i.e. persisting on soul/subconscious level. So, knowledge/truth will set you free.

Back
Top Bottom