Kantek

Traces of kantekkians?
_http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/12/23/siberia.human.ancestor.discovery/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

Don't think they are from Kantek because:

The Denisovans, the scientists say, were more closely related to Neanderthals than modern humans.

It's interesting because it seems they were like some hybrid race of neanderthals and modern humans, or something like that, it makes you wonder how much bones of unexplored races are there underground!

Hi Shijing, thanks for putting all this information together. I just want to ask you if you know anything else about the magyar-hungarian language ? Even from the C´s material I didn´t get wiser, they didn´t release a lot about it. So if you can give me some ideas where to search I will be very greatful, thanks j

Hi jaela --

jaela said:
Hi Shijing, thanks for putting all this information together. I just want to ask you if you know anything else about the magyar-hungarian language ? Even from the C´s material I didn´t get wiser, they didn´t release a lot about it. So if you can give me some ideas where to search I will be very greatful, thanks j

For now, have you taken a look at this thread? If not, take a look at it first. For some reason, the topic of the Hungarian language is kind of a tar-baby and attracts a lot of emotional speculation -- not that it isn't an interesting topic, but as you'll see in this thread, people have a hard time being objective about it. In any case, I discussed Magyar in some detail there and gave some references. After you've read through it, if you have more specific questions, let me know and I'll tell you if I can be of help or not.

Hi Shijing.
Thank you for your compilation. It is REALLY helpful!

About the “planting”

Q: (L) Okay, what about the Semitic and Mediterranean peoples?
A: Each time a new flock was “planted,” it was engineered to be best suited to the environment where it was planted. Aryans are the only exception, as they had to be moved to earth in an emergency.

Q: (L) If races are engineered on earth to be “best suited,” what factors are being drawn from or considered regarding the Semitic race?
A: They are not engineered on earth, but in Orion lab as all others. They were “Planted” in the Middle East.

So we have some 4D engineering and “gardening” here. I think that we, 3D beings with a 3D logic patterns don’t understand and probably can’t even imagine the conception of such a technology.

And I agree with Graalsword and cholas that the Orion/Nordic type genes are the cause of all human races.
There is one moment in your post that I would like to point out:

Q: (L) Okay, if it started with the Nordic types, and that is where the other humanoid combinations came from, what genetic combinations were used for human beings? Black people, for instance, since they are so unlike “Nordics?”

A: The Nordic genes were mixed with the gene pool already available on Earth, known as Neanderthal.

As I understand C’s are talking about the origins of Black race. Have you ever heard about Caucasian Negroes?

Hi Zee Ley welcome to the forum :)
we recommend all newbies to post an introduction in the Newbies section of the forum (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=39.0) telling a little bit about themselves and how they found the forum.

Zee Ley said:
And I agree with Graalsword and cholas that the Orion/Nordic type genes are the cause of all human races.

Well, it is just a hypothesis, mostly based on what the Cs said. I just deduced from that that they used both nordics (from somewhere else in orion) and neanderthals and then added genes from others to produce the different types. But I may be totally wrong. Anyway, what I currently wonder is: were all those races created as potentially soulled beings from the beginning? Where they planted to interact with soulless anthropoids in the same way it would happen much later with 'kantekians vs neanderthals'? And in such a case, that was the origin of organic portals?, and as they didn't produce enoughly powerful negative psychopaths, it was necessary to put kantekkians on earth to produce those powerful destructive psychopaths?

So psychopaths are "failures" compared to OPs as the Cassiopaeans said, but: could pre-kantekkians OPs be a failed attempt to create psychopaths by 4D STS? So that they needed to plant the more agressive Aryans to mix with (or get raped by) neanderthals?

Zee Ley said:
There is one moment in your post that I would like to point out:

Q: (L) Okay, if it started with the Nordic types, and that is where the other humanoid combinations came from, what genetic combinations were used for human beings? Black people, for instance, since they are so unlike “Nordics?”

A: The Nordic genes were mixed with the gene pool already available on Earth, known as Neanderthal.

As I understand C’s are talking about the origins of Black race. Have you ever heard about Caucasian Negroes?

There were blacks in Egypt and middle east from ancient times so they could made it also to the Caucasus in the same way some jews ended up in the middle of Africa.

So psychopaths are "failures" compared to OPs as the Cassiopaeans said, but: could pre-kantekkians OPs be a failed attempt to create psychopaths by 4D STS? So that they needed to plant the more agressive Aryans to mix with (or get raped by) neanderthals?

That's an interesting way to think about it.

This may be going off in another direction, or causing confusion to the above idea, yet it does seem that Neanderthal, Cro magnum and possibility others were present and interacting together on the earth and already had some advanced cultural forms and civilizations in progress, when the Aryans were lifted/rescued from Kantek and unloaded onto the earth amidst those present occupants.

Neanderthal was on his way out, having already mixed with Cro magnum at that time, so adding Aryan to Cro magnum, would have been the boost to further develop the native prototypes in psychic and physical respects, and it seems that a conscience "higher being" could have evolved from this mixing. And this is where I could be mistaken, but it seems that with Neanderthal out of the picture, or soon to be, the major interaction from this point would have been Aryan/Cro magnum.. and that the really negative attributes would have likely occurred due to mixing the higher psychically developed race, with the more earthly intuned native race, which could very well have been like attempting "to run the 220 power through a 110 line", for the children of this early mixture.

What I`m wondering is, if the natives had already interbred resulting in a higher "form" of organic portal among themselves, and then..having certain abilities added or gained through a further mixing with "psychically" advanced beings, wouldn`t it naturally be a huge dilemma for the culture they were brought into? You would have "souped up op`s", or more developed op`s to deal with, but at the same time you would have no knowledge or understanding, of whats really wrong with some people.

And do we know whether or not these Aryan types rescued from Kantek, were not the ones who brought the large deformed appearing head, due to their "advanced mental abilities" to the earth with them? And it might very well have been these Aryans, or the first mixes with them, that assumed the "god" role, in those early cultures and it was simply this strange "Aryan head form" that many "native" cultures were attempting to imitate or relate to, in so many instances of head deformation beyond that point.

Just seems that the real problem might have been the active interbreeding between Cro magnum or early mans "beautiful women" and the Aryans, more so then anything else that advanced the psychopathic abilities, in all the future races, from that point.

Meager1 said:
yet it does seem that Neanderthal, Cro magnum and possibility others were present and interacting together on the earth and already had some advanced cultural forms and civilizations in progress, when the Aryans were lifted/rescued from Kantek and unloaded onto the earth amidst those present occupants.

Neanderthal was on his way out, having already mixed with Cro magnum at that time, so adding Aryan to Cro magnum, would have been the boost to further develop the native prototypes in psychic and physical respects, and it seems that a conscience "higher being" could have evolved from this mixing.

If by cro-magnon you refer to the peoples who suddenly appeared un Europe in the paleolithic, then it seems that they appeared out of nothing more or less at the same time Aryans were brought. So in that sense, Cro-Magnons were very probably either Kantekkians, or descendants of them after something else happened, such as interbreeding with neanderthals and/or someone else, and less likely an already existing group.

Meager1 said:
And do we know whether or not these Aryan types rescued from Kantek, were not the ones who brought the large deformed appearing head, due to their "advanced mental abilities" to the earth with them? And it might very well have been these Aryans, or the first mixes with them, that assumed the "god" role, in those early cultures and it was simply this strange "Aryan head form" that many "native" cultures were attempting to imitate or relate to, in so many instances of head deformation beyond that point.

Laura talks about it in the article The Golden Age, Psychopathy and The Sixth Extinction; referring to skulls of neanderthals, rather than Aryans

Back to Neanderthals: it is curious to me to note that they also had long 'bread-loaf-shaped' heads with a 'bun' at the back. The 'mark of Cain', perhaps? It makes one wonder about the Ica skulls from South America as well as skulls such as those of Nefertiti and her children and how that may relate to the institution of monotheism. Periods of environmental stress enabled pathological types to rise to the top and they used religion to fulfill their bloody fantasies. I really do think that the psychopath - the extreme form of the authoritarian personality - derives enjoyment out of human suffering.

Andrew Łobaczewski, the author of Political Ponerology (Red Pill Press, 2006), writes that "Natural human reactions ... strike the psychopath as strange, interesting, and even comical. They therefore observe us... They become experts in our weaknesses and sometimes effect heartless experiments."

One then has to consider such things as cranial deformation and circumcision. It is clear when you read studies of this sort of thing that many of the cases cited in the literature (Nefertiti and her children, for example) were not artificial deformation, but natural, and maybe this bizarre, dolichocephalic head with the extreme upward/backward extension was the Biblical 'Mark of Cain' - the murderer. It also strikes me that, since there is an association between cranial deformation and circumcision, circumcision was also done in 'imitation' of the 'new elite', these hybrid beings with no souls. And if so, what was their genital structure? Were Neanderthal genitals different in some way back then, something that has been lost in the many generations of genetic recombination since those ancient times - and circumcision was an attempt to make the normal male organ look like that of the Neanderthal hybrid? There is a condition called aposthia in which a boy is born with a missing foreskin. The Midrash of Ki-Tetze notes that Moses was born aposthic. Other sources tell us that Jacob, his son Gad and David were also born aposthic. Apparently, David Levy, former Israeli Foreign Minister and member of Knesset, was born aposthic. Arye Avneri's authorized 1983 biography of Levy notes this:

"When David Levy was born ... his mother Sima noticed at once that he was different from other baby boys. He had been born already circumcised, for the foreskin was entirely missing."

Ok thanks yes I see where I went wrong, I was putting cro magnum way, way before Aryans.

I found this interesting little booklet, where the ancient Chinese describe the North American Continent as a Mulberry tree, the Grand Canyon as the home of the "sun god" and speak of "their" colonies here as the cliff dwellers!
Here`s the link if anyone is interested in having a look.

http://www.archive.org/stream/ancientchineseac00mallrich#page/n3/mode/2up

to Graalsword,

Well, it is just a hypothesis, mostly based on what the Cs said. I just deduced from that that they used both nordics (from somewhere else in orion) and neanderthals and then added genes from others to produce the different types. But I may be totally wrong.

We both may be wrong. But when “Nordic type” means “humanoid light form” aka “sector Orion”, very interesting connection appears.

Anyway, what I currently wonder is: were all those races created as potentially soulled beings from the beginning? Where they planted to interact with soulless anthropoids in the same way it would happen much later with 'kantekians vs neanderthals'? And in such a case, that was the origin of organic portals?, and as they didn't produce enoughly powerful negative psychopaths, it was necessary to put kantekkians on earth to produce those powerful destructive psychopaths?

I am exploring this topic not in the terms of psychopathy. Who are/were Jews is the Question.

Back
Top Bottom