"Just Get me a new life!" Dream

Julius

Jedi
Hello to all!

After researching for sometime until now, yesterday I started taking hydrogen peroxide diluted in water, 10 drops per a glass of water, after a few hours I had the same feeling I have when I start to breath deeply hyperventilating (I do breathing exercises for years) without breathing deeply. Having read about the increasing oxygen in blood level brought by the use of H202 it seemed like it was doing its function.

and last night I felt my mind awake all night but the body was deeply asleep, and I had this dream:

I was busy with my daily life, and at some point (in the dream, doing important things for me), I remembered that I had to get something that I forgot in a room where I previously was. I went back to that room (it had a direct access door from the outside) and as I reached for the object, a book of some kind, and turned around, in the opposite side of the room where I was, there were a bunch of people, talking about me and my life. In my mind I 'knew' these were the people that are behind every thing that happens to me, controlling every little bit of my life, from the people I know to the things I 'see'. I knew they would have to 'erase' me of that event so as to keep things 'as they sould go', I remember thinking that they would erase my memory, or they will lock me up and 'wash' me... I was mad at this discovery, and those people knew that I had busted them. So I just shoutted "Give me a new life!!" and left closing the door behind, thinking that they would 'erase' me again and there was nothing I could do except to expect for a better 'new' life.. In the dream it was like a confirmation of what I already knew but hadn't taken the ideia too serious.

Balcky said:
Hello to all!

I had the same feeling I have when I start to breath deeply hyperventilating (I do breathing exercises for years) without breathing deeply.
Hello Balcky,

Hyperventilating indeed increases slightly the level of O2 in the blood and decreases the level of CO2, it generates ponctual euphoria, vitality,...

As you know these quick short breathes should be used cautiously and for very short period of time. It's this kind of breath (added to some specific stimulation of the moving centers, the navel one particularly) that is used in kundalini yoga and the result of such technics (when it works) are really devastating.

It leads to an hyperactivity of the moving center that will take the control of all the other centers. So the result, a dominant hyperactive moving center is almost opposite to the Work which aims a development of the higher centers !

Thank for that info Alex.

My perspective on hyperventilating is that it is when the air into the lungs starts flowing effortlessly, its like the force I put in the lungs is only a slight impulse.

My pratice with breathing never has included quick short breathes, always long slow deep breathes, the result is a feeling of calmness, energy building and clear head. And never felt the hyperactivity of the moving center (the need to move) through this practice.

Back
Top Bottom