Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

Brilliant conversation between JBP and prof. Huberman about the interplay between neuroscience and psychology.
Some great insights into the inner workings of our machines. Highly recommend.

If someone has got the time, it would be great to pull out some of the more salient points from the conversation and post them to another appropriate thread.

I just received this e-newsletter from Jonathan Pageau, talking about his and his family's time in Jerusalem with Jordan Peterson.

Our time in Jerusalem​

I just returned from Jerusalem with my family. We loved walking the narrow streets of Old Jerusalem and would wander through them until late in the evening. It was a wonderful experience visiting the Tomb of our Lord and all the Biblical places. I'd recommend it to anyone for getting perspective on the stories.

Jordan Peterson and I recorded a documentary for Daily Wire on the various Christian sites of Jerusalem. It was wild to be there with him and to enter the Holy Sepulcher. The buzz was palpable. Our visit coincided with Sukkot, or the feast of the Tabernacles, so plywood cabins with tents inside were set up all over town. We got lost one day in a very Orthodox Jewish neighborhood and found ourselves under severe stares which escalated in children spitting at us and cursing us.

The holidays in Israel are always a tense time. While Jordan and I were having a recorded discussion in a restaurant that overlooks Bethlehem, a Palestinian threw a rock at a police officer and was shot in the street! You might hear the screaming crowd and the ambulances in the final video when it comes out.

On returning from Tel-Aviv late at night, our taxi had to make a detour as Molotov cocktails thrown by Palestinians were exploding nearby. I could see the fighting from the hotel windows. The intensity even affected our time there as rumors started to appear online that Jordan had "stormed" the Temple mount with radical settlers. In fact, our group visiting and filming the Dome of the Rock was ambushed by settlers who tried to mix with our group to be seen with JBP.

Despite all this, our general experience was extremely positive and most people on all sides were genuine and kind. I made two videos for my own channel and hope to put them out soon.

🤦‍♂️ Not sure what JPB was thinking going there, or whose bright idea it was to make that kind of project for the Daily Wire.

I just received this e-newsletter from Jonathan Pageau, talking about his and his family's time in Jerusalem with Jordan Peterson.

🤦‍♂️ Not sure what JPB was thinking going there, or whose bright idea it was to make that kind of project for the Daily Wire.
Well, JBP works with the Daily Wire now and that's run by Ben Shapiro, who's huge on Zionism.

This flag combines 40 different flags from LGBTQIA+ communities around the world, including: Abrosexual, Aceflux, Agender, Ambiamorous, Androgynous, Aroace, Aroflux, Aromantic, Asexual, Bigender, Bisexual, Demifluid, Demigender, Demigirl, Demiromantic, Demisexual, Gay/MLM/Vinician, Genderfluid, Genderflux, Genderqueer, Gender questioning, Graysexual, Intersex, Lesbian, Maverique, Neutrois, Nonbinary, Omnisexual, Pangender, Pansexual, Polyamorous, Polysexual, Transgender, Trigender, Two Spirit, Progress Pride, Queer, Unlabeled.

Feels like every day you wake up, some new mental disorder is added to the „normal“ list…

Feels like every day you wake up, some new mental disorder is added to the „normal“ list…
Wonderful! It is worth it to read through Twitter for all the replies/comments. One stood out as a good synopsis for all: The reason the Left can't meme is that they are the meme.
Ffn7HLsVIAA1Z6A.jpg

Wonderful! It is worth it to read through Twitter for all the replies/comments. One stood out as a good synopsis for all: The reason the Left can't meme is that they are the meme.
View attachment 65912
Maybe the bots have left Twitter. I did not see a single comment praising the new flag.The world is starting to feel more normal, if only for a moment in that little corner of the internet. Someone even offered up a better flag to use in coming years. You can get something similar in any paint store. Fits in a handbag or glovebox, passes as career gear, handy whenever you need to show those pride colors or even pick a paint chip. How can you lose?

FfnmydbVIAAlPku.png

This could as well go to Not the Bee portal:

Moloch Announces Forcing Your Kids To Become Transgender Is Acceptable Form Of Sacrifice

Article Image

WASHINGTON, D.C. — The ancient god Moloch has announced that in lieu of the actual blood sacrifice of your children, you can now simply force your kids to become transgender as an alternative.

"Honestly, I still prefer killing your kids in ritual sacrifice or aborting them," he said at a press conference. "I guess I'm old-fashioned like that. But coercing your kids into undergoing harmful surgery and hormone treatments works just as well, I suppose. As long as you're sacrificing your kid's future to the progressive, anti-human agenda, it doesn't matter one way or the other."

Moloch said that parents who encourage their young children who haven't hit puberty yet or started thinking about sexuality at all to think about changing genders will be under the protection and favor of his evilness. "I am appeased by such sacrifice. A child's life is ruined so that a parent may appear woke in the eyes of her friends---truly a diabolical ritual that I wholly approve of."

The backlash is getting stronger in Canada as people are seen the woke pathological carnage all around themselves; to their families, friends and communities. This is Ontario related.

Enough is enough is gaining traction. Unfortunately, it was not enough at the polls for the majority of parental voters.

The video brings up one Dr. who made it in as a school trustee in Ottawa - a forever-mask trustee (don't know here views on child medical trans-recruitment.) Good luck with her, and she is a so called PhD.

1666768304262.png

Back
Top Bottom