Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

So Hysterical ™ :lol: Grandfathers vs Their Woke Offspring
YT • AwakeningwithJP

Some comments below the video also were fun/interesting, and said

- "Never ran out of baby formula before men could get pregnant"
- "We've never tried Communism the right way"
- "I love how the woke grandkid went to college for gender studies, but couldn't tell us what a woman is..."

- "Man, I feel for JP. The time he has to spend listening to the woke in order to nail it so perfectly has to be considered a sacrifice"
- "I'm a grandfather now and count myself lucky that my sons actually use their brains to think and not follow."
- "Fetal racism solved through abortion" is so funny... until you remember that they already argue this

- "My grandfather, born in 1899, fought in WW1, overcame Spanish flu in 1918, endured the depression of the twenties, raised 4 kids, joined and fought in WW2, endured rationing until the fifties and I never heard him whinge. Now, using the wrong pronoun gets people worked up."

- "We have a Supreme Court Justice who can’t define what a woman is…, let that sink in"
- "This is an actual realistic portrayal of the generations. Great job."

Last edited:
More woke trends: "Don't be Fatfobic"
(talk about deadly obesity)

Talk about deadly obesity risks in America? Fat chance.jpeg

A strange (extreme) trend in which people act increasingly woke, hiding their own decisions behind victimized group thinking, promoting not to exercise nor to eat healthy - and if you don't agree, it's fatfobic. (I am not talking about overweight, but extreme obesity) If a severe obese person wants to loose some weight - it's now called "fatfobic" - and therefore not encouraged to loose some weight accoridng to the woke community and it's upside down clown world. "Be extreme obese and healthy" is the new thing - and big magazines are all over it (of course).

YT comments below the video

- It’s so bizarre to criticize and call someone who is exercising to lose weight “fatphobic.” But these are also the same people who will call you “transphobic” for not wanting to date a “trans person.” I feel like they’re all self-hating narcissists who need everyone around them to be just as miserable as they are to feel validated."

- I miss the olden days, when "body positivity" just meant, "you don't have to be a size zero to be beautiful." It was a counter to anorexia. It said being 5 pounds over your "ideal weight" wasn't the end of the world. That was actually healthy.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F35feb28b-fc4d-4204-940f-b70eb4707379_1756x790.png

Population control beauty standards. From sex appeal to type 2 diabetes in one generation.
Source - The Good Citizen

The kids are obviously the prime target of the LGBT indoctrination:

Reminds me of the
Pied Piper....Yikes! 🤤

SNIP:
The proof is etched on Hamelin’s face itself. An inscribed plaque on the stone facade of the so-called Pied Piper house, a half-timbered private residence dating to 1602 – similar to an even earlier one etched on the building’s window – bears explicit witness to the mystery. The inscription reads:
“A.D. 1284 – on the 26th of June – the day of St John and St Paul – 130 children – born in Hamelin – were led out of the town by a piper wearing multicoloured clothes. After passing the Calvary near the Koppenberg they disappeared forever.”

JULIAN & JORDAN PETERSON DISCUSS ESSAY, THEIR NEW WRITING APP

This interview is about the new app that Jordan and Julian have made. The interview was done by Mikhaila. She refers to Julian as the elusive Peterson, and her first question to her brother is "why have you taken so long to talk?

The main reason I post this video is not about the app. It's about seeing them together and laughing (and they laugh a lot in this video) all the prayers for the Petersons seemed to have found their mark😊

I also want to add that, I believe it was in Amsterdam back when JP was in his hay-day, that he said before his speech "my son gave me some good advice for this talk. His said: if I stick to what I know, and I'll be fine (I won’t get in trouble) I think I’ll follow that good advice" (paraphrased) I remembered that after JP wandered into areas that he did not know well and thought his son was on to something. He must know his dad pretty well.

If not interested in the app, it may be worth your while to watch them happy and laughing for a few minutes.

The kids are obviously the prime target of the LGBT indoctrination:
Then comes this. Just when you think you've seen enough, no! There's always something new to see! It was published just on Mother's Day, the day we celebrate and venerate all moms in Mexico. At MUAC, a museaum of the UNAM, public mexican university.

Ai Hasegawa, with "I want to give birth to a dolphin", talks about this productive capacity as a return to the ecological crisis: why not gestate an endangered species?

For her part, in "I (don't) want a baby", Marge Monko uses a suprematist aesthetic to place the idea of motherhood before that of a factory: gestation as a continuity to the logic of capitalist production.

The embroidery series "El punk no ha muerto, son las mamás", by Paulina León, is a slogan that enunciates the political, social, identity and revolutionary potential behind the act of motherhood.

Back
Top Bottom