Joining the private FOTCM Board

Don't you think that the statement "The only true ones" together with the statement that "people are denied true knowledge" and "the world is moving away from the truth" and the suggestion to find answers in FOTCM is a good introduction to any sect? Wouldn't it be closer to the truth to say that "we strive wholeheartedly to live fully with the truths of the original Christians" ?
Have been re-reading that site and to me the text is being conveyed in quite a different way which also matches my own experience: This group is not demanding exclusivity for themselves, but actually inspiring people to do their own research with an open but scrutinizing mind, and to network.

It helps to widen the perspective for many - something that is not in accordance to the wishes of the Powers That Be, as they want to keep people's awareness as narrow as possible. At the same time, this group honors the free will of people to gather knowledge and implement it as they see fit (or are ready) regarding their own individual situations.

As for other groups, I believe if there were ones working in similar ways like FOTCM, they already might have been trying to make contact. FWIW.

I am glad Learner that you perceive it that way , the only logically true statement in my statement is that one cannot assume that someone is the "only thing" without first proving that there is nothing like that thing besides that thing or conclusively proving that that thing is the only thing. All the more reason I wanted to point this out because the C's said that there are "others" like this people/group so to say that one is the only group in some general sense is quite a risky statement. The rest is my subjective comment about the possibility of interpretation. In general I presented my concern I think in a sufficiently logical way so I end here so as not to maintain an unnecessary discussion because I see that I provoked a reaction of denial and a sense of attack.

There might be other similar groups but we don’t find anyone else calling paleochristians themselves as we know the term, so until proven the contrary, yes, we are the only group. If you find another group with this same approach who also call themselves paleochristians, let us known then, and the elders might consider or not, if re-work the statement, otherwise, you are debating about something insignificant.

Let me rephrase; even though I do see where are you coming from with your concern, you are debating on a detail that doesn’t have much importance to the value or our principles about paleochristianity. Apologies if I sounded harsh on my previous post, wasn’t the intention at all, but after re-reading it, I realized I sounded a bit harsh.

Back
Top Bottom