Jerusalem UFO

Stones

Padawan Learner
Q: (Andromeda) Is a massive worldwide thinning of the veil responsible for a lot of the high strangeness experienced recently? Well, we already know that.

A: Yes.

Q: (Andromeda) What was the horse and rider apparition that was seen in Egypt?

A: Thinning of the veil.

Q: (Belibaste) But this knight, what was the meaning? Was it a ghost, a creature, was it fighting with the Egyptian people? (Perceval) It looked like an apparition of...

A: Saladin.

Q: (Belibaste) The knight or prince... the Arab fighter. (Perceval) It was on a bridge, over water. (Andromeda) What about the UFO in Jerusalem?

A: Same.

I was just hoping to get a little more clarity on this UFO siting.

What exactly was it doing?
What was the flash?
Why the speedy take off?
Is this related at all to the child supposedly found inside the temple after this siting?
WAS there a child found inside the temple?
If so, who is he/she?
How did he/she get there?

I don't mean to bombard the team, just thought of these little mysteries and thought maybe the C's could shed some light on it :)

Thanks and keep up the amazing work!!

Stones said:
Is this related at all to the child supposedly found inside the temple after this siting?
WAS there a child found inside the temple?
If so, who is he/she?
How did he/she get there?

how do you get this information? (link?)
didn't heard of it.

Here's one link. There are dozens of little news stories on this but most of them say pretty much the same thing.

_http://www.israelnews.net/story.php?rid=42726702

Due to the fact there's so little information on the subject, I'm wondering if it's even real in the first place.

Hard to know if it is linked, however, if the child was found on the 7th, and "appeared to be in good health" then given that the UFO appeared over the Dome of the rock over a week before,it sounds like it may not have been there for that long.

I'm a little confused as to the date that this baby was discovered. The article was posted on a Monday but within the article itself it says it was found "on Monday". Why not say "today"? Does the author mean last Monday?

Either way, maybe the whole thing is just a hoax. I've looked and looked for more info about this topic but just keep running into deadends. Hoping the C's can help us out with this one :)

Back
Top Bottom