Javier Milei has been elected president of Argentina

Puma

The Living Force
FOTCM Member

Argentina presidential election: far-right libertarian Javier Milei wins after rival concedes​

Javier Milei, a volatile far-right libertarian who has vowed to “exterminate” inflation and take a chainsaw to the state, has been elected president of Argentina, catapulting South America’s number two economy into an unpredictable and potentially turbulent future.

With nearly 90% of votes counted, the Mick Jagger impersonating TV celebrity-turned politician, who is often compared to Donald Trump, had secured nearly 56% of the vote compared to Massa’s 44.1%.

Milei’s rival, the centre-left finance minister Sergio Massa, conceded defeat in a press conference on Sunday night.

During his campaign, Milei – who will take office on 10 December – vowed to abolish the central bank and dollarise the economy in order to overcome a financial calamity that has left 40% of Argentina’s 45 million citizens in poverty and pushed inflation to more than 140%. “I know how to exterminate the cancer of inflation,” Milei proclaimed during last Sunday’s final presidential debate which most pundits believed Massa had won.

BREAKING:

A Zionist won the presidential election in Argentina

"Our geopolitical alignment is with the U.S. and Israel. We are not going to align with communists" - he once said.

What will he do now?

He will inflate the US-like foreign debt to the max and seal Argentina's fate.

Mentally ill Zionist Milei wins the Argentinian presidency pledging to dollarize the economy and break all relations with Argentina's main trading partners

RIP 🇦🇷

Last edited by a moderator:

Trump congratulates Argentine libertarian Milei on election win​

Former U.S. President Donald Trump congratulated libertarian Javier Milei, an outsider with radical views to fix the economy, on being elected president in Argentina on Sunday.

"The whole world was watching! I am very proud of you. You will turn your Country around and truly Make Argentina Great Again!" Trump wrote on his Truth Social platform.

20231119_190959.jpg

Wow, November is also proving to be surprising. The question is whether Latin America will go to the ultra-right.

"dollarization"? Alignment with the US and Israel? The whole world is seeking any opportunity for gaining independence from the US hegemony and its dollar, and this idiot embraces slavery, quite the irony for a self-proclaimed "libertarian" (Inigo Montoya's meme comes to mind). Will there be a song "Rest in Pieces Argentina"?
The first thing this idiot is going to do it to leave BRICS+ and maybe that's the main reason "someone or something" has "selected" him.

"dollarization"? Alignment with the US and Israel? The whole world is seeking any opportunity for gaining independence from the US hegemony and its dollar, and this idiot embraces slavery, quite the irony for a self-proclaimed "libertarian" (Inigo Montoya's meme comes to mind). Will there be a song "Rest in Pieces Argentina"?
The first thing this idiot is going to do it to leave BRICS+ and maybe that's the main reason "someone or something" has "selected" him.

Milei won.

(With respect, if you still believe the right-left story, do not continue reading, it will affect you).

It was a totally predictable "triumph", evidenced in the guiding book of Zionism: 'Der Judenstaat' written by the doctor and father of Zionism Dr. Theodor Herzl.

And what does it say in this book written more than 100 years ago?

That Argentina will belong to them.

Either Milei or Massa won. It was the same. Argentina already belongs to Israel.

The father of Zionism Herzl said it more than 100 years ago: Argentina was chosen because it is the richest region in the world.

Well, what I've been told by several people from around there, but I can neither confirm nor refute, is that many wealthy Israelis have bought large properties and lands. Maybe others have more information about this. It would be very... ironic (ironic itself is ironic because Argentina means the land of silver, not iron etc.) because maybe Nazis are said to have fled to Argentina after ww2, so what's happening?

Oh lord, MAGA, Make Argentina Great Again... sheesh, I have a feeling that will catch on quickly not only in Argentina.

I suppose we have to wait and see, Milei making it to power is a sad reflection of the state of the population in Argentina, unless the elections were rigged, I have a feeling things will get decently bad, but at the same time I am not sure if he's going to destroy the country, I think there's enough resistance and the power isn't as centralized, AFAIK and so he won't be able to rule as he would like to.

We're going to have to wait and see, I personally didn't want him to win but I also do not think it's going to be the end. So, for now, you guys in Argentina keep your wits about yourselves and keep us posted, we'll keep a close eye on it.

It will be an interesting 2024, I am guessing no more BRICS+ for Argentina, tense relations with China and Brazil and other leftists in the region, but at the same time, the EU publicly declares Russia is evil and sanctions them, but they haven't stopped buying their gas, so I hope that common sense will keep things somewhat rational in his government.

I am keeping it optimistic, I hope I am not delusional, but I do know that one thing is the candidate and another entirely is the president and what he's allowed to do.

So, let's wait and see.

“During his campaign, Milei – who will take office on 10 December – vowed to abolish the central bank and dollarise the economy in order to overcome a financial calamity“

Abolish the Central Bank? Great idea but that won’t fly.

Milei and his colorful language was the variety, he once stated:

"We are morally superior, we are aesthetically superior, we are better at everything and it hurts them"

I apologize for the foul language of the following video

This energumen will be Argentina's new President

This certainly reminded me of Hitler who also took advantage of the severe economic crisis in Germany and brought down "the sky and the stars" to the people. The German miracle is now Argentinean, or at least that is the illusion.
Javier Milei calls himself an “outsider” but he agrees with the DEEP STATE on EVERYTHING:

❌ Pro-ISRAEL
❌ Pro-Ukraine
❌ Called China “assassins”
❌ Wants Argentina to leave BRICS
❌ Anti-Iran, Venezuela, China, Russia, North Korea & Nicaragua

Wanna know how wrong all the clueless US libertarian/conservative analysts are on Milei? It took him all of 2 seconds to pledge his allegiance to Israel. He even replaced the Argentinian flag with it. The western hegemon is coming.
RIP ARGENTINA 🇦🇷

Is Argentina Israel's plan B?

I just found out about this, I didn't know there was such a conspiracy. The Andinia Plan (Patagonia)

Theodore Herzl (Founder of Zionism) wrote in his book The Jewish State that Patagonia could be the new land of Israel. For him there were two choices: Palestine or Argentina.
globalelite_la57_01_small.jpg
Obviously Palestine won because of its proximity to power centers (and dimensional portals) but will this still be the case if the conflict is resolved with nuclear weapons?

Back
Top Bottom