Jacob / hip / Celts

Pierre

The Cosmic Force
Administrator
FOTCM Member
In the Bible, Genesis 32, we can read about Jacob wrestling with God.

25 When the man saw that he could not overpower him, he touched the socket of Jacob's hip so that his hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man. 26 Then the man said, "Let me go, for it is daybreak." But Jacob replied, "I will not let you go unless you bless me." 27 The man asked him, "What is your name?" "Jacob," he answered. 28 Then the man said, "Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with men and have overcome." 29 Jacob said, "Please tell me your name." But he replied, "Why do you ask my name?" Then he blessed him there.

Some details about this story are added during a session

session 970726 said:
Q: Are the Ishmaelis the carriers of the true bloodline, and the line of Isaac and Jacob, the Supplanter, the carriers of the monotheistic covenant, are the false line?
A: Close.
So Jacob, the one with a wrenched hip, would carry the false blood line.

Some genetic studies show that the hip displasy / hereditary hip luxation disease occurence is strongly correlated to geographic location.

Here is a link dealing with that topic :
http://www.espace-sciences.org/science/10065-sciences-ouest/20106-Annee-1993/10233-95/10871-dossier-du-mois/16803-les-maladies-dominantes-en/16806-la-maladie-luxante-de-la/

Sorry it's in French but I can summarize :
This disease has been very frequent in britain for centuries. Many hypothesis went on : alcoholism, syphilis, humidity,... Actually it is now proven that hip displasy is a genetic disease. In Bigouden area (a part of Britain, occurence frequency was equal to 20%) Britain is not the only place showing high hip displasy occurences : Kabile (Algeria) and eskimo population show similar high figure.

These information raise several questions :
* Did Jacob bloodline carry some genetic hip specificitity ?
* Is this specificity and therefore boodlineage still perceivable at a population / geographic level ?
* Briton are meant to be Celts so is there a link between the Jacob lineage and the Celts ?

Axel_Dunor said:
These information raise several questions :
* Did Jacob bloodline carry some genetic hip specificitity ?
* Is this specificity and therefore boodlineage still perceivable at a population / geographic level ?
* Briton are meant to be Celts so is there a link between the Jacob lineage and the Celts ?
If so, and *according to my understandung which may be flawed*, that would contradict what is said in the SHOTW. The Celts are apparently the descendants of the Scythians -- the people of the steppes at the north-east of Iran -- and the carriers of the true Shamanic archaic techniques of ascension. So, they'd be like the "good guys", and I'd say it's them who'd carry the true bloodline > thus they'd be the Ishmaelis, not the "Jacobians".
Ishmaelis = the true Semites ??

That's a good point. Maybe it means that this Jacob / hip / Celts connection is pure non sense.

To be honest I don't perfectly grasp this Celt concept. It's as if we use the same word to describe different things :

session 970531 said:
Q: Celts in the sense of the Druids?
A: Or in the sense of Atlanteans.
Q: Now, you said before that Atlanteans were not Celts, is that correct?
A: No.
Q: The Atlanteans were Celts?
A: "Celts, Druids," etc... are merely latter day designations.
Q: Let's back up here. You said that the Celts came from Kantek.
They were transported by the Lizzies... brought here,
correct?
A: Yes.
Maybe the intial Celtic stream divided into two substreams :

session 990102 said:
in this book that I am reading, it talks about the fact that the Celts of Gaul worshipped the Rain as the manifestation of the Goddess, and the Celts of Scotland worshipped the Sun ... the male God. Does this relate in any way to this remark you made about sheets of rain?
A: In an offhand way.
session 970419 said:
Q: Well, from what you have said in prior sessions, these bloodlines can be of positive or negative orientation, a duality, and that they lead to super-secret power sources. Is that correct?
A: Well, the duality is existent concomitantly through all bloodlines, but in the so-called Celts, it is more pronounced, therefore, there are more vivid power cells and centers.

Well, I admit that I'm quite confused also about all this Celt issue, reading the extracts you provided. I was basing my statements on TSHOTW solely.
What I'm confused about is that in the extract you quoted, the Celts are said to be Atlanteans. So, who are these Athenians whom Laura, quoting Plato, talks about in the Secret History ? Who are these people who defeated the Atlanteans during the great war 12000 years ago ? I thought these Athenians WERE the Celts!
So does it suggest 2 strong polarities in the Celtic people, one of light and one of darkness ?
I checked some other transcripts reinforcing the own extracts you quoted about more pronounced polarity in the Celtic lineage (extracts taken on this page: http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/grail_5a.htm):

Q: (L) You said the other night that there was a planet between Mars and Jupiter that was destroyed and became the asteroid belt. Was this planet ever inhabited by sentient beings?
Q: (L) What caused this planet to be destroyed?
A: Psychic energy.
Q: (L) And where did the beings come from that lived on this planet? Did they evolve there?
Q: (L) Were they also, like us, created beings?
Q: (L) Who created them?
A: Same. Sixth Density.
Q: (L) The planet that was destroyed between Jupiter and Mars, you said was destroyed by psychic energy?
Q: (L) What was the source of this psychic energy?
A: Beings inhabiting the planet.
Q: (L) Did any of those beings leave that planet and come to earth?
Q: (L) Who were they? Were they humans like us?
A: Blond and blue eyed descendants. Eye pigment was because planet was farther from Sol.
Q: (L) How did the people of that planet come to earth? Did they know it was going to be destroyed?
A: Some knew and were taken by Lizzies and they are the Annunaki.
Q: (L) What is the origin of the Aryan race?
A: 5th planet now know as asteroid belt.
Q: (L) When did they come to earth?
A: 80 thousand years ago, approximately.
Q: (L) Were they similar in form and structure to what they are now?
Q: (L) Why is it that our scientists have not been able to uncover evidence of such ancient existence?
A: They have. Do not want to acknowledge it.
Q: (L) Where do the Celts come from?
A: Same. Ferocious people. Came from fifth planet. "Celtic," what does it mean?

Q: (L) Well, the word "kilt" comes from "Celtic," but no one seems to know where they originated... they just sort of appeared on the landscape, so to speak.
A: Exactly!
Q: (L) So, there is some interesting connection! (RC) Does it mean "warrior race?"
A: If you prefer! We have close affiliation with the "Northern Peoples." Why? Because we were in regular, direct contact with them on Kantek, before they were "lifted" to Earth by Orion STS.
Q: (L) If you were in direct contact with them, how come they were in cahoots with the Orion STS bunch?
A: Who says they are in "kahoots?"
Q: (L) Weren't they rescued by the Orion STS?
A: Yes. But one need not be in "kahoots" to be rescued!!!
Q: (L) If the Orion STS brought the Celts here, were the Celts, while they lived on Kantek, in the form they are in now?
A: They were lighter in appearance.
Q: That explains a LOT. Okay, I think that you said that this nuclear war happened something like 50,000 years ago. We have taken care of a couple of points; we have 3 races on Atlantis, Celts all over the place... did the Celts conquer the Atlanteans?
A: No. They took over the Northern section.
Q: At the same time, there were Celts in the Caucasus, along the Baltic, in Ireland, England and Europe...
A: Ireland, England, etc. was later.
Q: But there were in the Norse lands, as Sweden, Norway and Denmark, they were along the Baltic, and they were in the Caucasus?
A: Some above mentioned areas were ice covered.
Q: When the philologists track the language roots, they arrive at the Kurgan region, north and west of the Caucasus. Is that where the Celts went when Atlantis was destroyed?
A: Close.

Q: Were the Celts the tall blonds known as the 'Sons of Anak,' who ruled over the Sumerians as described by Sitchin?
A: "Celts" are what remains of the original prototype. Gravity differences account for the height difference
Q: When did the Celts or Kantekkians first take up residence in the British Isles?
A: 12,000 years ago.
Q: Were the Picts also Celts?
A: No, Atlantean. Remember, "Celt" is latter day moniker.

Q: Were the Picts Kantekkians?
A: Originally.
Q: Was Abraham a Kantekkian or a derivation?
A: Latter. But, so are you.
Q: Were the Jews that were genetically engineered and then planted in the Middle East... what year was this?
A: 130,000 years ago.
Q: Good grief! Have they managed to retain any racial purity for that long?
Q: Cayce talks about the division in Atlantis between the "Sons of One" and the "Sons of Belial." Was this a racial division or a philosophical/ religious division?
A: It was the latter two, and before that, the former one.
Q: When it was a racial division, which group was it?
A: The Sons of Belial were the Kantekkians.
: (L) So a person's potential for spiritual advancement or unfoldment is, to a great extent, dependent upon their genes?
A: Natural process marries with systematic construct when present. The Nordic Covenant was a duality. All persons of Nordic heritage hold secret power centers, can be of darkness, or of light.
So these "Celts" might be equally divided between light and darkness, but strongly than the other races because of these so called secret power centers.
The "light" ones would worship the Goddess, Moon, rain, and the "dark" ones the Male God and Sun

Now zooming on this particular extract :
Q: (L) How did the people of that planet come to earth? Did they know it was going to be destroyed?
A: Some knew and were taken by Lizzies and they are the Annunaki.
and this one :

Q: (L) Who were the Annunaki?
A: Aliens.
Q: (L) Where were they from?
A: Zeta Reticuli.
I'm completely confused about these Annunaki. I don't understand these extracts. One is saying that the people from the destroyed planet (Kantek) were taken by the Lizzies and are the Anunnaki; And the other one says that the Annunaki come from Zeta Reticuli. What did I miss that I don't understand here ?

Lúthien, I am currently doing the same research and perplexed :huh: by this multiplicity of origins. There is even one more different reference from the transcripts:

From Session 940930

Q: (L) Which is the older civilization: Sumerian or Egyptian?
A: Sumerian.
Q: (L) Who were Enlil and Enki, the Annunaki of Sumerian stories?
A: Great teachers.
Q: (L) Were they human or extraterrestrial?
A: Extraterrestrial.
Q: (L) Where did they come from?
A: Cassiopaea.

Now you have a third possible origin, they came from Cassiopaea.

I am trying to correlate Sitchin research with the C's information. Sitchin seems to equate Annunaki with Nephilim and completely ignore 4D lizzies, that's logical, he can't be aware of the latter. C's have stated precisely Nephilim origin and it's relation to Lizzies.

But now, what do we do with the Annunaki?, who are they and where do they come from? We have three possibilities according to C's:

- destroyed planet between Mars and Jupiter
- Zeta Reticuli
- Cassiopaea

This is really confusing :huh:

Hi rofo6840, and welcome to the forum. We encourage all new members to create an introductory thread in the Newbies section, telling us a little bit about yourself and how you found us. Looking forward to seeing you there :)

This is my understanding so far:

Kantek/Sons of Belial=>Abraham/Ur/Sumaria=>Split after flood into groups, such as Scythia, Trojan, Tuatha de Daaanan/Celt/Irish, and French Celts/Gauls according to http://celts.org.uk written by David Noakes.

Mr. Noakes gets more political as he goes on and there is a summary at the end, the history is very interesting and similar so far to LKJ's book, which I just started reading.

In the middle there somewhere he explains that “Jew” (which I’ve called myself for 51 years!) is actually 1/12 of the Israelites…those that got corrupted by Babylon…the rest of us (I am a Levite, I actually have an original Hebrew birth certificate that says so in Hebrew dated from the 50s) were “scattered” among the nations…just like it says in the Old Testament…those nations are same in this guy’s account as what Cs have said..it all fits. It also explains why so many Western "Jews" have abandoned their customs, are just as disillusioned with Judiasm as Catholics tend to be with Rome...because they've misguided about their true roots...

Noakes may be filling in some blanks, he does cite historical sources, I did not check those. I am new at this history business…I have always been fascinated by Gaelic, Celtic knots, the harp music and I like thick Irish stout better than the local stuff in California....also I can actually understand some of the English speaking Irish better despite my APD because they enunciate vowels and hit the consonants harder…most ‘mericans mumble…

what is interesting is reading this Noakes article led me to check out “Yaffo” or “Jaffa” as in the modern city of Tel-Aviv-Jaffa…the “jaffa” part is ancient, may come from Greek "lopia" which means “Cassiopaea” (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaffa)

Cassiopaea is described in one myth as the Queen of Ethiopia…which reminds me of tales of the Queen of Sheba from the bible…who is said, like Cassiopeia, to be beautiful…if there is any historical basis for that, Percy could have been Sheba’s son in law, Andromeda could have been Dannae…from the Tribe of Dan…they all trace back as “Jews” (sorry don’t have better word!) because Judaism is matrilineal...indicating that whatever Kantekkian/Celtic gene Abraham had was probably linked to the female chromosome…X, not Y. I appreciate your 2006 posts, I’ve had similar questions myself…

C’s seem to be saying that Kantekkians were rescued by Zeta reticuli Lizzies and became Annunaki when they first arrived in Sumaria…due to gravitational differences...sounds like there is less gravity on Earth than there was on Kantek! And it is closer to the sun so our skin is darker...eyes not as blue...although many Jews have red hair and blue or blue/green eyes.

The Kantekkians were then further engineered into what is today called “Celt” or and most Jews, except those from the Tribe of Judah…whom Noakes says were corrupted by Babylon, hence black clothes, black cars…and this is still true today among Chassidim…Talmud is widely quoted by orthodox Rabbis, but the main book is still Torah, the first five books of the Old Testament.

C’s say original DNA from Kantek is not around anymore…but imply that it has been “altered” and of course, races have blended some in 130,000 years!

Hello, I answer Belibaste on the extracted hip. Your link in French doesn't appear, it's a pity because I am of French language. I don't understand your correlation enter the torn away(extracted) hip? We are good that all the hip was not able to be torn away(extracted). I think that God would have spirited away to it something at the level of the hip.
In " Stories(Trouble) of power " of Carlos Castaneda, Don Juan mentions that the man is made by eight points. He says that the last three points place at the level of the sex. I thus suppose that it has one of it towards(at the place of) the sex and the others on hips. But if this idea of the hip disturbs me, it's above all because I made a dream, here it is: I'm in the waiting room of a hospital (often the same in my dreams). Then I find myself on an operating table, with several surgeons. They have a big needle which they put me at the level of the hip without affecting(touching) it. They inhale(suck up) something invisible of my hip. Maybe of the energy. Then with a similar needle they place it in front of my face without affecting(touching) me to put to sleep me. They open their gas, seeing that I have difficulty in falling asleep, they put it more, I begin to fall asleep and when I fall asleep, I wake up in the reality. I don't know too much what means this dream, but he could not involve of 4D STS trying to spirit away our energy by this place?

FWIW, there is a passage about Jacob's wound in The Secret history of the World that can be found here: http://cassiopaea.org/2011/02/22/the-tribe-of-dan/

What does it mean to say that Jacob was wounded in the thigh? According to some commentators, he apparently sustained an injury common to wrestlers, the inward displacement of the hip that is produced by forcing the legs too widely apart. The injured person finds his leg flexed, abducted and externally rotated. He can only walk with a lurching or swaggering gait, and on his toes. The affected leg is lengthened and this tightens the tendons in the thigh and the muscles go into spasm.

Since the story of Jacob comes to us from the age when women were the transmitters of the right to rule, and since Jacob won his sacred name and inheritance which could only be granted by a woman on this same occasion, it seems that something is wrong with this picture. The element that stands out is that of a transition from the hieros gamos to the ritual combat, with residual sexual overtones.

In the myth of combat between Set and Horus, Set tries to mate sexually with Horus. This is usually interpreted as being an insult, but there is something deeper here.

It was a formal principle of Greek myth and literature that love and death were two aspects of the same power. In Homer, there are as many ways to kill as to love, if not more. The language and images are disturbingly interchangeable.

The verb damazō (as also its equivalent damnēmi) spans a range of meanings from subjugation to slaughter to rape to seduction, and the “mingling” conveyed by meignymi may be that of lovers of that of warriors.

Both kinds of couples grapple and cling and know a desperate, intense intimacy with few if any parallels anywhere else in human experience. Furthermore, both the love-act and the death-act are accompanied by “small talk” and preceded by a form of play, a not-yet-violent contest soon to be raised to a higher power and decided or consummated on another plane.[4]

The rest of the chapter goes on more details on the symbolic significance of this "event".

Back
Top Bottom