It's only a minor earthquake...

Al Today

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I grew up on the southern shores of Lake Erie, east of Cleveland, Ohio. I grew up in the public school system there and was taught there were NO earthquake fault lines in the area, NONE, nope, nada, no fault lines, no local earthquakes. Back in the 1970’s, the main stream media pushed hard that building a nuclear power plant on the Lake Erie shoreline would mean the locals would have “cheap” electricity. As a side note, “cheap” electricity never happened, yeah, right, that was a big lie… Since that power plant has been built, the surrounding area has had numerous minor earthquakes. I think this curious. Many earthquakes were underneath Lake Erie. Speaking of Lake Erie earthquakes, also, just for grins and giggles, for your consideration, please note there is an old salt mine also on the eastern Ohio Lake Erie shore line. By coincidence, this mine in less than 10 miles west of the power plant. That mine has been there, I dunno, many, many years, before I was born. The mine shafts stretch from out underneath Lake Erie, traveling south towards Akron, Ohio. One can say there is a mine shaft spider web network within northeastern Ohio. Just an observation here, but there must be a reason that the PTB built a nuclear power plant on a fault line. If there really is a fault line. Although small, the MSM pushes the earthquake fault line theory never the less. Does that mine have anything to do with these so-called earthquake rumblings? Hell, perhaps the rumbling is from that underground alien base I have always heard of when growing up? After all, I know I have seen UFOs over the lake.
Just seems funny strange when thinking of the area. Coincidences? I dunno…

_http//www.news-herald.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=18929660&BRD=1698&PAG=461&dept_id=21849&rfi=6

Article dated 10/18/2007
Lake County residents were shaken at 4:04 p.m. Wednesday by a 3.2-magnitude earthquake. Reports of felt vibration were received by the Lake County Emergency Management Agency from Euclid to Grand River, director (my edit: what’s his name) said. … This is near where a 2.1-magnitude earthquake occurred at Aug. 27 and west of the 2.7-magnitude event that happened Sept. 28 off Conneaut, which was followed a few hours later by a 2.1-magnitude aftershock. "We're getting a lot of these small earthquakes in that general area," (What’s his name) said. "It's an active area, and we don't know why."
I did a little surfing to dig up some info on that Morton Salt mine for all y’all, and lookie what I found…
_http://www.instacam.com/showcam.asp?id=CHMST&size=S

The above is a live “insta cam” of Morton Salt. Take a peek and look up just above the tree line, near the middle left of the picture... On a clear day the nuclear plant towers can be seen in the distance. Watching the “future” unfold can be entertaining. I know, I know, I should be fearful of all the nasty things coming our way. I’ll just see how I react if & when the time comes…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edited with some extra info on the strangeness of the area...

Locals who live in the Marsh(swamp), which I was one, also talk about the Indian burial mounds, (ghosts and such). Those oh so savage Lake Erie Indians that raped, pillaged, plundered, and made slaves of the other tribes. They were so terrible that the other Indian nations banded together to kill them all off. And this was before the "white" man made his appearance in the area.

What magnitude can that power plant withstand?
_http://www.dispatch.com/live/contentbe/dispatch/2006/07/14/20060714-E5-00.html
A top concern for (what’s his name) is the Perry nuclear power plant, constructed to withstand a 6.0 earthquake and opened in 1987, just one year after a 5.0 quake in Lake County. The county emergency complex designed as a command post was built more than 10 miles from the plant as a precaution.
And that command “bunker” appears to be like a bomb shelter. Razor wire fence surrounding. Very heavy security.
I bet that command post will be able to keep the sheeple out when the shite hits the fan…

And those alien bases I heard about? They’re kinda like urban legends in the area…
_http://strangegrub.blogspot.com/2007/03/lake-erie-ufos-alien-bases-and-wizard.html
An article in this morning's Cleveland, Ohio Plain Dealer, concerning UFOs and alleged alien bases in the vicinity of Lake Erie … The shallowest of the Great Lakes, Lake Erie is something of a hot spot for UFO sightings, so much so that some theorize aliens have an underwater base in the lake.
Funny, strange that I cannot find that Plain Dealer news article?

I would guess, Al, that there is something either just incredibly foolish or ominous for building nuclear power plants in very dangerous areas. In bringing up their placement on fault lines, checkout California. Many a dubious one. In the town of San Luis Obisbo, VERY near the Mt.Diablo reactor(which is VERY close to the San Andreas fault). they have "safety drills" in case of a disastrous situation(likely). I can't imagine what this involves, but I've heard the haunting sound of the alarm. On my way OUT of town! I recall quite a large quake when in elementary school in Ohio. Mid-80's? Epicenter was just east of Cleveland. Shook the entire school. Pretty abnormal at the time. That being said they seem fairly consistant there now.

-c

Back
Top Bottom