Is this book by Greg Hallet just nonsense? Or was Gurdjieff Stalin's teacher?

Alexander Gottwald

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi there,

after having read all of Gurdjieff's books, I started reading Ouspensky. As there's always interesting quotes, I sometimes shared a Gurdjieff quote on FB, which caused someone to comment, it would be better to be careful with Gurdjieff, as he was the teacher of Stalin, Hitler and other mass murderers like Kitchener. He also mentioned a fourth and secret book by Gurdjeff, that is supposed to contain extended advice on using drugs to activate the brain, which was used e.g. by Timothy Leary for his drug experiments.

I then investigated those accusations and found a book by author Greg Hallet- _http://www.hallettreport.com/. It is called "Occult Royalty - Gurdjieff Teaches Stalin And Hitler" and can be found for free _https://archive.org/details/OccultRoyaltyGurdjieffTeachesStalinAndHitlerByHallett

Did anyone here read it? And if so, what's your take on it?

Greetings,

The Blade

Mod Note: deactivated links

I'm pretty sure that this is complete nonsense.

I just read about half of the book "Deconstructing Gurdjieff: Biography of a Spiritual Magician" by Tobias Churton and I had to stop reading at that point because I don't think I've ever encountered such bad history in my life. The guy is determined to make Gurdjieff a Free Mason so he sees Masonic implications everywhere. He also mentions the fact that Gurdjieff was in a certain area at the time Stalin was also there so there is a possibility that they met. But, at that age, I doubt that Gurdjieff was anybody's teacher.

Greg Hallet is a Co In Tel in my opinion.
he is the One that gives lectures about the queen being related to australian aborigines.

I have also seen it said many times that Aleister Crowley and Gurdjieff were verty similar.
One blog gave examples of Crowleys works ,
but no links to anything by Gurdjieff.

The real Reason "They" hate Gurdjieff so much is the famous meeting with crowley,
At the School in fontainbleu.
It can be found in a book called
The Harmonious Circle,
by James Webb.
a book without a copyright claim I believe but which was nevertheless Bullied off the net by Amazon.

Palinurus said:
« Last Edit: Today at 03:56:50 AM by obyvatel »

For some reason the links in the original post are still active... :huh:

The links are clickable but they should not go anywhere. Did you find something different?

obyvatel said:
Palinurus said:
« Last Edit: Today at 03:56:50 AM by obyvatel »

For some reason the links in the original post are still active... :huh:

The links are clickable but they should not go anywhere. Did you find something different?

I'm not sure that I tried. :-[ I just hovered my cursor over the links and read down below at the left where they were going but I don't remember actually trying them out.

Anyway, it's all academic now since the clickable links have been replaced by the original addresses with an underscore before them -- as one would expect it should've been from the start. ;)

Palinurus said:
Anyway, it's all academic now since the clickable links have been replaced by the original addresses with an underscore before them -- as one would expect it should've been from the start. ;)

Maybe. For the sake of clarification, here is the reason I chose to do it the way it was originally. The website for the "free book" is now visible and can be copied into the browser easily. With how it was originally where the link did not go anywhere based on my testing, it would take more effort for anyone to find out what the website was. Same with the author website which I had pegged as disinfo after looking around.

Thank you obyvatel for this further explanation. I already thought there would be a specific reason why you deviated from the standard procedure, and now I know what it was. :)

Thx for your comment, Laura! I thought so, too!

And all the accusements Hallet is bringing up, are not backed by anything Gurdjieff wrote in his books before. But as Gurdjieff himself had said, "you sometimes have to howl with the wolves" I wanted further confirmation on this issue.

So you also haven't heard anything about this mysterious "fourth book" by Gurdjieff, where they say he indicated how to enhance the brain by using drugs?

To the mods to avoid future confusion: Although the forum offers to embed links, you don't want them to be embedded? Or just certain links that are not to be made clickable?

Razorblade said:
Thx for your comment, Laura! I thought so, too!

And all the accusements Hallet is bringing up, are not backed by anything Gurdjieff wrote in his books before. But as Gurdjieff himself had said, "you sometimes have to howl with the wolves" I wanted further confirmation on this issue.

So you also haven't heard anything about this mysterious "fourth book" by Gurdjieff, where they say he indicated how to enhance the brain by using drugs?

Nope. If he knew such things, he would have used them himself. Read "Idiots in Paris" to get a good handle on a few things. Gurdjieff was a king of a man, but he had faults and blind spots.

Razorblade said:
To the mods to avoid future confusion: Although the forum offers to embed links, you don't want them to be embedded? Or just certain links that are not to be made clickable?

We don't put live links to sites we consider to be peddling disinfo even if we read them and share them for others to peruse. The simple reason is that google picks up such live links and that can drive their traffic up and ensnare the unwary. But then, in recent times google has been fiddling with their algorithms so much who knows what happens? Still... So, for outside links that look iffy, just put an underscore in front and that leaves the link intact, but makes it "dead".

Back
Top Bottom