Is it really that much worse in the US?

Neil

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Recently, I've seen several posts about people wanting to leave the country. And I wonder, while the US may be the seat of STS control, will it really make any difference where you go? In my opinion, people who are awake are beacons for the MCS. Does American influence not extend everywhere, if not, is the MCS really disorganized enough to allow a sort of safe haven where its power is greatly diminished or nonexistant? I feel that the MCS will follow you no matter where you go. Futhermore, if you run away, will the MCS create an illusion of safety just to make you think you are free, while it is in reality making you weaker because you no longer convert its energy into yours(ie the lessons the MCS inadvertantly teaches us while trying to destroy us)? It is just something that was on my mind, and this seems like a great tactic the MCS could use to decieve people. I think we are where we are for a reason, and if that happens to be in the lion's den, then perhaps it is to train us to resist the dark energy that the MCS is throwing at us. If you need to be elsewhere, you will go. But running away from the problem seems like you're trying to put yourself in denial that it even exists. And we all know what the Cassiopaeans say about ignorance. Anyway, I thought I'd bring this up to the group because it has been bothering me, perhaps I'm missing something. If you are threatened, you must defend you destiny, but can you really run from the MCS, or can you run having the illusion that you got away from the MCS?

Neil said:
Anyway, I thought I'd bring this up to the group because it has been bothering me, perhaps I'm missing something. If you are threatened, you must defend you destiny, but can you really run from the MCS, or can you run having the illusion that you got away from the MCS?
There is a difference between running away from something, and doing something that is an act in favor of your destiny. I really don't know what you mean by "you must defend you(r) destiny". That sounds as though one already knows what their future holds. Perhaps someone's destiny IS to leave the US. They shouldn't be stopped by some program that runs saying you must defend yourself against a threat. In this case, trying to be tough and stand strong isn't going to do much good.

And I think you are using the term MCS(Matrix Control System) a little out of context. Yes, no one can hide from it. It is pervasive. But you are assuming someone who might want to leave the US is doing it to "run from the MCS". Don't confuse America's political climate with the MCS. While politics is certainly one aspect of Control, it is but a small part. In this context, if someone feels like the climate in America is degrading to the point where moving to another country starts to become an option, it's really not about running away from anything, but rather trying to create better conditions to DO whatever it is said person wishes to do.

That is an act in favor of one's destiny, imho.

And to answer the thread question, I'd say yes. I've heard from a lot of people who have left the country for small duration only to return and note the strong difference in the general "feel" of the place. And I'd have to agree, the feel of America is not good.

Neil said:
Recently, I've seen several posts about people wanting to leave the country. And I wonder, while the US may be the seat of STS control, will it really make any difference where you go? In my opinion, people who are awake are beacons for the MCS. Does American influence not extend everywhere, if not, is the MCS really disorganized enough to allow a sort of safe haven where its power is greatly diminished or nonexistant? I feel that the MCS will follow you no matter where you go. Futhermore, if you run away, will the MCS create an illusion of safety just to make you think you are free, while it is in reality making you weaker because you no longer convert its energy into yours(ie the lessons the MCS inadvertantly teaches us while trying to destroy us)? It is just something that was on my mind, and this seems like a great tactic the MCS could use to decieve people. I think we are where we are for a reason, and if that happens to be in the lion's den, then perhaps it is to train us to resist the dark energy that the MCS is throwing at us. If you need to be elsewhere, you will go. But running away from the problem seems like you're trying to put yourself in denial that it even exists. And we all know what the Cassiopaeans say about ignorance. Anyway, I thought I'd bring this up to the group because it has been bothering me, perhaps I'm missing something. If you are threatened, you must defend you destiny, but can you really run from the MCS, or can you run having the illusion that you got away from the MCS?
If you're running away from something, you're running towards something else. Be sure what you're running towards is better than what you're running away from. Otherwise you will make mistakes. Although is it a mistake if you learn from it? I don't know.

Living outside the U.S. will change your perspective on a lot of things. Some things are done better, some things are not. You will discover things that you didn't know were done at all. It depends on what you value and whether you agree with whatever the host culture's consensus is on these things. There are tradeoffs in life, and every group makes different tradeoffs. You will learn a lot about the world in general, and you will never be quite the same again.

If you're young, go for it. You have relatively nothing to lose and a lot to gain.

I can't go back (except as a "visitor") especially mentally, emotionally and spiritually! IMO, the country of my birth is a lost cause. I moved 4 months before 911 and the place I left is definitely not and may never be the same again. It is difficult to talk to most back in the "Homeland" as my big picture view is more like a "furriner" as I had the unique experience of seeing 911 and all the crap that came after it objectively from afar sans CNN, FOX, USA MCS, etc.

BTW, John Chang's post is right on.

beau said:
And to answer the thread question, I'd say yes. I've heard from a lot of people who have left the country for small duration only to return and note the strong difference in the general "feel" of the place. And I'd have to agree, the feel of America is not good.
The feel of America is not good at all, and it seems to be getting worse. Recently I have been considering moving outside the US more and more. It's one of those nagging ideas that keeps popping up. If I were to move, it would not be a major ordeal because I don't have a wife and children to consider.

I agree with John Chang's post. I would be moving to experience new things, to learn, to challenge myself and to participate in a culture that is (ideally) more suited to my values than the culture in the US.

So I'll think on it more and then decide. Already I'm leaning towards leaving...

I'm wondering how many people are literally "sitting on their bags", with no ties firmly attached to where they live now, ready to relocate to a place where they could live more productively, associate with truthfull, sincere and like-minded people and get some meaningful things done. Something like... SOTT forum members living if not together then at least in proximity, a few hours drive from one to another. Maybe the subject deserves separate thread...

Unfortunately ,the way I see things here in my perspective is that the machine,PTB,have gotten their talons dug in quite deep on this country and it's by lack of action.The general populace I'm talking about.Community and awareness and warmth and respect have gone out the window.Not to mention as it is our "history" as we know it quite distorted as how this country was really founded.Pretty much what we see in the middle east today if you think about it.
Also another point I would like to make (actually re-iterating what Laura said on a recent podcast)is the fact that,yes it doesn't matter whrere you go.There will always be psychopathy at our doorsteps.It has no religion or color or creed or sexual preferences.BUT.....lol...the numbers do show if a moderator or someone who knows the archives well can help me....there is an article on this site somewhere a couple 3 months back that was written by a native american I believe.Percentage wise though there is a much greater number of sociopathic people here in this country.I will look for that link and post it in a sec.
What it boils down to is what is going to create a fullfillment in your life.How much can we tolerate in suffering and bloodshed and manipulation.I myself am about at breaking point myself.I'm always tired keeping up and watching everything go from a little craziness here and there to sheer lunacy ! And not just the people running the country ,people day to day like you or I.Something is certainly amiss.I feel the changes,the unspoken tension, always-looking-over-the-shoulder feel.I almost dare say it is irreversible at this point where this country is heading.One thing I can say for certain though...it's going to get alot worse before it gets any better.

P.S. I found it !
http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/editorials/signs_ReapingTheGeneticWhirlwinds.php
by Matt Kiel

John Chang said:
Living outside the U.S. will change your perspective on a lot of things. Some things are done better, some things are not. You will discover things that you didn't know were done at all. It depends on what you value and whether you agree with whatever the host culture's consensus is on these things. There are tradeoffs in life, and every group makes different tradeoffs. You will learn a lot about the world in general, and you will never be quite the same again.
Yep, I really agree with this. When I was not much older than Neil, I left Canada and lived all over the place, Europe, UK, Australia, for 15 years. It really did open my eyes, and did change me. That was when I first started to realise that things I took for granted as fact might not be so. Just things like I'd read or hear local viewpoints about historical events and find slight or sometimes great differences from what I'd been taught. I saw many different perspectives on all kinds of things, some of value to me, some not. I began to question a lot of things and that kind of started me on the journey to find out what is really going on in the world. It was the right choice for me, but of course, everybodys different and it may or may not be for others.

On a comical note when I eventually had to return to Canada for family reasons, I had a lot of culture shock, but a funny thing I noticed was how people seemed to be attached to their coffee cups! I just wasn't used to seeing so many people carrying their coffee everywhere - on buses, walking, in cars, on bicycles, even attached to baby strollers! I mean I like coffee too, it was just different to see it everywhere like that. :)

You will never understand the difference of America over other countries till you leave and then come back. It is not the hieght of Lizzie control for trivial purposes. You'll never get it by reading about it, only by DOING it. Subtle differences in enviroments are only noticed during a shift. When you are surrounded by it, it is almost impossible to detect. Also, it takes TRAVEL not TOURISM to really see the difference in other countries. You have to live there, talk with locals, and really get a SENSE of the place as opposed to staying in a hostel or hotel.
Having lived internationally for the past 15 years, I can say that after much observation it IS much worse in the US. I will not live there again and haven't since I left. The effects are subtle (or not so, depending on where you land and where you just came from.) but highly noticable once you focus on it. There is a scrambling effect on the brain that occurs days after arriving there. I go to visit the folks for the holidays adn can feel my focus 'powering down' as soon as I'm surrounded by the culture.
I am fully aware that I am not, by any means, free. Also, other countries have thier problems, lots of them. But what is happening in the US is a time bomb waiting to explode. I for one, elect the C's advice that it's best not to stand on the burners when the heat is high.
I am also an advocate that the more environments you experiences, the more you LEARN by seeing the subtle differences in human existance. Travel for me is the ultimate form of training. Almost all of the learned men of the past have traveled extensivley.
There is a C's transcripst quote along the lines of: "If you follow the leader you will be enslaved, if you fight the leader you will be destroyed."
The only other option I see is: RUN!
And by run I mean retreat, dodge, avoid the heck out of your opponent till you learn more about them.

Travel is training wheels for the future. Learning to function in a state of discombobulation will be very important in times to come. There are many people, once they are away from thier natural environment, who really break down. Americans, I've noticed, have the toughest time with this. In many ways, travel is a reality shift. So the more you are able to deal with by way of environments, the better you will balance when SERIOUS reality shifts start to occur.
It may seem that my approach is extreme, much along the line of the survival nuts who hole up in the mountains with rifels and tins of beans. It's not the case though. I left long before I knew of any of this stuff. It just seemed natural to me to avoid all the obvious nastiness going on in US. It was only later that I started to see I was following ideas I had, inspiration I felt when I focused on a certain lifestyle. Theres a nagging itch that it's me's in the future (both STO and STS.) doing it. It's up to me to find out which inspiration to listen too. That which inspires me to SEE truth is the path I follow.

Justin wrote: If I were to move, it would not be a major ordeal because I don't have a wife and children to consider.

I couldn't think of any better gift to give a child than traveling to a different country. So many people with famlies are afraid to move because the children won't be able to 'handle it'. They will. They will whine a bit, and carry on, but they will adjust far better than the adults will. Its a subtle form of programming, not wanting your children to experienc any form of trauma. Better to give them the 'trauma' of travel than growing up in an environemnt that insists they adopt psychopathic behavior in order to survive.

I agree with most of the posters on this thread. Funny that I agree with all those who have ever left the US, while the US dormant ones are kind of wishy washy in thier theories...

Im a big fan of going to new places, seeing the people and culture. When i go somewhere new i try to blend in, mostly i've travelled around the US so its not terribly difficult, and mostly it's major cities so the culture is a wee more mixed. Although i must say NYC, Washington DC, San Francisco and Detroit are all completely different in their culture and the people that live there.

This fall im hopping around Europe and can't wait. Im flyin solo so its a big step, but a "shock" much needed. I would like to move out of the US but feel i need more travelling under my belt before i can make that kind of decision. I'm also kinda perturbed at myself for feeling that way because this land is my home. I was born here, and as much as the facists talk the love it or leave it line, its my right to stay here and fight to have my ideas represented, even if it means imprisonment or worse.

Cyre2067 said:
Im a big fan of going to new places, seeing the people and culture. When i go somewhere new i try to blend in, mostly i've travelled around the US so its not terribly difficult, and mostly it's major cities so the culture is a wee more mixed. Although i must say NYC, Washington DC, San Francisco and Detroit are all completely different in their culture and the people that live there.

This fall im hopping around Europe and can't wait. Im flyin solo so its a big step, but a "shock" much needed. I would like to move out of the US but feel i need more travelling under my belt before i can make that kind of decision. I'm also kinda perturbed at myself for feeling that way because this land is my home. I was born here, and as much as the facists talk the love it or leave it line, its my right to stay here and fight to have my ideas represented, even if it means imprisonment or worse.
Remember, the train station is your friend. You can get your money changed there, you can eat there, you can even get a hotel room reserved there. Everyone at the airports and railways speaks english, but the further out you go, be prepared for little or no english.

And I agree with a previous poster, touring a place is not the same as living there. If you can live and work in a foreign country you will get so much more out of it than if you're just passing through.

John Chang wrote:
Remember, the train station is your friend. You can get your money changed there, you can eat there, you can even get a hotel room reserved there. Everyone at the airports and railways speaks english, but the further out you go, be prepared for little or no english.

Yay and Nay. The euro has made most moneychanging unecessary, unless you hit Switzerland or Scandinavia. Euros make things easier as money changers around train stations have horrible rates. Then again, most money changers have horrible rates.
There are lots of folks that speak english in the germanic countries: Holland, Germany, all around SCANDINAVIA. Any French or Spanish speaking countries you will have problems. But thats another story. Don't take it personally. There is a certain harmonic resonance that just turns flat whenthe French and English can't communicate. You get extra brownie points if you speak French, but if they have to resort to english they will do it reluctantly. Forget the Flemish side of Belguim. They don't like ANYONE who doesn't speak Flemish.
In many years of much travel in Europe I find that you will find people utterly delighted to make your acquaintance and others who will despise the very look of you all in the same day (Note: people will often flag you as a Yank by your dress and ESPECIALLY by your SHOES. Don't wear sneakers, wear something more 'dressy'. Brown or black will enable you to blend in better. And for the god's sake, DON'T wear any american flag Hillfinger stuff).
A good friend of mine and a cunning linguist once said: "If you can't say "hello, goodbye, and the food was good." in thier language, then you never really visited the country.". So learn up on some common phrases. A little goes a long way. A simple MERCI at the bakery will get you a smile for trying. A Yank that's trying is a diamond in the rough. It's rather inevitable that one needs to speak english for transactions in the EU, but you CAN learn to say MERCI, DANKE, TAK, ect. Remember that english is the common language for bussiness, so most people take it in school or watch our crappy shoes on television.
Another note for summer EU travelers: GO NORTH!
It's unbearable hot in southern europe in the summer. If you travel up into Scandinavia you will meet some to the warmest, polite people I have ever encountered. I worked there for three years. The weather is wonderful as it's normally an artic zone. So summers are bearable hot in the days and cool as heck at night. They also speak FLAWLESS english.
You'll encounter lower prices for acomidations as everyone is packed into the south. You'll also find less people preying off of tourists and be better able to meet locals. I highly reccomend Denmark, as they are considered the Italians of Scandinavia. Good viking folk they are. Great beer, and very VERY pretty ladies (if your into such things.).

Cyre2067 wrote:
I would like to move out of the US but feel i need more travelling under my belt before i can make that kind of decision.

It's really not THAT bad. People are people, not aliens. If your the type of person thats on this forum, you will probably consider the change of environment an excellet learning experience. Also, I hate to say it, but alot of American instincts work quite well in the work place. So if your thinking of looking for a job, you just might be in luch. I'm a savvy businessman because I know how to be critical and I show up on time. You'd be amazed at the lack of 'work ethic' in most europeans. It's not a bad thing, but there IS something to be said for showing up on time.
Enough said, enjoy your trip!

GreyCat said:
You will never understand the difference of America over other countries till you leave and then come back. It is not the hieght of Lizzie control for trivial purposes. You'll never get it by reading about it, only by DOING it. Subtle differences in enviroments are only noticed during a shift. When you are surrounded by it, it is almost impossible to detect. Also, it takes TRAVEL not TOURISM to really see the difference in other countries. You have to live there, talk with locals, and really get a SENSE of the place as opposed to staying in a hostel or hotel.
Good point. Now that I have started to consider living outide the US, the next logical step is to find out as much about various areas as I can and then visit them with the intention of getting a feel for how living there would be. It will be a challenge to visit places in a tourist manner and still get a solid sense of what it would be like to live there, but I'll give it a try. So I'm considering going to Europe in the fall to evaluate different countries and regions. Even if I do not end up moving, an extended trip outside the US will likely be a helpful perspective shift.

GreyCat said:
Travel is training wheels for the future. Learning to function in a state of discombobulation will be very important in times to come. There are many people, once they are away from thier natural environment, who really break down. Americans, I've noticed, have the toughest time with this. In many ways, travel is a reality shift. So the more you are able to deal with by way of environments, the better you will balance when SERIOUS reality shifts start to occur.
I'm one of those people that initially has a tought time adjusting to new environments. Most of the difficulty I have is from manifestation of all the personality "I's" that do not like change and resist it by creating anxiety and fear. So interacting in different environments is something I should do more often so that I can accelerate the growth of real adaptation skills.

GreyCat said:
Any French or Spanish speaking countries you will have problems. But thats another story. Don't take it personally. There is a certain harmonic resonance that just turns flat whenthe French and English can't communicate. You get extra brownie points if you speak French, but if they have to resort to english they will do it reluctantly. !
That's unfortunately true. As a native I don't represent the majority of the french. I took a bachelor degree in English and lived for a while in London, that's why I don't have problems (i think) to communicate with English speaking persons. But the vast majority of the french people have a BIG complex as regards to speaking foreign languages. We're one of the most retarded and SHY European country as regards to speaking English. People are just afraid to express themselves in English, or are too lazy to learn the language.
This lack of confidence is also due, I think, to the lack of practice at school : we study the grammar, the theory and such, but we actually are NOT taught to speak! There are practically no oral classes, it's mostly written work. Even at university, if you study English, there are comparatively mush less oral expression classes than history, grammar and literature classes. That's a shame.
You'll find though more people able to speak a bit of English in cities than in the "deep" countryside. And the young people might tend to make a little more effort.

j0da said:
I'm wondering how many people are literally "sitting on their bags", with no ties firmly attached to where they live now, ready to relocate to a place where they could live more productively, associate with truthfull, sincere and like-minded people and get some meaningful things done. Something like... SOTT forum members living if not together then at least in proximity, a few hours drive from one to another. Maybe the subject deserves separate thread...
I wonder that was well. It would certainly be ideal for me to relocate to an area where I could interact with truthful, sincere and like-minded individuals, like the members of this forum for example. :)

Back
Top Bottom