Is it possible to find out if person had been Greenbaumed ?

agni

Dagobah Resident
In the middle of the night I woke up with very distinctive clear voice: “Omega, Aka”. Thoughts about Greenbaum speech popped to my mind. I’ve revisited the speech again, and read that Omega in Greenbaum is a programming for self-destruction. (I’ve never heard of Aka before). Strangely enough, I had very strong suicidal thoughts since quite early childhood that lasted till my early twenties. Thus what happened at night, is a little bit of concern to me. However, I still take it with a grain of salt.

In recent weeks, I think I’ve been experiencing attacks; first “something” was trying to sweet-talk me, in recent days it had turned into threats. I do not deny possibility that the whole Greenbaum thing in my mind is a part of the attack, as well as it could be something else.

Is there a way to “check” for greenbaum without hypnosis ? Is it possible to approach it through meditation ?

Any thoughts ?

Greenbauming is a statistically improbable explanation. Perhaps it was more like some kind of EMF wave (eg. HAARP) that you subconsciously interpreted in that way, perhaps to make you *think* that you might have been Greenbaumed? Check out these threads for more info:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=6667
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=6721

Thanks for the links Ryan!

Perhaps it was more like some kind of EMF wave (eg. HAARP) that you subconsciously interpreted in that way, perhaps to make you *think* that you might have been Greenbaumed?
This is quite possible, since what you've described is quite close to the direction of what I perceive as an attack.

Just a note, I think 'they' have moved away from the trauma based mind control into a more electronic/harmonic type as mind control-technology gets more mature. I think that also implies that you don't need verbal cues to activate the program.

(source: Cathy O'Brian + Other talks on the subject)

GRiM said:
Just a note, I think 'they' have moved away from the trauma based mind control into a more electronic/harmonic type as mind control-technology gets more mature.
I don't understand one thing here. Who moved in technology? Is there really a bunch of people who are monitoring/programming millions? Or is it more likely that this is a 4D business? If so, does technology really evolves in density where "time" is variable?

GRiM said:
Just a note, I think 'they' have moved away from the trauma based mind control into a more electronic/harmonic type as mind control-technology gets more mature. I think that also implies that you don't need verbal cues to activate the program.

Don't know if I'd use Cathy O'Brien as a firm source to base thoughts on. In any case, 9/11 indicates that trauma based mind control is quite a big tool in their bag of tricks.

agni said:
Thanks for the links Ryan!

Perhaps it was more like some kind of EMF wave (eg. HAARP) that you subconsciously interpreted in that way, perhaps to make you *think* that you might have been Greenbaumed?
This is quite possible, since what you've described is quite close to the direction of what I perceive as an attack.
Yes. What is important here is to learn and apply discernment and critical thinking to all your perceptions and experiences. At any given moment of time there are many different levels of experience simultaneously going on within us. At the most basic level there is the line of time experienced by our physical body. But within each moment of time that we experience there is also a simultaneous "multiplicity of existences" (that we are often unconscious of) going on within us on many different levels. At one level there is this electronic mind control but there are levels beyond it where this advanced electronics cannot reach such as your conscience. Such technologies can only keep you asleep so that you do not feel impulses of conscience that come from the higher centers (that Gurdjieff talks about), or even if you do feel impulses of conscience such technologies will try to get one to misinterpret it and act in such a way where you are (to paraphrase Mouravieff) serving the devil while believing with all of your inner being that that you are serving the highest good.

Thus inner discernment and critical thinking is essential to keep one properly directed within this deceptive labyrinth. People go wrong and become deflected when they think they know all the answers and they draw false conclusions based on prejudicial belief systems resulting in erroneously mixing different levels of context, blind acceptance of misinformation (such as, wrong interpretations of data due to unconscious selective recognition and wishful thinking) and/or believing disinformation (deliberate misleading information with conscious intent to deceive).

The powers that be see everything in physical terms and they only see the higher realities as nothing more then “potential energy gradients” to be used to control and rule the universe. But there are levels that they cannot touch such as from which we can experience the higher values which will “move” us (along with critical thinking) to act rightly rather then acting from this mind control coming from a multiplicity of sources.

Shane said:
GRiM said:

Don't know if I'd use Cathy O'Brien as a firm source to base thoughts on. In any case, 9/11 indicates that trauma based mind control is quite a big tool in their bag of tricks.
Sorry, I wasn't very clear but I only meant on a personal basis, not mass mind control.
From Splitting personality with trauma/sexual-abuse-->Technological approach with electronic devices. But I dont think my answer was so helpful as I cant see how this will help in judgeing if a person is 'geenbaumed' or not.
Just thought It would be related somehow.

Sony patent takes first step towards real-life Matrix

* 07 April 2005
* Exclusive from New Scientist Print Edition.
* Jenny Hogan
* Barry Fox

IMAGINE movies and computer games in which you get to smell, taste and perhaps even feel things. That's the tantalising prospect raised by a patent on a device for transmitting sensory data directly into the human brain - granted to none other than the entertainment giant Sony.

The technique suggested in the patent is entirely non-invasive. It describes a device that fires pulses of ultrasound at the head to modify firing patterns in targeted parts of the brain, creating "sensory experiences" ranging from moving images to tastes and sounds. This could give blind or deaf people the chance to see or hear, the patent claims.

While brain implants are becoming increasingly sophisticated, the only non-invasive ways of manipulating the brain remain crude. A technique known as transcranial magnetic stimulation can activate nerves by using rapidly changing magnetic fields to induce currents in brain tissue. However, magnetic fields cannot be finely focused on small groups of brain cells, whereas ultrasound could be.

If the method described by Sony really does work, it could have all sorts of uses in research and medicine, even if it is not capable of evoking sensory experiences detailed enough for the entertainment purposes envisaged in the patent.
“This was a prophetic invention. It was based on an inspiration that this may someday be the direction technology takes us”

Details are sparse, and Sony declined New Scientist's request for an interview with the inventor, who is based in its offices in San Diego, California. However, independent experts are not dismissing the idea out of hand. "I looked at it and found it plausible," says Niels Birbaumer, a pioneering neuroscientist at the University of Tübingen in Germany who has created devices that let people control devices via brain waves.

The application contains references to two scientific papers presenting research that could underpin the device. One, in an echo of Galvani's classic 18th-century experiments on frogs' legs that proved electricity can trigger nerve impulses, showed that certain kinds of ultrasound pulses can affect the excitability of nerves from a frog's leg. The author, Richard Mihran of the University of Colorado, Boulder, had no knowledge of the patent until New Scientist contacted him, but says he would be concerned about the proposed method's long-term safety.

Sony first submitted a patent application for the ultrasound method in 2000, which was granted in March 2003. Since then Sony has filed a series of continuations, most recently in December 2004 (US 2004/267118).

Elizabeth Boukis, spokeswoman for Sony Electronics, says the work is speculative. "There were not any experiments done," she says. "This particular patent was a prophetic invention. It was based on an inspiration that this may someday be the direction that technology will take us."

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=mg18624944.600

They call this stuff "non-invasive" because they don't have to plant a chip in your brain, yet your brain is still being invaded with feelings and sensations that are not your own....

Typical double-speak. And, of course, the CIA has been using this type of technology for decades.

agni said:
In the middle of the night I woke up with very distinctive clear voice: “Omega, Aka”.
For what is worth agni, when i read this the thing that came to mind was "Omega, Alpha": the end, the beginning.

kenlee wrote:

Yes. What is important here is to learn and apply discernment and critical thinking to all your perceptions and experiences. At any given moment of time there are many different levels of experience simultaneously going on within us. At the most basic level there is the line of time experienced by our physical body. But within each moment of time that we experience there is also a simultaneous "multiplicity of existences" (that we are often unconscious of) going on within us on many different levels. At one level there is this electronic mind control but there are levels beyond it where this advanced electronics cannot reach such as your conscience. Such technologies can only keep you asleep so that you do not feel impulses of conscience that come from the higher centers (that Gurdjieff talks about), or even if you do feel impulses of conscience such technologies will try to get one to misinterpret it and act in such a way where you are (to paraphrase Mouravieff) serving the devil while believing with all of your inner being that that you are serving the highest good.
This is very true. In other words – knowledge protects :)

And personally, in addition to that I need to start focusing more and beat my laziness. I think I am capable of figuring out stuff like I bring here on my own if I really apply critical thinking, instead of being emotionally driven.

Back
Top Bottom