Is it me or are things heating up?

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Reading each day Sott news it seem to me that there's an outright increase of Comets and UFO sightings.
Are the Sott editors digging more articles or is it a real increase, or my perception ?

Perhaps you have some stats, here, at Sott to have a global view ?

Re: This is me or things heating up ?

I'm thinking that the 'heating' process will be more directed at SOTT for having the 'gaul' to bring the PTB under the spotlight. :)

I suppose that is to be expected and even planned for under the circumstances.

Hi Ellipse,

There is a link on the Sott, that you can review and get the 'numbers', http://fireballs-meteorites.blogspot.com/

Laura also has a posted article that I think will further answer your questions, http://www.sott.net/articles/show/151954-Meteorites-Asteroids-and-Comets-Damages-Disasters-Injuries-Deaths-and-Very-Close-Calls

I think this might be helpful in answering your questions.

FWIW,

gwb

It does seem like things are moving a little faster everywhere. Axis of Evil - Gaza, Palestine, Global Warming (cough Cooling), bolides, economic disaster, .....

It also seems like the volume of the blatant propaganda is being raised in all areas - "the terrorists" "Iran and nukes" "CO2" "Global Warming is going to kill us now" "economic implosion" .... the control machine is ramping up.

Yeah. 2007 it felt like something was warming up, 2008 seemed already serious and 2009 so far has been HECTIC! A smashing year indeed :shock:

Sometimes I wonder, how does this all actually look like to someone still "plugged in". How can they think that something serious is not (over)cooking? Well, the answer is of course: booze and video games.

Smallwood said:
Yeah. 2007 it felt like something was warming up, 2008 seemed already serious and 2009 so far has been HECTIC! A smashing year indeed :shock:

Sometimes I wonder, how does this all actually look like to someone still "plugged in". How can they think that something serious is not (over)cooking? Well, the answer is of course: booze and video games.

One question I ask myself every day: Has everything gotten worse, or is it the same as it ever was, and I'm just noticing it now? :)

The people still 'plugged in'? It's more than booze and video games....it's catching the latest TV show, texting and keeping up with social internet nonsense, it's as if people are diving into whatever distraction with more desperation. When/if the social infrastructure collapses, there's going to be a lot of very angry people. They'll be angry at having to deal with reality, instead of ignoring it within fantasy.

It will become a lot like the late 20's, and 30's again....even in the middle of the Great Depression, those who escaped the rampant poverty didn't want to admit how bad things were.

osit

Smallwood said:

Hi Smallwood,

It would seem that the mainstream media is also cranking up, running the same stories over and over in various ways to keep the sheeple hypnotized to, I admit, some rather gruesome things going on. But not even mentioning the things we can read on Sott. The things that show us what is really going on in this world.

My mother has the TV constantly on during the day with either the mainstream news, The Price is Right, :rolleyes: or reruns of sitcoms from the sixties. :shock:

And, like most everybody else, she sits hypnotized like a sheep waiting for slaughter.

This programming has been going on for so long that there are very few even aware that there is a program. But, then, we all here are already aware of this.

Add to this the booze, recreational drugs, sports and video games and pretty much most of the population sees nothing else.

They know that the economy sucks, but Obama will fix it, if those dang Republicans would just leave him alone. :huh: And, of course, poor Israel having to put up with those mean, defenseless, homeless, starving Palestinians - we need to help Israel as much as we can. And we really need to keep our eyes on those mad communists and evil Muslims. :cry:

Gads! It's enough to make you want to scream. :scared:

Nienna Eluch said:
This programming has been going on for so long that there are very few even aware that there is a program. But, then, we all here are already aware of this.

Add to this the booze, recreational drugs, sports and video games and pretty much most of the population sees nothing else.

In addition to all these distractions and the years of programming, sooooo many people seem to be suffering from all kinds of ailments (no doubt from the polluted environment, food, water etc.) that they just can't summon up the energy to investigate anything. Maybe its just me, but the number of people I know who have been sick with constant colds, flu, allergies, and so on seems to be increasing all the time.

manitoban said:
Nienna Eluch said:

In addition to all these distractions and the years of programming, sooooo many people seem to be suffering from all kinds of ailments (no doubt from the polluted environment, food, water etc.) that they just can't summon up the energy to investigate anything. Maybe its just me, but the number of people I know who have been sick with constant colds, flu, allergies, and so on seems to be increasing all the time.

I hope that this is not going :offtopic:

What you say is very true, manitoban except I have noticed recently, and this is only because I have really become aware of it, not that it wasn't always there before, is that there are some people who are doing quite well. Physically and mentally. And they are quite happy with this world the way it is. They revel in the materialism.

I'm not talking about the psychopathic controllers we have, but fairly everyday type people that I encountered at work and around my home.

All I can think of is that these are the people who are so enamored with 3D that the General Law leaves them totally alone. Or almost totally alone.

It is quite interesting.

Of course, I could really be off on this, but this is how it seems to me at this point.

Well, I'm back! Got this job where I got up at 3:00am, drove 75 miles one way, worked to 5:00 pm, came home, 75 miles, went to bed got up and did it again. The weekends were a blur trying to catch up on chores, bills, and sleep. The thing was, I didn't realize all that was going on except on the car radio, so I believe people are trying to keep there jobs so much they don't pay attention. By the way, I was laid off again, and I'm kind of glad :), I was becoming part of the Matrix again, and not noticing things heating up, which they are. I'll worry about the small stuff later, like my mortgage. :rolleyes:

I agree with you.
Things are starting to move fast and fall into place.
But most people do not see it that way.
Most people think that it was the mortgage mess that caused all the economic problems,but it will be fixed one way or another.
The way I see it is that this is not an accident or that it happened because of bad decisions or bad investments.
How it can be possible that all countries at the same time made so many bad investments or bad decisions and out of the blue all major companies around the world,banks,investments companies are broke?
This has been planned for years,you just have to connect the dots.
1st in the 80's it was all about the 401 k's.
So,people started to contribute to it from their checks.
In the 90's it was all about investing in the stock market.
So,people started buying stocks to make extra money,or for your retirement.
Then it came the housing boom.
Home values skyrocketed for several years and people started buying homes and used them like ATM machines.
Banks started lending money to people to buy homes without down payments.
You would get credit cards offers left and right and so on.
And then they pulled the plug on everybody.
Banks stopped lending money,giving credit,homes prices collapsed and the whole financial system got paralyzed.
Notice one thing.-The only ones who actually lost is the regular people.
Banks and big companies got bailed out.
This is a financial SCAM well planned to do only one thing:CONTROL of the masses.
In order to do it they have to squeeze people where it hurts the most:money.
Also,they have to make people believe that the only way to fix this and to prevent this for happening again is to create a
GLOBAL SYSTEM where all people will be taking care of and to "police"the world.
Of course this will be put in place for the arrival of our true controllers:the LIZZARDS.
But there is hope,you just have to open your eyes and BE AWARE.
The cycle is starting to close .
The only tool that we have is awareness .
Most people are not aware or choose not to be.
Most people do not like to hear the truth.
Good luck to you all and "LET THE TRUTH GUIDE YOU"

Nienna Eluch said:
What you say is very true, manitoban except I have noticed recently, and this is only because I have really become aware of it, not that it wasn't always there before, is that there are some people who are doing quite well. Physically and mentally. And they are quite happy with this world the way it is. They revel in the materialism.

I'm not talking about the psychopathic controllers we have, but fairly everyday type people that I encountered at work and around my home.

I think you're right. There is a certain percentage of people who really are doing well - and are quite happy right now. It's almost like they live in a different world to us - we see horror, fascism, lies and cruelty and they see things going along nicely, nothing to worry about except making sure they have all the latest gadgets, distractions etc. For them, things are going well.

Nienna Eluch said:
All I can think of is that these are the people who are so enamored with 3D that the General Law leaves them totally alone. Or almost totally alone.

Yeah I wonder if the General Law has no need to interfere so they aren't affected by it, at least not much. And perhaps that is how they are supposed to be, because they really are NOT finished with 3D.

manitoban said:
Nienna Eluch said:

Yeah I wonder if the General Law has no need to interfere so they aren't affected by it, at least not much. And perhaps that is how they are supposed to be, because they really are NOT finished with 3D.

As far as i understand it maybe the General Law has no need to interfere because they do not want to escape it. It is only when you want to escape it, when you take the red pill, that the General Law will do everything to put obstacles in your way.

@gwb1995
Thx to remember me the Fireballs blog link. Unfortunately there's no count of posts for each month so the tren can be seen.

@Gimpy
When/if the social infrastructure collapses, there's going to be a lot of very angry people

Good remark. If we go further, imagine the collapse if whole Internet crash.

However, perhaps social networks had help people to create links IRL (In Real Life) among themselves and a crash will be a bit balanced.

US: Reports of Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) Reached a Record Level in 2008 :
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/179490-US-Reports-of-Unidentified-Flying-Objects-UFOs-Reached-a-Record-Level-in-2008

Back
Top Bottom