Is for redirect to The UFO Phenomena, is right the translation? - Spanish

Alma.Innovadora

Dagobah Resident
Is for redirect to The UFO Phenomena, is right the translation? - Spanish

Mi primer avistamiento ovni fue entre 6 y 7 años de edad, yo no tenía conocimiento sobre ovni, absolutamente nada. Todo empezó una noche que caminaba con mi madre y sobre nosotros paso un FUEGO, simplemente fuego, duro unos 4 segundos, no hubo ruido, solo vi un fuego veloz, y desapareció.

Mi madre asustada solo dijo que era una estrella fugaz. Al ir a casa después de una salida en familia en un pueblo, yo estaba en la parte trasera de una camioneta de carga, yo siempre estaba viendo el cielo (me gustaban los paisajes de ese pueblo) hasta que observe una nave y nos empezó a seguir hasta la casa, le pregunte a un tío que era esa cosa en el cielo y no sabía que era, pero tampoco se sorprendió, ni le prestó atención entonces le pregunte a un primo y no me prestó atención. Esto fue a plena luz del día en esa parte del pueblo no había muchas casas, pero recuerdo muy bien como un padre tomaba a su hija sorprendidos viendo la nave. Al llegar a casa, la nave seguía parada sobre la casa, hasta que se fue. Con el tiempo olvide mi avistamiento por que no conocía la naturaleza de dicha experiencia, cuando tenía 14 años pude saberlo mediante un programa de UFO y empecé mi propia investigación en busca de ovnis, fantasmas, etc. La simple "verdad". (Para cortar la serie de experiencias largas).

Hoy en día sé que ese fuego no era una estrella fugaz. Y siempre antes de recordar y conectar las experiencias, siempre he tenido la sensación de que hay algo en el cielo, no importa lo que yo hiciera siempre miraba al cielo sin razón esperando algo. Durante ese tiempo estaba deseando tener fotos de las naves, ¿una tecnología avanzada y nadie podía tomar una foto nítida de una nave ni del universo? Extraño. El punto es que hoy en día a cada rato salen en mis fotos, no importa hacia donde apunte la cámara, sea el mar, el sol, edificios, etc. ahí están. Ya no veo tanto al cielo, ya encontré lo que buscaba, al menos una pequeña parte, para ahora estar aquí y ver mucho más, que conexión!, la verdad no era tan "simple" XD.

-----------------------------------

My first UFO sighting was between 6 and 7 years old, I had no knowledge of UFO, absolutely nothing. It all started one evening walking with my mother and step on us a FIRE, simply fire, drive about 4 seconds, there was no noise, just saw a rapid fire, and disappeared.

My mother said it was only scared a shooting star. Going home after a family outing in a village, I was in the back of a truck, I was always watching the sky (I liked the landscapes of the people) until you see a ship and we started go to the house, I asked a guy who was such a thing in the sky and knew it was, but not surprised, nor paid any attention then I asked a cousin and I listened. This was in broad daylight in this part of the people there were not many houses, but I remember very well as a father taking his daughter surprised to see the ship. Upon arriving home, the ship was standing on the house until he left. Over time I remember watching that did not know the nature of that experience, when I was 14 I could tell by a UFO program and began my own research in search of UFOs, ghosts, etc.. The simple "truth". (To cut the long series of experiments).

Today I know that this fire was not a shooting star. And always remember and connect prior experiences, I always got the feeling that there is something in the sky, no matter what I do always look at the sky waiting for something unreasonable. During that time I was wishing I had photos of the ships, advanced technology "and nobody could take a sharp picture of a ship or the universe? Weird. The point is that today all the time out in my photos, no matter where you point the camera, is the sea, sun, buildings, etc. there they are. I do not see both heaven and found what I wanted, at least a small part, to now be here and see much more than the truth, what connection! the "truth" was not so "simple" XD.

the photos are from 1000 and 2000 pixel, these can see better in size reduced

21kxyed.jpg

ba2ah.jpg

w1lk2.jpg

Thanks for the help.

It is weird how the automatic translator changes words to its opposite meaning. Also affirmations are transformed in contradictions. Try to see if you can find them before submitting the translation.

I made some editions:

Alma.Innovadora said:
My first UFO sighting was between 6 and 7 years old, I had no knowledge of UFO, absolutely nothing. It all started one evening when I was walking with my mother and above us us a FIRE passed by, simply fire, it lasted about 4 seconds, there was no noise, I just saw a rapid fire, and then it disappeared.

My scared mother said it was only a shooting star. Going home after a family outing in a village, I was in the back of a truck, I was always watching the sky (I liked the landscapes of that town) until I noticed a ship which started to follow us until we reached the house, I asked what was that thing in the sky to a guy and he didn't knew what it was, nor got surprised, nor paid any attention either. Then I asked a cousin and he didn't payed me any attention. This was in broad daylight and in that part of town there were not many houses, but I remember very well how a father and his daughter were taken by surprised when they saw the ship. Upon arriving home, the ship was standing on the house until it left. Over time I forgot my sighting because I did not knew the nature of that experience, but when I was 14 I could tell by a UFO program I saw and then I began my own research in UFOs, ghosts, etc The simple "truth". (To cut the long series of experiences).

Today I know that this fire was not a shooting star. And always prior remembering and connecting experiences, I always got the feeling that there is something in the sky, no matter what I did, I always looked at the sky waiting for something unreasonable. During that time I was wishing I had photos of the ships. An advanced technology "and nobody could take a sharp picture of a ship nor the universe? Weird. The point is that today they appeared all the time in my photos, no matter where I point the camera, whether it is to the sea, sun, buildings, etc. there they are. I do not look to the heaven that often, I found what I wanted, at least a small part, to now be here and see much more, what a connection! the "truth" was not so "simple" XD.

Yes is complicated. Thank you very much for the translation, the most part of the text is good, I will change the wrong words, for a better sense. The translator combine the words automatically and change the words and the sense to the oration. I be so careful with this, a few days ago, i made the comment about a murder and to the moment of translate, change to "I was a murderer". :shock:

The person that not know some English, is lost. trusting that the translator does the right thing. :boat:

Thanks again.

Alma.Innovadora said:
i made the comment about a murder and to the moment of translate, change to "I was a murderer". :shock:

Oh God! I think that with google translator, you have the option to submit your own translation as feedback. Hopefully automatic translations will improve.

Psyche said:
Alma.Innovadora said:
i made the comment about a murder and to the moment of translate, change to "I was a murderer". :shock:

Oh God! I think that with google translator, you have the option to submit your own translation as feedback. Hopefully automatic translations will improve.

Sure, for now until they improve the translator, it is better to learn more English XD. I corrected the text, right now is that I finish it. You can delete this topic, I'll post it in The UFO Phenomena.

Thank you very much. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom