Invisible cat

Tigersoap

The Living Force
Last night I had a dream, well...it felt like a dream but something weird happened.

I was dreaming about art galleries and such then suddenly I was dreaming that I was in my own bed, sleeping, inside my body.
I felt, on my right side, like a cat was jumping on the bed and slowly walking up to my face which became very warm on my right side as well.
That totally woke me up and the sensation disappeared.

It's not the first time I am dreaming of my surroundings while sleeping and having weird encounters like that.
It's like when asleep there is always a place between deep sleep and dreams where my body is there and my perception goes another place but on the same level somehow and I am aware of it.

I am always puzzled at the why of these events because I don't seem to really understand the purpose of it.
Maybe it's not that important in the end but I am wondering if I should keep some etheric tuna under my pillow now.

From your sn and avatar I think you are probably a cat person. I wonder are you without a cat now - perhaps one is one the way. I had a strange experience several years ago when I was living in a place I couldn't have pets, my backdoor was open (it was summer) and an orange tabby came in and curled up at the base of my bedrrom door and went to sleep. At the time I was myself alseep (I was working nights) anyway my mom came out of her room and startled the cat and it ran off out the back door. As it turns out I was dreaming of making friends with an orange tabby - which in itself isn't too odd, I dreampt about cats often those few years I didn't have any pets - what was odd was when I woke up the first thing my mom asked was "what were you dreaming" - I never get asked that - and that I was dreaming of the orange kitty, posibly the same one that came and visited me ...

highmystica said:
From your sn and avatar I think you are probably a cat person.
Wow...so I can sleep all day, chase flies and regurgitate fur balls ??!!
What have I been doing until now !!

:P

Ok joke apart, contrary to what my nick and avatar shows I am not really for swapping roles with animals, I just think we should respect them for what they are and not trying to abuse them or cast them as "furry" humans.

I had a cat but we gave him away because it wasn't possible with the baby anymore.
I miss him though, beautiful white cat but not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
He acted more like a ouistiti than a cat.

Maybe your dream with the Tabby cat was akin to what I experienced, some sort of extra-awareness while sleeping ?

Ouistiti? Is that some kind of stupid cat - I thought those were called persians (to much over-breeding). I do believe that it is quite possible that in your case it could have been some kind of extra-awareness, but of what nature it is hard to say. You didn't really say whether or not you felt it was a positive or negative experience ... and even then it would still be difficult with all the bizarre influences in this reality.

Maybe for the time being you could keep some etheric tuna under your pillow :) at least until your baby is old enough to have a cat in the house ...

As an aside, I agree we should not cast animals in the role of humans - I hope the do better at 3rd density living than we have, but I have often fantasized about being other animals - shruggs

Back
Top Bottom