Interview with Author: Peter Levenda-- Parallels much of the C's transcripts

FASTWALKER

Padawan Learner
Hi All,
I just happened to hear this interview on Project Camelot and was pleasantly surprised at the correlation's with Laura's research and the C's material. More information coming out in plain sight. I hope this is the proper space for this.... Thanks.
_http://projectcamelot.net/peter_levenda.mp3

Hi Fastwalker:

Yes, it's an interesting interview, piqued my curiosity. However, I've not read any of Levenda's books -- have you? Laura started a thread in 2006 about his book Sinister Forces, and I've now asked her for an update, to get her "take" on him (see HERE).

Please note that I've deactivated the live link to Project Camelot, as it is largely a disinfo site that we don't wish to be associated with.

PepperFritz said:
Please note that I've deactivated the live link to Project Camelot, as it is largely a disinfo site that we don't wish to be associated with.

I'm interested in exactly why you've judged Project Camelot to be a disinformation site? Laura also labelled them 'disinfo' in an email to me today. What exactly is the falsehood? I have been an interested observer of their material since their inception, but I hold no agenda here, either for or against. I just observe and take in what seems to ring true. And certainly not everything on their sight is in that category for me, But overall the Project Camelot material strikes me as quite neutral and very interesting... (I love Dan Burisch and Robert Dean)... simply presenting a forum for people talk and express their experiences, etc. in an uncolored, matter-of-fact way. What is the foul in that?? It seems to me that in the PC 'Big Picture' and 'State of the World' summaries that they don't seem to push any particular agenda on their visitors but simply summarize what has been revealed in the sum total of their video and audio interviews leaving the visitor to make up their own mind. What I do like is that they have emphasized public involvement in changing the possible negative future events through consciousness change and belief modifications... all of which strikes me as good advice. Is there something important I am missing here? Why the ban???

Tomatochip said:
I'm interested in exactly why you've judged Project Camelot to be a disinformation site? Laura also labelled them 'disinfo' in an email to me today. What exactly is the falsehood? I have been an interested observer of their material since their inception, but I hold no agenda here, either for or against.

I may be wrong but since you see saying Project Camelot is disinformation as judgment and labeling, it does seem like you do have some attachment to it. There's plenty of facts to support why it's disinfo. Before Bill Ryan began Camelot, he was involved in the Project SERPO hoax tied in with some very shady business at the abovetopsecret forum. There's some interesting threads on the issue if you'd like to look it up.

Tomatochip said:
I'm interested in exactly why you've judged Project Camelot to be a disinformation site? Laura also labelled them 'disinfo' in an email to me today.

Yes. Hopefully, you will decide to share Bill Ryan's response to you here. There's much to be gleaned from that Artful Dodge.

Tomatochip said:
What exactly is the falsehood?

In this case, first of all, Bill Ryan's reputation precedes him. Second, a number of the forum members and QFS members have checked out "Project Camelot." I don't have the exact data and quotes to hand, but if you want to examine anything in particular with a network, start a thread and let's do it!

Tomatochip said:
I have been an interested observer of their material since their inception, but I hold no agenda here, either for or against. I just observe and take in what seems to ring true.

We understand that. There was no offense meant by deactivating the link... just the usual housekeeping in the forum.

Tomatochip said:
And certainly not everything on their sight is in that category for me, But overall the Project Camelot material strikes me as quite neutral and very interesting... (I love Dan Burisch and Robert Dean)...

Dan Burisch and Robert Dean... don't know if they've been covered here on the forum or not, but we sure did some digging on them in QFS some time ago. Again, if there's nothing already here, let's have a look at them.

Tomatochip said:
simply presenting a forum for people talk and express their experiences, etc. in an uncolored, matter-of-fact way.

Well, in many instances, experiences can be misleading as most of us here have learned. There's a lot of "feel good" stuff out there that amounts to little more than junk-food for the mind/soul. Lots of calories, but no nutrition and may be toxic to your health.

Tomatochip said:
What is the foul in that?? It seems to me that in the PC 'Big Picture' and 'State of the World' summaries that they don't seem to push any particular agenda on their visitors but simply summarize what has been revealed in the sum total of their video and audio interviews leaving the visitor to make up their own mind. What I do like is that they have emphasized public involvement in changing the possible negative future events through consciousness change and belief modifications... all of which strikes me as good advice. Is there something important I am missing here? Why the ban???

Yeah... there is a LOT that you are missing here, but it will take too long to explain it all. Prolly best if you just continue to read and try to sort the wheat from the chaff. We don't ask for believers and we don't offer "experiences."

Edit: Added: After re-reading Bill Ryan's missive, I have published it here:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=49.msg86689#msg86689

There does seem to be sufficient evidence to call into question Bill Ryan's integrity, and for me, just watching him and whats-er-face on some of their videos is enough to give me pause. The Project Camelot site is certainly fascinating and some of the people they interview at least seem to be motivated by good intentions, but, a little research reveals that a few of their "sources" are clearly fraudulent (The Wingmakers and Michael St. Clair come to mind). This kind of casts doubt on the rest of their endeavor.

You really need to exercise discernment in trying to figure out just who and what is the "real deal". A good helping of cynical caution is probably wise and can avoid a situation where you end up feeling like a fool when you realize you've been snookered - although that can also be a really valuable lesson. It is interesting that some of the channeled/revelatory "messages" share the same concepts, predictions and even terminology, STS and STO for instance. Also interesting is the sort of exclusive behavior that sometimes develops when websites, forums, discussion groups become more of an identity thing for people rather than a place to freely and openly discuss ideas. I have always found this site refreshing because of its down to earth quality which combines the esoteric with a very realworld effort to get at the truth underlying these scary times.

Back
Top Bottom