Interview Transcription Request

Joe

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Hi all, would anyone (or more than one) be available to transcribe the text a Wing TV interview with Laura from 2006?

The first segment is at this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AXb9ikdq8Y and continues on for six parts.

Just transcribing the words into a word document (or similar) would suffice.

Help much appreciated!

Question: How precise do you want this to be? Should I remove the um's and such or leave them in for more authenticity?

truth seeker said:
Question: How precise do you want this to be? Should I remove the um's and such or leave them in for more authenticity?

I'll take part 5. As for the um's, I remember once Laura saying to remove them from a transcription, so I'm thinking I won't keep them.

3D Student said:
truth seeker said:

I'll take part 5. As for the um's, I remember once Laura saying to remove them from a transcription, so I'm thinking I won't keep them.

I recalled that aswell, so have omitted them.

parallel said:
3D Student said:
truth seeker said:

Will also omit them, then.

parallel said:
3D Student said:
truth seeker said:

Thanks for the heads up, ya'll. :)

There are some words I just can't make out here in part 1, is there anyone who can help decipher these?

at 4:33
why do bad things happen to good people and [........] God, and why is the world the way it is.

at 6:03
But the point is that what he was saying is that [........] you can do nothing about it if you don't understand it

at 7:40
That is correct, and that's another one of the fences put around the [.......] the confusion of the issue and it's been done deliberately.

at 8:44
Then Harvey Cleckley came along and wrote his [........] work "The mask of sanity”.

parallel said:
There are some words I just can't make out here in part 1, is there anyone who can help decipher these?

4:33 is "If God is a good God"

Not as sure, but I think 6:03 is "Was that really true". That took me a while to get lol at first I thought, "if that's what he chew."

7:40 is "study"

8:44 is "seminal"

I have one thing I can't decipher on part 5 at 5:10. It looks like:

All that does is (3 undecipherable syllables) into the wrong issue.

It sounds like "trash its sense", but "drags us into the wrong issue" follows better.

Back
Top Bottom