Interesting Quote from JP Farrell

LQB

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I wasn't sure where to put this but this looked like the best place.

Recently I've been reading Farrell's latest books from Reich of the Black Sun forward. In his latest book, "Cosmic War" is the following:

While it is highly speculative, it is nonetheless worth pointing out here that there might be a technology - a very ancient technology - that lies behind the phenomena of "channeled messages from extraterrestrials" and so on that have been with humanity throughout most of its history, down to, and including the modern obsession with them and with their dubious messages of coming "peace and enlightenment". One researcher, with whom the present author has been privileged to share a stage during conferences, and whom the present author highly respects, seriously suggested that if the Great Pyramid was a weapon, then perhaps its usage was entirely benign, being one of beaming feelings of love, harmony, and peace and thus preventing wars. Beyond the moral questions this raises about the interference with individual will, it begs the obvious question of why that particular region seems throughout its history to be the home not only of "revelations" but of rivers of blood spilt in countless wars. Far from supporting such a contention, the bloody barrenness of the region would seem to argue against my friend's speculation. Indeed, his speculation would not seem to be the best way of dodging the bullet that there might be a malign aspect and influence at work, one attested to time and again in the texts from that part of the world. [Italics and quotes are Farrell's]

And that is assuming that the Egypt, from which we supposedly have received "revelations" is even the same Egypt that we now know as "Egypt." This is highly questionable as Iman Wilkens has shown in his book "Where Troy Once Stood."

Laura said:
And that is assuming that the Egypt, from which we supposedly have received "revelations" is even the same Egypt that we now know as "Egypt." This is highly questionable as Iman Wilkens has shown in his book "Where Troy Once Stood."

Thanks Laura - I'll look into the book.

LQB said:
Laura said:

Thanks Laura - I'll look into the book.

I did and its very pricey. You can get on a list to be informed when the DVD version - Troy is released.

This work seems to dovetail with the work of Tsarion, Comyns Beaumont, and Andrew Hennessey. I think a quote from Beaumont that Tsarion uses is "The Old Testament is the story of Atlantis". And the scene is NW Europe, England, and Scandinavia.

LQB said:
I did and its very pricey. You can get on a list to be informed when the DVD version - Troy is released.

This work seems to dovetail with the work of Tsarion, Comyns Beaumont, and Andrew Hennessey. I think a quote from Beaumont that Tsarion uses is "The Old Testament is the story of Atlantis". And the scene is NW Europe, England, and Scandinavia.

Maybe a less pricey solution would be to order 9/11 : The Ultimate Truth that deals extensively with this topic and quotes Wilkens several times.

Or, check your local library. I found a copy stowed away there (had to get them to get it from some storage area). There's at least around 400 copies floating around the international public/uni library system according to WorldCat. Beats shelling out upwards of $100.

Back
Top Bottom