Intense asteroid dream

C

crazy croc

A few nights ago, I had a very lucid dream. Red streaks coming in from the night sky. Not big ones, but small. Some would hit, some would burn out. People were freaking out. You never knew if it would burn out, or hit. There were buildings being hit and even people. The objects were small, like baseballs and some football size. When I saw the story about this rocket hitting the embassy in Greece last night, the first thing that came to me was it was one of these objects. Then a few minutes later, I saw the story about this comet mcnaught. Maybe this thing will break up when rounding the sun and shower some meteors.

crazy croc said:
The objects were small, like baseballs and some football size. When I saw the story about this rocket hitting the embassy in Greece last night, the first thing that came to me was it was one of these objects.
I had a dream last week in which Acropolis was full of dark smoke after being hit by something, and thought about it too after i read the embassy "attack". The bbc article was full of speculations and assumptions without any real evidence of what truly happened:

Rocket hits US embassy in Athens

Plus they had an accompanying article titled Analysis: Greek anti-Americanism
which made me think "what's up with that???" I'll keep watching what's going on. I personally did not encounter anti-americanism in Greece, though there is opposition to US foreign policies by quite few citizens, but that's just a global and healthy perspective these days, no? I wonder whether there is a reason for those in power to make Greece look bad... We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom