Information regarding seychelles needed

T

the rabbit

OK , There is most likely a very very simple explanation to this , i just dont know the answer.

"Everytime" i set a domain to life i.e. activate it on the internet it gets a visit instantly from the seychelles. I have a number of domains , and on every one of them , there it is in the stats reader on my server "The Seychelles"
On "Every one"

They have a population of about 80 thousand and their motto is "The end crowns the work" "Finis coronat opus"

Im just wondering if everyone, meaning every domain gets a visit on to their sites from here when they activate their domains ? It doesnt come up in things like statcounter I dont think, but not sure as after a 100 visits i think you lose the records if your a free user.

Its possable that it only registers domains this side of the globe , or maybe just my server outputs.

Would be interested to know the answer to this, and if they/ it visits U.S. and other continental zone domain activations.

When looking you obviously need to go back to the month and year you actually activated domain.

Any information on this most welcome.

cheers

Its a tax and internet law-free land, many companies have domains registered there because of that.
Might it not just be a robot crawling pages?

Hi Grim.Yes it might be anything , but IF it crawls ALL domains then what! Even then its probably nothing, but for somewhere to be crawling Everything I would have expected it coming from the States, or the U.K. but the last place I would have expected one to be coming from was the seycheles.

Still would like to know if it is found on newly U.S. activated domains , or any other than just mine.This i still dont know. So answers please.

cheers

therabbit said:
So answers please.
That's rather demanding, isn't it? A bot crawling all domains is very, very common these days, so I don't really think there is a 'then what'. I'm sure that if someone here has any knowledge about this, they will let you know.

Yes I suppose it looks that way ,though it was not meant that way.The question is simply does any one have the the same reading also. And as you say if they do they will let me know.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom