Induced sleep.

Wandering Star

The Living Force
Yesterday afternoon I had a dream when I took a nap. It was a very deep sleep, in principle something normal since I had gotten up very early to work.

When I woke up and in the haze of awakening I remembered the dream, I realized that there was something wrong.

In the dream I was with Pierre and more people from the Cassiopaea group, and at one point in the dream I looked at the sky and I saw some lights moving. The lights stopped and drew three constellations of Cassiopeia. I told Pierre and he laughed at me, however Pierre looked at the sky and he said yes, three constellations of Cassiopeia were visible. The constellations remained throughout the dream.

Then Pierre taught me the meaning of an ancient structure, the strange thing is that someone called him on the mobile phone and he talked to someone on the phone while he continued with the explanation, but he was strangely distracted.

Then they took me to a house where the people from the group were and although I did not expect a very effusive welcome, the atmosphere was like mistrust, forced. Very third density, where any stranger must be evaluated first.

They all left and only Laura and Pierre remained.

I was very happy to be there and suddenly Laura asked me why I had taken so long to go with them.

The question seemed strange to me and I thought it was some kind of examination of Laura towards me, so I answered her somewhat nervously, why was she asking me that, if she already knew the answer.

However, I answered something about synchronism, the right moment, that if it had happened it was because that was how it should be, etc...

The strong impression I had was that they wanted to know what I knew.

Then with Laura I had a moment of great emotion, in which I started to cry and told Laura how incredibly happy I was to be there with them and she smiled at me saying "I know, I know".

Then I woke up.

The point is that although in the dream I was supposed to be talking to Pierre and Laura, it wasn't them.

When I looked at Laura, she wasn't Laura, she was a middle-aged woman with black hair.

And neither was Pierre, it was someone else, although in the dream they said it was them.

Well..., a dream and that's it. A slightly strange dream, but a dream after all.

The strange thing is that when I get out of bed, I touch my right arm above the elbow and I notice blood in the area.

I looked in the mirror and I had a small circular bleeding wound and what I thought was that it seemed that someone had connected something to my arm and that wound had remained.

At first, I thought it was a mosquito bite wound (I have several on my body), but that didn't explain it well. It was perfectly circular and the healing had barely begun.

Whatever it is, although it was supposed to be a dream with people from Cassiopaea, I know they weren't.

And if something strange really happened, the explanations for that already fall into the realm of high strangeness.

Back
Top Bottom