Increase in animals attacks

Salomé Robles Le 06/12/2023 19:55
The 45-year-old man was airlifted to Perpignan hospital. His days are not in danger.

A hunter was injured by a wild boar on the morning of Wednesday December 6 in a massif in the Pyrénées-Orientales, near the border with Spain, reports France Bleu .

The 45-year-old man was charged and bitten by the animal. He was injured in the calf and forearm, forcing one of his colleagues to apply a tourniquet to his arm while waiting for help to arrive..

Helicoptered to hospital

As our colleagues from France Bleu report, a civil security helicopter was sent to the site, with a Samu doctor on board, as well as two CRS rescuers, indeed, the location of the accident is isolated and difficult to access.

The hunter was taken to Perpignan Hospital. His life is not in danger despite the significant injuries.
Salome Robles

Updated 11:15 PM GMT+1, December 4, 2023
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — A female tourist from Boston was killed Monday by a shark while paddleboarding in the Bahamas, police told reporters.

The victim, who was not identified, was attacked less than a mile off the western end of New Providence island, where the capital, Nassau, is located. She was paddleboarding with a man who was not injured, according to Police Sgt. Desiree Ferguson.

“We extend our heartfelt condolences…for this most unfortunate situation,” she said.

Police said a lifeguard rescued both people with a boat upon seeing what was happening, but the woman suffered serious injuries to the right side of her body and was declared dead at the scene despite CPR efforts.

Screenshot 2023-12-04 at 21-12-09 CBS Sacramento on X Woman injured after being attacked by pa...png

Animal control officers in Mercer County are looking for a raccoon, or more than one, they say, attacked two people, including a Princeton University student, 22 hours ago.

Jaws-5: A young woman died saving a child from a shark

The tragedy unfolded in Mexico. The daughter of the country's famous musician Angel Martinez Arregina managed to sail with a five-year-old child just a few meters from the shore. And then the sharks appeared. The mother managed to throw the baby on an inflatable raft, but she was dragged to the bottom by a bloodthirsty fish.

Rescuers managed to recapture the remains of the dead woman's body from the predator's mouth.

It is known that, ironically, the girl studied at the university and dreamed of becoming a marine biologist, studying the fauna of the ocean.

😱😭

I been attacked by the crocodile 2 weeks ago in Kimberly area in West Australia.

Just 2 days before my wife and I hit the road again ( we live in the caravan now for 3 years post covid era and we love it BTW ) we were visiting our very good friend 45 minutes drive from Kununurra, the place were we stay for 5,6 months every year because our seasonal work.
We don't have many friends but this guy is really dear to our heart. He is German working in Australia and we know eachother for 3 years now.
The Kimberley area is very beautiful but without good four wheel drive and good knowledge about terrain you can't really experience all the beauty of this area.
And our friend had always bring us to the most beautiful places imaginable and this day was no different. He wanted to show us one place that we didn't seen yet before us going south.
It was the private property with the dam and huge lake surrounded by mystical hills so typical for Kimberly. The place was considered safe, the people have very often barbecue there, taking the boat trip to the middle of the lake and have a swim. Nothing ever happened to anyone there...
When we arrived I have a habit to assess every new place that I visit in the nature. Australia taught me that in the past 10 years. It is beautiful but still wild continent.
I didn't find nothing unusual beside muddy water and my internal sensations that I usually listen very carefully didn't give me any signs of danger or any uneasy feelings.
Because we wanted to go swimming I checked and analysed the depth of the water and the best and easiest way in from the shore. My wife has later tell me that she didn't feel particularly safe but she didn't communicate her thoughts to me. I noticed that she is reserved a bit but she was always shy and a little scared in the wilderness, so I just take it us business us usual.
When she speak I always listen to her because she is very sensitive and in our life that we spend together she nailed some big life decisions for us.
Anyway, we decided to go in the water. The depth was 1 to 1.5 meter max. We stayed in the water approx one hour just relaxing, talking and having a good time. We didn't go more than 5 to 7 meters away from the shore and I was constantly observing our surroundings, behavior of birds and water.
We finally decided to go out of the water. My wife and our friend were already standing on the shore still talking and I was just few meters behind them. With one leg almost on the shore I turn around to give this beautiful scenery a final look. The water was few centimetres above my knees, maybe half a meter of muddy water.
Suddenly I felt strong pain in my left leg. I couldn't see anything and my mind couldn't comprehend what is happening at that moment. I screamed and pull my leg back and up. And then I saw him. The croc lost a grip for a moment but then immediately attacked my righ foot. My mind was still somewhat blurred and distant but my instincts and willpower took over. I heard a voice and thought deep in my head :"NO! I DON'T ALLOW THAT!" and I begin to shout the words up loud.
I pull my leg up grab the crocodile jaw with both hands and open the jaw! I lift the croc in the air ( the crocodile was around human size, maybe 180 cm or 2 meters) and I trow him back in the water. When all this was happening I checked with the corner of my left eye where is my wife and if she is safe because she was standing only 1 meter behind me on my left side. Our friend was maybe 2 metres away from me also on my left side.
They were looking in disbelief.
But it was not over yet...

After throwing the crocodile back in the water I quickly half turned around and tried to escape on the shore but the crocodile had a different idea. He catapulted himself from the water 1 meter up in the air and grabbed my left wrist. Because I was in the motion he didn't find a strong enough grip so I instinctively punch him with my right hand. He fell back to the water and I was on the shore and out of the water on safe grounds. My wife and my friend was out already because when attack happened both flee on the safety of the shore.
I quickly turned around to be sure that croc didn't follow me and try to attack us again. All good. That was it. We all survived but now my mind start racing. OK, everyone is fine but how much blood I was loosing? We were in the wilderness 1 hour drive to nearest city. And we have at least 20 minutes rough four weel drive on the wild terrain before we reach highway.
I check my body if all the parts are there. So far so good. I asked my wife how much blood I was loosing because I couldn't see behind my left leg were I felt the most pain at that time.
She gathered herself together and said that it is not much. That was good news. My friend was shocked but forced himself to be calm.
His house was 20 minutes away just near the highway and he drove as there. We take first aid kit and I find out that the deepest wound was actually on my right foot. We cleaned a wound a bit put some protection over the wound and wrap it up. On every finger on my right hand I have deep cuts too because of the crocodile teeth when I open his jaw. I have cuts on the left hand too but strangely enough not so deep and not on all fingers.
After patching me up I ask my wife if she is OK for drive me to the hospital. I didn't want that my friend drive me for few reasons. First I could see that he was still in shock, secondly if he was driving with his car, my wife need to drive our car behind anyway and he then need to drive one hour back home on his own and maybe still be in shock. So, I decided if my wife is OK driving that is no need to put him in potential danger driving alone back. And I also knew him well, he is a good hearted guy who will blame himself for all of this because it was his idea to bring us to the place that he considered safe and we trust him, so yeah. I didn't want that this inevitable burden further influence the situation that we are all in.

My wife was fine driving so we were on our way. I was covered in blood, my body was shaking and I begin to feel pain gating stronger every minute.
My wife act really well and her driving was safe.
In the hospital they manage my wounds but because Kununurra is small town in remote area of WA they fly me next day to Royal hospital in Perth for furder evaluation. They were scared about potential infection because crocodile bite is known to be almost like a poison bite.
After few days of cleaning my wounds they decided for operation. They stitched all my fingers on the both hands but the right foot need majority of the attention.
I was very lucky. In 3 attacks/bites from the crocodile nothing was broken! That's just incredible. No broken bones, connective tissue, tendins, joints...all nerves connection intact. Uau.
I am still in Perth waiting for the wound on the right foot to heal from inside out and then I decided for another operation that will take my skin from my tigh to make a cover for the foot for faster healing.

I have a lot of time to reflect about the incident of course.
Fortunately the crocodile was fresh water crocodile because if I was attacked by salt water croc I would probably be dead now.

But fresh water crocodile or freshy is much smaller then salty. To my knowledge nobody died from freshy. And usually they are not aggressive at all. All attacks came because people accidentally step on them and the croc react in self defence.
But in my case it was different. The freshy attacks me 3 times even when I was moving away from him. That's doesn't make any sense so I begin to investigate.
I came to the conclusion that the crocodile was probably female. They lay eggs in June, July and they leave eggs without guarding them. But 5 days before little ones come out of the egg shell they are close and very protective. And this happens in November!
My incident happened on 19 th of November so, case closed I guess.
But still...I couldn't get rid of the thoughts that maybe is also connected with increase of animal aggressive behaviour regarding Earth EM changes.
That's the reason that I post my little adventure here in increase animal attack and strange behaviour section.
Please let me know guys if my conclusion makes any sense to you.

Gawd, what a shocking experience, emmanuel! It's also weird it happened, as from your description you were observing your surroundings all the time. I'm seriously impressed about the way you reacted to the crocodile's attack and that you were able to fight it off! And especially, I'm glad to hear that you're on the mend, and that you have no broken bones, nor injuries to your nerves and tendons, or worse - thank DCM. Don't know enough about crocodiles' behaviours to comment on your conclusion as to its attack, but in any case, I'm wishing you a speedy and full recovery of your wounds.

Oh my gosh @emmanuel! I’m glad that you’re relatively okay, considering you survived a croc attack! Thank goodness it wasn’t a salt water croc! And no broken bones or missing limbs, yet it must’ve nonetheless been quite a shock & a terrifying experience. I’m glad your wife & friend were unharmed. Kununurra & the Kimberly region are beautiful in a haunting kind of way, & yes, you do need to be well equipped to venture out there for sure. I can’t say whether this was increasing aggressive behaviour from animals, maybe this croc was just wanting food.

I wish you a good result from the surgery & a speedy recovery of your wounds. Take good care of yourself, it doesn’t hurt to be extra extra careful, especially out there. 🌺

Last edited:
I been attacked by the crocodile 2 weeks ago in Kimberly area in West Australia.

Just 2 days before my wife and I hit the road again ( we live in the caravan now for 3 years post covid era and we love it BTW ) we were visiting our very good friend 45 minutes drive from Kununurra, the place were we stay for 5,6 months every year because our seasonal work.
We don't have many friends but this guy is really dear to our heart. He is German working in Australia and we know eachother for 3 years now.
The Kimberley area is very beautiful but without good four wheel drive and good knowledge about terrain you can't really experience all the beauty of this area.
And our friend had always bring us to the most beautiful places imaginable and this day was no different. He wanted to show us one place that we didn't seen yet before us going south.
It was the private property with the dam and huge lake surrounded by mystical hills so typical for Kimberly. The place was considered safe, the people have very often barbecue there, taking the boat trip to the middle of the lake and have a swim. Nothing ever happened to anyone there...
When we arrived I have a habit to assess every new place that I visit in the nature. Australia taught me that in the past 10 years. It is beautiful but still wild continent.
I didn't find nothing unusual beside muddy water and my internal sensations that I usually listen very carefully didn't give me any signs of danger or any uneasy feelings.
Because we wanted to go swimming I checked and analysed the depth of the water and the best and easiest way in from the shore. My wife has later tell me that she didn't feel particularly safe but she didn't communicate her thoughts to me. I noticed that she is reserved a bit but she was always shy and a little scared in the wilderness, so I just take it us business us usual.
When she speak I always listen to her because she is very sensitive and in our life that we spend together she nailed some big life decisions for us.
Anyway, we decided to go in the water. The depth was 1 to 1.5 meter max. We stayed in the water approx one hour just relaxing, talking and having a good time. We didn't go more than 5 to 7 meters away from the shore and I was constantly observing our surroundings, behavior of birds and water.
We finally decided to go out of the water. My wife and our friend were already standing on the shore still talking and I was just few meters behind them. With one leg almost on the shore I turn around to give this beautiful scenery a final look. The water was few centimetres above my knees, maybe half a meter of muddy water.
Suddenly I felt strong pain in my left leg. I couldn't see anything and my mind couldn't comprehend what is happening at that moment. I screamed and pull my leg back and up. And then I saw him. The croc lost a grip for a moment but then immediately attacked my righ foot. My mind was still somewhat blurred and distant but my instincts and willpower took over. I heard a voice and thought deep in my head :"NO! I DON'T ALLOW THAT!" and I begin to shout the words up loud.
I pull my leg up grab the crocodile jaw with both hands and open the jaw! I lift the croc in the air ( the crocodile was around human size, maybe 180 cm or 2 meters) and I trow him back in the water. When all this was happening I checked with the corner of my left eye where is my wife and if she is safe because she was standing only 1 meter behind me on my left side. Our friend was maybe 2 metres away from me also on my left side.
They were looking in disbelief.
But it was not over yet...

After throwing the crocodile back in the water I quickly half turned around and tried to escape on the shore but the crocodile had a different idea. He catapulted himself from the water 1 meter up in the air and grabbed my left wrist. Because I was in the motion he didn't find a strong enough grip so I instinctively punch him with my right hand. He fell back to the water and I was on the shore and out of the water on safe grounds. My wife and my friend was out already because when attack happened both flee on the safety of the shore.
I quickly turned around to be sure that croc didn't follow me and try to attack us again. All good. That was it. We all survived but now my mind start racing. OK, everyone is fine but how much blood I was loosing? We were in the wilderness 1 hour drive to nearest city. And we have at least 20 minutes rough four weel drive on the wild terrain before we reach highway.
I check my body if all the parts are there. So far so good. I asked my wife how much blood I was loosing because I couldn't see behind my left leg were I felt the most pain at that time.
She gathered herself together and said that it is not much. That was good news. My friend was shocked but forced himself to be calm.
His house was 20 minutes away just near the highway and he drove as there. We take first aid kit and I find out that the deepest wound was actually on my right foot. We cleaned a wound a bit put some protection over the wound and wrap it up. On every finger on my right hand I have deep cuts too because of the crocodile teeth when I open his jaw. I have cuts on the left hand too but strangely enough not so deep and not on all fingers.
After patching me up I ask my wife if she is OK for drive me to the hospital. I didn't want that my friend drive me for few reasons. First I could see that he was still in shock, secondly if he was driving with his car, my wife need to drive our car behind anyway and he then need to drive one hour back home on his own and maybe still be in shock. So, I decided if my wife is OK driving that is no need to put him in potential danger driving alone back. And I also knew him well, he is a good hearted guy who will blame himself for all of this because it was his idea to bring us to the place that he considered safe and we trust him, so yeah. I didn't want that this inevitable burden further influence the situation that we are all in.

My wife was fine driving so we were on our way. I was covered in blood, my body was shaking and I begin to feel pain gating stronger every minute.
My wife act really well and her driving was safe.
In the hospital they manage my wounds but because Kununurra is small town in remote area of WA they fly me next day to Royal hospital in Perth for furder evaluation. They were scared about potential infection because crocodile bite is known to be almost like a poison bite.
After few days of cleaning my wounds they decided for operation. They stitched all my fingers on the both hands but the right foot need majority of the attention.
I was very lucky. In 3 attacks/bites from the crocodile nothing was broken! That's just incredible. No broken bones, connective tissue, tendins, joints...all nerves connection intact. Uau.
I am still in Perth waiting for the wound on the right foot to heal from inside out and then I decided for another operation that will take my skin from my tigh to make a cover for the foot for faster healing.

I have a lot of time to reflect about the incident of course.
Fortunately the crocodile was fresh water crocodile because if I was attacked by salt water croc I would probably be dead now.

But fresh water crocodile or freshy is much smaller then salty. To my knowledge nobody died from freshy. And usually they are not aggressive at all. All attacks came because people accidentally step on them and the croc react in self defence.
But in my case it was different. The freshy attacks me 3 times even when I was moving away from him. That's doesn't make any sense so I begin to investigate.
I came to the conclusion that the crocodile was probably female. They lay eggs in June, July and they leave eggs without guarding them. But 5 days before little ones come out of the egg shell they are close and very protective. And this happens in November!
My incident happened on 19 th of November so, case closed I guess.
But still...I couldn't get rid of the thoughts that maybe is also connected with increase of animal aggressive behaviour regarding Earth EM changes.
That's the reason that I post my little adventure here in increase animal attack and strange behaviour section.
Please let me know guys if my conclusion makes any sense to you.
My utmost respect and admiration for you.

May you recover soon.

Gawd, what a shocking experience, emmanuel! It's also weird it happened, as from your description you were observing your surroundings all the time. I'm seriously impressed about the way you reacted to the crocodile's attack and that you were able to fight it off! And especially, I'm glad to hear that you're on the mend, and that you have no broken bones, nor injuries to your nerves and tendons, or worse - thank DCM. Don't know enough about crocodiles' behaviours to comment on your conclusion as to its attack, but in any case, I'm wishing you a speedy and full recovery of your wounds.
Thank you.

Oh my gosh @emmanuel! I’m glad that you’re relatively okay, considering you survived a croc attack! Thank goodness it wasn’t a salt water croc! And no broken bones or missing limbs, yet it must’ve nonetheless been quite a shock & a terrifying experience. I’m glad your wife & friend were unharmed. Kununurra & the Kimberly region is beautiful in a haunting kind of way, & yes, you do need to be well equipped to venture out there for sure. I can’t say whether this was increasing aggressive behaviour from animals, maybe this croc was just wanting food.

I wish you a good result from the surgery & a speedy recovery of your wounds. Take good care of yourself, it doesn’t hurt to be extra extra careful, especially out there. 🌺
Thank you.

I have some updates guys.

I finally can go home to my wife. Very happy.
The doctors decided that I don't need skin draft on my foot!

They were surprised that my body heal so fast and that in only 28 days my wound was 50 % smaller than before.

So, I will fly today back to Kununurra and the only thing that I will needs is every second day cleaning of the wound for next 14 days.

I would like to express my deepest gratitude for all your support and advice.

It means a lot to me.

Wish you all a beautiful, peaceful and creative day.

Love you all.

🤗

Back
Top Bottom