In the Wake Productions - the 9-11 WTC Demolitions

Lisa Guliani

The Living Force
WTC Deomolition Video
In the Wake Productions
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7143212690219513043&q=911+Mysteries+-+Demolitions

Hi Lisa
This one left me in tears,and very lets just say angry. I was starting to believe this anger had gone.

To hear the man who was trapped crying out oh god on his mobile phone as the building collapsed...There are no words to describe how it made me feel.

It did leave me wanting Silverstien,who i did not know made BILLIONS of dollars from a 15 million dollar investment from that day, and the security firm holders (the Bush family), and every one else involved in this NOW OBVIOUS psychopathic and murderous scam rounded up placed in a field with nasty things happening to them live on world wide tv.

Thanks for the link,it is one if not the best video i have seen on this matter to date,concise,easy to understand and clear.

i watched all 3 parts of the video. it brings no new facts forward but compiles many already known facts and questions very neatly, in a way easily understandable even to the casual watcher.

what is calling my attention re 9/11 is that somehow during the last days/weeks there have been some very legit-looking documentations and testimonies coming forward. there is this video, then the private video taken from an adjacent building, then there is the long testimony from a man who used to work in one of the companies there and posted also on this forum, and last but not least it looks almost as if some more relevant factoids are being discussed openly in the MSM. 5 years later.

why now ? what has changed ?

Very nice...

Credits say:

911 MYSTERIES is offered in the spirit of the American Constitution as an alternative analysis, an invitation for dialogue, a tool for awareness in the interest of the public good.

Ask questions. Think for yourself.
Wake up, and you will make the difference.
List of names

911 is a Keyhole into Consciousness. If you can get through it to the other side, everything looks different.

Do not be afraid.

This is the First Awakening. Follow your curiosity, like Alice in the rabbit hole. You are becoming free.
Keep stepping forward. Share your discoveries. You will make new friends. You are not a conspiracy theorist, but part of a whole.

We are all in this together.

Know it, feel it, use it. This is the Second Awakening.
Thank you for thinking.

Get out there and make more consciousness.

Something will happen when enough of us know.
Hmm, consciousness. Where have I heard about this before? ;)

Back
Top Bottom