Imminent Alien Disclosure?

An interesting interview with Mariam Delicado who describes her encounter with 8 ft. tall, blond et's when she was taken upon their ship in 1988. She seems to be an intelligent, no nonsense type of person and I found her account believable. She was given a lot of information about Earths past and possible future. What she said about this group sounds similar to what the C's have told us about the beings that where responsible for human creation, STO Orians. She calls them our ancestors and are benevolent. Something of a similar description of placing the human souls in aps is described.

She describes the heart of the space craft, as a living consciousness that directed the ship. She describes the ship as being made of a liquid like substance. Atlantis is described where groups of people where taken off planet from around the world when it was destroyed. Some interesting experiences involving a set of 4 possible clones, one of which gave her a document describing how the government was to handle alien contact, which caused trouble for her and an encounter with a man in black. A recruitment attempt to join a Russian psychic group in 1991 which was scary.

She sees things happening now which she was told in 1988 specifically how people around the world would loose their minds, because they have lost a spiritual base and believe in lies. At sometime in the future groups of people will come forth to share the knowledge they've been protecting for humanity. She speaks of the Hopi's quite a bit.

Lue Eilzondo is writing a book! Due out in November. Edit: or maybe the November of a more peaceful timeline.

Yep, book was first announced 3 years ago, or so. It's in the final stages of being approved by DOPSR, after which it should be released fairly quickly.

In other news, a new whistleblower just came forward on a Twitter Space. He has testified behind closed doors to Congress, and will be featured in James Fox's next documentary (coming out sometime this year).

I missed the first part, so don't know the details, but he claims to have been part of one of the UFO programs, and to have met a pale alien in the desert. He has mentioned agreements (starting in 1954), and that Reagan and Kennedy were the two presidents who came closest to disclosure.

Matt Ehret posted a somewhat incoherent message on his TG channel, which made me again question his thinking. As we know, he has a phenomenal memory and a huge capacity to 'store information' in his head, and he's a fast and well articulated talker. However, in the last year or so, the rather high respect for his talents I used to have has slowly crumbled. When he talks so fast, pouring out a lot of information it now gives me an impression of that he's not taking enough time to truly reflect on what he's saying. He's ramblings are a mix of hits and misses – some things are spot on, while other things he says are not well grounded in facts and/or awareness. I wouldn't, yet, say that he's a grifter (although the thought has crossed my mind), but I have to say that despite his massive 'library' in his head, he does not appear to be as wise and aware I once thought.

So, the message is largely about the 'UFO psyop' and how Tucker Carlson is a CIA asset spreading this idea that UFO:s/UAP:s are other dimensional demonic forces. Well, to me Tucker's description sounds pretty accurate! I took the time to watch the video linked to in this message, and the whole 16min:s sounded mostly like wil speculation with a number of 'secret societies' thrown in (which Ehret does a lot). It's interesting how Ehret at times gives the impression of being 'spiritual' and endorsing the 'wonders of human creativity coming from a divine source' (I'm paraphrasing heavily) but when it comes to things like other-dimensional beings and UFO:s he's suddenly, at least as it appears to me, wholly against those ideas. Maybe I'm being too harsh, but it makes you wonder who the CIA asset really is in this case.

Here's the message:

Since Tucker Carlson is doubling down on his promotion of the "UFOs are demons living in our atmosphere, under oceans and inside the earth" on the most recent Joe Rogan Podcast, I thought it were a good idea to share my reasons for Tucker's involvement in a larger mass-gnostic/Kaballistic invokation of a new Darbyist/rapturist variation of Christianity for the 21st century with aliens playing the role of angels and demons (and implicitly good aliens shaping the rules based order crusaders and evil interdimensional aliens shaping the evil CPC and authoritarian regimes on the other side of the iron curtin. Pretty soon, it won't be too many steps before mainstream Christianity merges with scientology and Falun Gong (which both assert as sacred truths the bizarre shit I just wrote): Is Tucker Carlson Really CIA? (A CP Short)
Maybe I'm just dense, but that sounds like word salad to me. :cool2:

Matt Ehret posted a somewhat incoherent message on his TG channel, which made me again question his thinking. As we know, he has a phenomenal memory and a huge capacity to 'store information' in his head, and he's a fast and well articulated talker. However, in the last year or so, the rather high respect for his talents I used to have has slowly crumbled. When he talks so fast, pouring out a lot of information it now gives me an impression of that he's not taking enough time to truly reflect on what he's saying. He's ramblings are a mix of hits and misses – some things are spot on, while other things he says are not well grounded in facts and/or awareness. I wouldn't, yet, say that he's a grifter (although the thought has crossed my mind), but I have to say that despite his massive 'library' in his head, he does not appear to be as wise and aware I once thought.

So, the message is largely about the 'UFO psyop' and how Tucker Carlson is a CIA asset spreading this idea that UFO:s/UAP:s are other dimensional demonic forces. Well, to me Tucker's description sounds pretty accurate! I took the time to watch the video linked to in this message, and the whole 16min:s sounded mostly like wil speculation with a number of 'secret societies' thrown in (which Ehret does a lot). It's interesting how Ehret at times gives the impression of being 'spiritual' and endorsing the 'wonders of human creativity coming from a divine source' (I'm paraphrasing heavily) but when it comes to things like other-dimensional beings and UFO:s he's suddenly, at least as it appears to me, wholly against those ideas. Maybe I'm being too harsh, but it makes you wonder who the CIA asset really is in this case.

Here's the message:

Typical of the PTB to attack those who come to close to the truth concerning the UFO phenomena. Tucker as an immense number of follower so for them to use their influencer to discredits him was expected. Like the COVID, the war in Israel/Palestine as in a way permîtes us to identify to some extant, possible influencer that build up an audience to when needed, will be use to defend the status quo or a pro contrôler narrative.

Maybe Aragorn you are not to harsh about Matt Ehret. Time will tell.

I haven’t failed to notice that Gnosticism has been dragged out more and more as a right-wing smear against anything they don’t like. James Lindsay and Nick Fuentes come to mind when it comes to promulgating multi-generational conspiracy theories about crypto-Gnosticism. In none of these discussions do I ever see self-confessed gnostics who read the gnostic literature being engaged over whatever it is that spiritual “tradition” gets accused of (I use quotes because as far as I know they didn’t succeed in surviving socially). And the accusations range from trans-radicalism to multiculturalism to the occult to God knows what else. It seems to be laying the groundwork for, in the event of some type of reactionary ascendency in the US, they’ll start persecuting all the Tarot card readers and astrologists and psychedelic users and the like. You know how 4D STS love their contingency plans. 😝

Maybe Aragorn you are not to harsh about Matt Ehret. Time will tell.
As for Ehret being an asset, my vote is for no. I lean more towards just heavy programming. He is ideologically possessed by the Lyndon Larouche movement and I think would have a very hard time walking off that plantation. But I see in his writing something that is inspired, and on a different level from the other types of chuckleheads that get involved in “The Discourse” of our modern culture, like Shapiro and Harris and Molyneux, to the extent anyone condescends to call them relevant.

Maybe he’ll change as the situation continues to evolve here and more pressure is applied by the cosmos. One wishes for the success of others. But if not, “Woe to the ignorant and unaware!”

Back
Top Bottom