IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn expected to be charged with sex attack

Adaryn said:
Come on. There are even talks in France about DSK entering again the presidential race. What a coincidence.
For what it's worth I thought exactly about the same thing.
Now that he was "wrongly" accused he can be seen as the hero who has been the victim of a plot against him, I guess that many people will now find him more sympathetic than before because of this, which reminds me a bit of the sex scandal involving Julian Assange by the way.

FWIW,
Do you also remember the former head of the IMF who also stood in the way of the agenda to remove countries from SWIFT if they did not hand over all people with accounts? Dominique Strauss-Kahn became a target when he was the IMF chief and began to comment critically on the role of the world financial system. I was personally invited to Washington where Edmond Safra of Republic National Bank paid for the IMF dinner that rented the entire National Gallery. I was invited to demonstrate to me how the NY Investment bankers had the IMF in their pocket.

Strauss-Kahn was conveniently sent a maid to create a sex scandal to shut him up when he saw the corruption in the IMF. They removed him under false accusations and cleared the way for the IMF to become a tool of the bankers and the Neocons. That is how the whole Long-Term Capital Management crisis developed because they bribed the IMF to keep the loans going to Russia so they could buy their bonds by paying outrageous amounts of money.

Back
Top Bottom