'I think I'm going to be leaving soon...'

Don Genaro said:
Rhiannon said:
I wonder if these "workers" are becoming the militarized police? I just have found it so odd the behavior of the police in recent years. It just amazes me the amount of brutal police they can assemble in no time, like after the Boston bombing, or at protests.

It's funny, I've often thought of the above session when I've read stories of police brutality or seen pictures of the Robocops...

Yes, me too. And also other law-enforcement bodies that are springing up around the place. In Melbourne we have transport officers that are posted to keep public transport safe, as well as military-styled ticket inspectors - most of them are from India! It's all very interesting to watch things unfold.

Heaalih said:
Don Genaro said:
Rhiannon said:
I wonder if these "workers" are becoming the militarized police? I just have found it so odd the behavior of the police in recent years. It just amazes me the amount of brutal police they can assemble in no time, like after the Boston bombing, or at protests.

It's funny, I've often thought of the above session when I've read stories of police brutality or seen pictures of the Robocops...

It could be otherwise because they are duplicated, but with their souls. Then they are not psychopaths or some sort. The reprogramming could be lies to make them believe they work for "good" in some secret projects.

It seems with my experience of having killed animals for sport, the act seemed pointless. To me this was a waste of life (1960's). Now to imagine killing a person is something I can not do. Fighting by hand even seems pointless, for what ever reason.( I am even scolding myself for being aggravated with rush hour traffic.)

Killing for food/sustenance is a different matter. This is the nature of our existence.

This points to mind washing which leaves a zombie like person in which a soul would be black(no conscience), so to speak. Likely full blown STS. One question is why were these chosen, because of their genetics which allows for soul possession whether it be STS or STO?

Possibly, the goal is to keep STS alive in 4D, should the current 4D group meet their end? They may have some plan to jump/transport into these STS like bodies during or just before the Wave? If these secret agents/SWAT/Police were to house 4D STS for a short time the world could become very bizarre.

I had two Uncles KIA during WW2. There was also a strange gut reaction I have not been able to shake off since reading this a couple of years ago. It would be interesting to see what is in the ground at those headstones in France and Holland.

Thank you Perceval for this most thought provoking article, and the even more thought provoking C's transcripts that followed. Just when you think you've read and re-read all the C's transcripts, they can almost appear new as if read for the first time when paired in context in this manner of relating to life stories such as this.

This discussion resonates deeply with my own current line of thoughts on this subject. Noting, like many others here have observed, the increase of police brutality in the US and worldwide, I've been thinking more and more lately how likely it would be possible the police that are being recruited now-a-days are humanoid so to speak and not really "human" at all, but replicas perhaps. The evidence is overwhelming in favor of this assumption. Additionally I think we have just only begun to see the tip of the ice-burg of what is to come. This is the same line of thought that comes to mind when I think of the cast of political figures in power. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole cast of characters are merely humanoid replicas. And further I wouldn't be surprised if this same formula is getting utilized at lower level offices at the state, and local level of politics as well as administrative levels of local agencies that work directly with the public at large. This all sounds like something right out of a science fiction novel. But as the programming diminishes in us, (via much work) and the veil lifts up more, it's easier and not so scary to come to the confirmation that this is indeed our objective reality.

I thank the c's for their urgent calling for networking for collinear exchanges, as it is when (like at this moment) I make these exchanges of thoughts that are drifting though my mind are put to pen I can see those thoughts more objectively. And it gives me the motivation to push further into all things yet to accomplish in this 3d life, like strategic measures of knowledge, courage and application to withstand whatever the near future holds, especially in context to the above for mentioned possibilities.

Rhiannon said:

In case someone missed it on SOTT. Here's http://www.sott.net/article/266289-Dark-Tetrad-of-personality-traits-Everyday-sadists-take-pleasure-in-others-pain from "Dark Tetrad" of personality traits: Everyday sadists take pleasure in others' pain" :

"Some find it hard to reconcile sadism with the concept of 'normal' psychological functioning, but our findings show that sadistic tendencies among otherwise well-adjusted people must be acknowledged," says Buckels. "These people aren't necessarily serial killers or sexual deviants but they gain some emotional benefit in causing or simply observing others' suffering."

Based on their previous work on the "Dark Triad" of personality, Buckels and colleagues Delroy Paulhus of the University of British Columbia and Daniel Jones of the University of Texas El Paso surmised that sadism is a distinct aspect of personality that joins with three others - psychopathy, narcissism, and Machiavellianism - to form a "Dark Tetrad" of personality traits.

And not just police. Where did Obama come from? The suspicion over his birth certificate, and his personal history in general, may be right on target.

The C's also mention 3 million coming. I don't mean the millions in transit that had to go through generations to get here in their motherships. I think they mentioned these were already underground. Could this be the same 'entities' they are talking about or something different.

There was also the discussion about the Nazi experiements on creating the Arian race and that this is still continuing. Were many of these not underground now too?

Am getting a bit confused about all these different STS entities that we can expect. Perhaps there will be invasion as well as infiltration? I think the number on the space ships was much much larger. If the Wave is already in motion, so to speak, when are these likely to 'land'? Once Obama et al have done their mass destruction?

The C's also mention 3 million coming. I don't mean the millions in transit that had to go through generations to get here in their motherships. I think they mentioned these were already underground. Could this be the same 'entities' they are talking about or something different.

They said 3 vehicles with 12 million Nephilim each, that is 36 million, plus they said if I remember right 2 million grays, 300 000 lizards and about 30000 or 60000 oranges, Aryan sts specie, already here(many variables of Grays, 3 variables of lizards and Aryans, not mentioning reinforcements coming and those workers in underground bases and other underground Aryan civilizations which are eagerly awaiting to go to surface and C s said they are under 4D STS control and they maybe went underground to escape cataclysms, maybe descendants of Atlantian people). It is going to be slaughter if some of us live long enough to see it.

Am getting a bit confused about all these different STS entities that we can expect. Perhaps there will be invasion as well as infiltration? I think the number on the space ships was much much larger. If the Wave is already in motion, so to speak, when are these likely to 'land'? Once Obama et al have done their mass destruction?

Probably you can expect full blown invasion after comets but they will appear prior to that I think, probably Aryan species because of similarities and little bit of peace propaganda and high tech marvels will do the trick for people that when the chaos through comets strikes they will go with them to underground bases or ships. Some abductees are programed to direct people in right direction when the time comes but everything is open so do not take my word for some scenarios.

Why to use workers and resources when the servicemen can do good job? You do not need them when you have authoritarians and many pathological types that show their true colors when they get a chance because earlier they were afraid of penalty and consequences and now when the cards are down they dreams about wild western cowboys became reality. Maybe you overvalue "people", or if you more prefer humanoids. Many people you meet on day to day basis would put bullet in your head when in the situation of survival, it is even worse when it comes to state servicemen. And about quick assembly it is a thing called rapid deployment in "emergency" situations, nothing really other-worldly or strange about that. And if preplanned like in Boston then it s nothing new because they were ready.

happyliza said:
Am getting a bit confused about all these different STS entities that we can expect. Perhaps there will be invasion as well as infiltration?
The meaning of the words invasion and infiltration are closely linked, I never gave it much thought till now.
Regarding invasion, I think it's safe to say we've already been invaded, probably more to come.

Cassiopaean Session Transcripts / Session 21 December 2012

Q: (L) What about this invasion that was supposed to happen for, what was it? Up to 18 years from 1994? When would that be? (Kniall) This year. (L) Right about now. So, what about this invasion?

A: In case you forgot, we once explained to you about the symbolic nature of communications between densities. Also, in case you have forgotten your own words: Who needs aliens when you have psychopaths? And how many clues have you been given? The bottom line is that you have already been invaded!

Regarding infiltration:

Cassiopaean Session Transcripts / Session 7 September 2013

A: The real war, as you know, is on normal people via proxies.

From my perspective, normal meaning, everyone that's not a humanoid or psychopath type. And Proxies meaning, every agency outside your front door. From the post office all the way up to the top as far as you can go (and every agency in between) heavily infiltrated by the humanoid/replicas or psychopaths. But I wouldn't discount a percentage of the non-suspecting mom and pop type businesses as snoops.

It's important not to get too obsessed with this idea, it is what is is. It's a layer, as I see it, of my objective reality, and the knowledge and awareness of it is your protection. There's equally important matters to investigate, like the state of cosmos at present, and the oncoming ice-age and all the catastrophic implications implied. Uncovering these issues, and top of the mind awareness of them is what's important.

Jasmine said:
Regarding infiltration:

Cassiopaean Session Transcripts / Session 7 September 2013

A: The real war, as you know, is on normal people via proxies.

From my perspective, normal meaning, everyone that's not a humanoid or psychopath type. And Proxies meaning, every agency outside your front door. From the post office all the way up to the top as far as you can go (and every agency in between) heavily infiltrated by the humanoid/replicas or psychopaths. But I wouldn't discount a percentage of the non-suspecting mom and pop type businesses as snoops.

It's important not to get too obsessed with this idea, it is what is is. It's a layer, as I see it, of my objective reality, and the knowledge and awareness of it is your protection. There's equally important matters to investigate, like the state of cosmos at present, and the oncoming ice-age and all the catastrophic implications implied. Uncovering these issues, and top of the mind awareness of them is what's important.

I agree Jasmine. In a sense you can regard the proxies as a huge front given "legitimacy" to command our attention and keep us programmed to service and maintain this front and its legitimacy. Yes, it is a layer of objective reality as force of control - like any illusion is. But a front is just a front, designed to hide intended purpose and result.

Back
Top Bottom