Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT): General information and discussion of Home Units

With just the oxygen generator on (and the main pump off/chamber not pressurized and left open) - is there oxygen coming from the headset?
No
If not, are the oxygen pipes securely connected?
Yes
Any hissing sounds?
Only from the short tube that is tucked into a little foam pocket to the left of the inside of chamber.
Can you feel air moving around connections?
No
If not, is the oxygen generator actually producing oxygen? Perhaps disconnect the pipe from it and check it's blowing, before reconnecting it.
There is some air blowing without the pipe but very faint. No pressure to speak of.
are the bundle of feed pipes connected to the right socket on the outside of the chamber?
Yes
There is a CO2 return line on my system - if the oxygen is connected to that it will be blowing oxygen out of a clear pipe that sits on the left side, inside the chamber.
The CO2 tube just hangs out from the blue compressor and is not connected to anything else at the lose end.
It's possible that zoy-tech have connected things incorrectly when they assembled it, perhaps connecting the headset to the CO2 line inside the chamber(?)
I will check on that first thing in the morning as I am in too much pain to crawl back in, again, this evening.

That was my first thought.
One more question if you don’t mind.
Do you guys continue with autohemotherapy while doing HBOT?
I think it should be synergistic.

Some do. I don't. After doing it for several years steadily, I now only do it if needed for a specific issue.

I'm not sure it would be the thing to do since it might divert body resources to a blob of blood in your backside when it is needed more elsewhere. The point of AHT is to trigger repair in general and HBOT does that all on its own, I think.

On the other hand, AHT might enhance HBOT. Needs to be experimented with.

Some do. I don't. After doing it for several years steadily, I now only do it if needed for a specific issue.

I'm not sure it would be the thing to do since it might divert body resources to a blob of blood in your backside when it is needed more elsewhere. The point of AHT is to trigger repair in general and HBOT does that all on its own, I think.

On the other hand, AHT might enhance HBOT. Needs to be experimented with.
One of the differences is between how the oxygen is delivered. One is a natural body process in HBOT and the other isn’t, you’re removing blood and then returning it to your body, which ultimately will cause disruption, now that disruption could be less than the benefits from the ozone, but ultimately AHT is an unnatural process.

Your blood also is constantly sending out mitogenic radiation, when it’s inside your body. This process stops as soon as it’s withdrawn, explained below. It’s a short article. However your body will have to return to equilibrium from the AHT, you’re not disturbing equilibrium with HBOT.

Complimentary therapies have to work with the natural processes of the body, the therapy must work with the design. HBOT does, AHT doesn’t. Homeopathy or naturopathy is complimentary to HBOT.

This is just the view from the top, you have to remove the back casing completely and then the front panel, then you will see it.

I’ll PM you details.
I could not find any way to remove the outer casing as it is all one piece with no joints. I'll try again first thing in the morning with more daylight and I can lay the unit on its side to have a better look. Thank you for your help, 88LS.

I could not find any way to remove the outer casing as it is all one piece with no joints. I'll try again first thing in the morning with more daylight and I can lay the unit on its side to have a better look. Thank you for your help, 88LS.
Just to clarify, this is the video they referred me to for instructions which is clearly far too vague and that's it.
So, I have the unit which you have described as well as the 'blue' compressor that you can see in the video but that is not the one they demonstrate with. Instead, they use some very large white unit which still has the same tube connections.

The white one does exactly the same as blue/green one. The only difference is compression power.
That's correct, except that the blue bugger has no wheels and weighs at least 40kg. I had to drag it on cardboard into the room after it was delivered on cary trolley to the front door.
No stress, check your inbox, I sent detailed instructions.
Yep, got it. Cheers. :hug2:

That's correct, except that the blue bugger has no wheels and weighs at least 40kg. I had to drag it on cardboard into the room after it was delivered on cary trolley to the front door.
It's not difficult to install wheels on it as I did. The was a risk of loosing vibration damping from rubber legs but it turned out that internal springs on the engine damp it just fine.

One of the differences is between how the oxygen is delivered. One is a natural body process in HBOT and the other isn’t, you’re removing blood and then returning it to your body, which ultimately will cause disruption, now that disruption could be less than the benefits from the ozone, but ultimately AHT is an unnatural process.

Your blood also is constantly sending out mitogenic radiation, when it’s inside your body. This process stops as soon as it’s withdrawn, explained below. It’s a short article. However your body will have to return to equilibrium from the AHT, you’re not disturbing equilibrium with HBOT.

Complimentary therapies have to work with the natural processes of the body, the therapy must work with the design. HBOT does, AHT doesn’t. Homeopathy or naturopathy is complimentary to HBOT.

Makes sense. I just kind of instinctively felt not to do AHT. It's a whole different protocol.

Makes sense. I just kind of instinctively felt not to do AHT. It's a whole different protocol.
Yes, it was initially rejected as a treatment in the 1900’s but only became useful when they could add oxygen/ozone. So really the take away is that the body benefits from extra oxygen within limits.

It’s funny, you guys looked into a healing system called Bioquantics which had nothing to do with the quantum nature of the body. That’s why that book An Advanced Treatise in Quantum Biology is fascinating to me. He’s got lots of parallels to things the C’s have mentioned, splitting of reality, action at a distance and it even might explain exactly how FRV works. He’s covering lots of the same topics Pierre is currently researching.

Reading that book had the same effect for me as dropping Darwinism/Evolution by reading guys like Behe. He breaks it all down in ways the layperson can understand.

Anyone integrating FIR blanket after the dive? Is it too much to bear?
I recall Dr. Scott Scherr talking about other modalities that are good to in combination with HBOT. He mentions NIR lights in particular to increase vasodilation and boost ATP product and he also mentions FIR-sauna.

Personally, I use NIR lights as adding the FIR blanket would make each session take up too much of my day. But if you can make it work, I'd give it at try and see how your body reacts.

Back
Top Bottom