Humanity vs the Nephilim

Hephaestus

The Force is Strong With This One
Ok i'm going to be honest with you all, I feel that when the cataclysms come and the wave comes I may end up stuck in the 3rd density either because i'm not evolved enough to move up a level or maybe because I choose not to move up (if that's at all possible).

Now I know for a fact that if some aliens come down and start being big bad meanys i'm not going to sit around and let it happen, i'm going to defend myself, defend my family and defend my friends (if we're still around after the asteroid strikes).
Now I know these Nephilim are a lot taller than Humans and they apparently have some kind of stun guns but I was wondering if anyone knew if they can be hurt just like Humans? if I shot at one of them would it have the same effect as if I shot a Human being? (in other words are they as fragile as us?) are they physically stronger than a Human or would my kick boxing come in handy?

Hello Hephaestus,

If you read the wave and the adventure series, you will get answers to all of those questions. :)

and to answer your above question, see below.

Q: (L) I am assuming that if the Nephilim are 3 d that they die like we
do. Is this correct?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) So, we can shoot them and they will die?
A: Correct. But wrong approach.
Q: (L) What is the right approach?
A: Knowledge protects.
Q: (L) Well, if a 15 foot tall guy comes at me and wants to knock me
around, what is knowledge going to do to protect me?
A: You will be in 4th density.
Q: (L) So, before they get here we will be 4 d?
A: Crossing.
Q: (L) All three of us?
A: Yes, and many others.
Q: (L) So, we are not going to have to deal with the Nephilim?
A: Not correct.
Q: (L) Does this mean that there will be 3 and 4 d beings on the
planet at the same time and that some will have to deal with these
guys and some won't?
A: But you will have to too.
Q: (L) I don't understand. Are these Nephilim coming here to
transition to 4 d also?
A: They already live there as 3 density beings. Demonstration:
When you are abducted you are 3rd density but you are taken into
4th density.

Bo said:
Hello Hephaestus,

If you read the wave and the adventure series, you will get answers to all of those questions. :)

yes currently reading them but also I tend to read things and then forget what i've read. Just reading the bit you've quoted reminded me i've already read that bit.  :-[

Ok, i'm going to try not to post so many questions, will try and read a lot more first.

Hephaestus,

You seem to have a bit of an obsession and fatalistic thinking concerning the HYPOTHETICAL existence of Nephilim. What you're written here is so far from logical that it is not even wrong.

As John Lennon said, "once you get violent, they know how to handle you" (paraphrased). Judging from your posts thus far on this forum, it seems obvious that you need to calm down, get your thoughts together and realize that the future is open - it may not be four years, it may not be ever or it could be tomorrow.

In short, it really is best to live your life as if it is not 'going to end' in 'four years' - we cannot know such a thing. What matters is personal growth, awakening and understanding - to be less mechanical, less reactionary and more in control of one's machine so that if such things do happen at some point in the future, one can act with control and consciousness - not just run around willy nilly like a chicken with their head cut off 'shooting guns' at 'Nephilim'...

Hephaestus said:
Now I know for a fact that if some aliens come down and start being big bad meanys i'm not going to sit around and let it happen, i'm going to defend myself, defend my family and defend my friends (if we're still around after the asteroid strikes).
Knowledge protects, not emotional reactions. By anticipating such a specific scenario you're limiting your options and therefore your ability to protect yourself. We don't know if Nephilim exist. Or if they are coming. Or just what they are, or their intentions, or their capabilities, etc. All these are unknowns. Having said that, you couldn't even defend yourself and your family against a bunch of Nazis with that attitude, nevermind aliens. How well do you imagine this attitude would work for you in Nazi Germany? You are going to go "shooting Nazis" and expect this will somehow protect or help you? Seriously?

The only way to find a solution is to remain open to all possibilities and observe objective reality. Let the universe show you the proper solutions at the proper time to the *real* problems, not imaginary and therefore severely limited and therefore most likely wrong "solutions" to imaginary problems. But you have to be looking and listening - which you're not if you're anticipating problems and solutions before they happen.

Haphaestus said:
Now I know these Nephilim are a lot taller than Humans and they apparently have some kind of stun guns but I was wondering if anyone knew if they can be hurt just like Humans? if I shot at one of them would it have the same effect as if I shot a Human being? (in other words are they as fragile as us?) are they physically stronger than a Human or would my kick boxing come in handy?
Neither you nor we know anything about the "Nephilim", not even that they exist. We don't know how they would work, what they would do, and what will happen in the future - the future is open. So why not take a deep breath and stop jumping to conclusions and asking silly questions about hypothetical unknowns that will get you nowhere? If you're serious about protecting yourself or anybody, you'll start reading, learning, and networking. Knowledge protects, and without understanding your own machine and programs, without understanding how the world that you are in works, you're a duck and its duck season.

Here are a couple of possible options (probably others that I am not aware of):

having decided to stick where you are, you stay on 3D earth and die in or survive a cataclysm, or you get tased by some giant dudes or a chupacabras or something, or you just pass your days on a ruined earth scavenging for food.

having done little work on yourself or work to gain understanding of reality as it is, for some other reason you transition to 4D anyhow where you are a babe in the woods with very limited awareness or abilities to defend yourself, and you get used and abused as a result.

having done a decent amount of work on yourself and work to gain understanding of reality you have gone some way to forming an inalienable self, and you transition to 4D where you have at least some degree of autonomy and power and awareness to use the features of that new reality to defend yourself etc.

anart said:
...realize that the future is open - it may not be four years, it may not be ever or it could be tomorrow.

Thanks anart to remind me of this, I have a tendency to forget it this time being.

anart said:
Hephaestus,

You seem to have a bit of an obsession and fatalistic thinking concerning the HYPOTHETICAL existence of Nephilim. What you're written here is so far from logical that it is not even wrong.

As John Lennon said, "once you get violent, they know how to handle you" (paraphrased). Judging from your posts thus far on this forum, it seems obvious that you need to calm down, get your thoughts together and realize that the future is open - it may not be four years, it may not be ever or it could be tomorrow.

In short, it really is best to live your life as if it is not 'going to end' in 'four years' - we cannot know such a thing. What matters is personal growth, awakening and understanding - to be less mechanical, less reactionary and more in control of one's machine so that if such things do happen at some point in the future, one can act with control and consciousness - not just run around willy nilly like a chicken with their head cut off 'shooting guns' at 'Nephilim'...

ammm.... didn't the cassio say that our logical thinking, is the wrong logical thinking??????

Knowledge protects, at one momen we will be against the lizards, and when that happen we will know how to defeat them, and I do not believe that it wont be reading the wave to them(if we find them)

i will comment that i saw one of them into the sewers fighting spiderman

jojojo but i didn't read that part about crossing to 4th density, and i don't know if I will

but you know, the future is open

cubbex said:
ammm.... didn't the cassio say that our logical thinking, is the wrong logical thinking??????

Knowledge protects, at one momen we will be against the lizards, and when that happen we will know how to defeat them, and I do not believe that it wont be reading the wave to them(if we find them)

jojojo but i didn't read that part about crossing to 4th density, and i don't know if I will

cubbex, apologies, but I'm having trouble understanding your question, could you please clarify what the question is? As far as your seeing a 'lizard' fighting spiderman in the sewers, that was a joke, correct?

anart said:
cubbex said:

cubbex, apologies, but I'm having trouble understanding your question, could you please clarify what the question is? As far as your seeing a 'lizard' fighting spiderman in the sewers, that was a joke, correct?

Yeah it was, jojo

Hephaestus said:

Your post reminded me of this:

Q: (L) I have a paper here that talks about the Grays and says that they have two brains: an anterior brain and a posterior brain; and that if you shoot one - this is what it says, I am not suggesting that I want to shoot anybody - that if you shoot one, and only shoot one part of the brain, that it does not die; that you have to shoot it in a special way and get both brains in order to kill one. Is this a correct concept?

A: Well, it is rather puzzling. Brings up a lot of questions. One question that comes to mind is: why would one seek to shoot anything?

Q: (L) Well, I didn't suggest that I wished to, this is just what this paper says here.

A: The physical description is accurate in terms one variety of what is referred to as the Grays. It does have an anterior brain. However, this is secondary to all other issues. And, also we would suggest that it would not be advisable to seek to cause physical harm to any particular species. Therefore, it may be advisable to disregard the information contained in the work that you are describing.

Also interesting post by Laura in this thread about the ''invasion'':

Laura said:
Another issue is interpretation. Since 4D and 3D are basically "frequencies," and we have some idea that 4D has difficulty manifesting in 3D, until Earth moves into 4D in toto (assuming it will) 4D is limited in its manifestations here. That is probably the reason that UFO sightings are so strange. So, considering that, the precursor effects, or "invasion" could very well be being undertaken by psychopaths which are sort of 4D puppets on the 3D stage.

I am also reminded of the fact that the Cs once said that 4D activity is represented in our world by weather.... so between climate change and an "invasion" of pathological types, we may very well be, ALREADY, in the middle of this invasion. And it may have a very real, very 3D face to it: the face of psychopaths taking advantage of climate change!!!

Back
Top Bottom