Human Molds Used In Creation?

I'm sure this has been covered B4, but I wanted to talk about it anyways. As far back as when I was a teen, I noticed something peculiar about (unrelated) ppl's physical features, especially facially; many ppl appeared strikingly similar. Almost as if the Creator had used a limited number of molds for the human race. What is more amazing is that these ppl also seem to share similar mannerisms! Am I nuts, or has any1 else noticed this? PEACE

I've seen those. There are faces and there are face configurations (and body configurations) which can be found again and again in the multitude.

There are two related phenomena which I've noticed in relation to this: one is the repetition of certain faces over and over, with variations. The second phenomenon is that people in different countries don't only speak/behave different, but that people of a similar basic 'make' look different.

Re the 'repeating faces', or 'human molds' as you call them, it is more accentuated within geographic regions but is found wherever the ethnic group in question is found. What is interesting is to observe the variations which show when there has been an obvious contact with another ethnic group. I've come to think that these 'molds' were the original peoples, which have successively been mixed together, and that here and there one of these ethnicities shows in some individuals ...

As an example for the second phenomenon, that the same ethnicity /changes/ in different political regions (exterior influence), one can look at Scandinavians: people living in Scandinavian countries look obviously different from those Scandinavians who emigrated to the US, despite being basically the same ethnic group. Similarly, African and American black peoples look decidedly different even for those cases where the 'similar faces' phenomenon shows.

As for the mannerisms you mention, what I've observed is that these 'similar' people share character traits. It is possibly so that psychological and physical make-up are interrelated, that a persons psychological make-up is expressed in certain physical traits and vice-versa, that one's body determines what one can do ...

I'm happy to not be the only one who has noticed this. And I'm not aware this has been treated here before.

I don't think it is as simple as that.

But what strikes me even more curious is the difference between different races of homo sapiens , its very hard to explain this with random evolution theory.

It would be the same as if someone tried to convince me bulldog and greyhound are the result of natural evolution process :)

edit: my post was addressing initial post, I didn't see name' post when I wrote it

It may not be that simple, and I realize its all an illusion, but I know that I've noticed it enuff to wonder how someone I know in PA can be so strikingly similar to a stranger I ran in2 in Montana. And this has happened on numerous occasions. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed this!

I've noticed it. It's really quite weird and amazing. Of course this is within the US/Canada region, so it's a relative notion but I still have found myself thinking how people in one place are so remarkably similar to people of another. They're like carbon copies, not only are physical attributes alike but also the personality.

My theory is that one way our personality is shaped is our appearance. People would look at us and judge us, expect us to act a certain way because we look a certain way, and I suppose if people do that enough, we may start to act as they expect us to. It seems to be a common thing, of course there are exceptions, but since our personality is shaped by the world around us, we gotta consider that a personality might be adopted by people with a specific appearance because this is how they think they "should" act given their appearance. But is it all learned and conditioned, or is there anything genetic to our personality? I think there may be, but if so, could there then be a genetic link between personality and appearance? That would explain the origin of all those dumb blond jokes :P

But ever notice how different clothes make you feel differently and as a result make you wanna act differently? I noticed that in myself and others. But clothes are easy to change, I'd imagine that a permanent appearance (as in, your face/body) might have a similar effect but on a deeper and more significant level.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
My theory is that one way our personality is shaped is our appearance. People would look at us and judge us, expect us to act a certain way because we look a certain way, and I suppose if people do that enough, we may start to act as they expect us to. It seems to be a common thing, of course there are exceptions, but since our personality is shaped by the world around us, we gotta consider that a personality might be adopted by people with a specific appearance because this is how they think they "should" act given their appearance.
At my work there is this woman of whom I thought would be deceptive and manipulating by the way she speaks, acts and looks. Of course it is just an assumption. Every time I thought she was lying, it turned out she wasn't. Actually it turned out to be that she's quite a nice person.

There is also this other woman, who looks very kind and speaks gently, I thought she would be kind... but then it turns out she's the bad one! And making me do all the hard jobs!

Don't be fooled by the appearance I would say.

beau said:
I've noticed it. It's really quite weird and amazing. Of course this is within the US/Canada region, so it's a relative notion but I still have found myself thinking how people in one place are so remarkably similar to people of another. They're like carbon copies, not only are physical attributes alike but also the personality.
I agree with the personality thing also being a mold. Barbara Ann Brennan has an interesting theory (although I'm sure she did not invent everything about it) that there are in fact 5 major character structures (schizoid, oral, psychopathic, masochistic, rigid) which develop according to the events/traumas during the childhood. We all have a percentage of all 5 structures but mostly one or two are really predominent. For example, the mostly schizoid personality has probably had a trauma with a hostile mother at birth or before. That child will develop a daydreaming personality, will try to live intense experience, because he is trying to feel something. He is very willing to leave his body (he will be interested in out of body experience, in death, in dreams, etc.). He's torn between his will to at last exist (his hostile mother prevented him to do so) and his wish to stop the masquerade and go back -to what he sees - as a better existence: in another dimension. His physical and energy barriers are generally loose and he is the first to be an unwilling victim of the psychopath. I say unwilling, because, in some ways the masochistic structure is willing, for example. Brennan goes on to talk about how a specific trauma forces the child to wear a 'mask' to compensate for the pain and that it even has an impact on the body, notably on the shape of the body, because, among other things, of accumulated drains or buffers.
The psychopath she is talking about is not the kind we usually talk about here, which a flaw in her system. She only talks about the kind which is developed throught traumas.

This explanation may seem simplistic because i don't want to go into a long post about that, but I wouldn't talk about these structures if I hadn't experienced their value in my Health Kinesiology practice. I have not found this system to be wrong once since I have tried to analyze my clients with it. Sometimes people react in unexpected ways and surely enough, i make some research about their structures, and it all makes sense. For example, i had this very controlling client. I ask her if she had a trauma at around 2 years old (time when this structure develops). She said that her mother abandoned her to her father. It was confirming the structure, but not the detail: this particular structure usually develop because of a betrayal of the parent of the opposite sex, in that case, it should have been the father. I asked her about her relations with her father. She told me that she had felt betrayed (her words) by a father for letting her mother go. And thanks to that structure, i had a better understanding of why she was the way she was, why she had blockages in her body where she had them, etc.

The book is called "Hands of light". It seems very new agey at first, but she used to work as a physicist for NASA and explains everything she sees (aura, energy, etc.) scientifically. It is truly fascinating.

This is slightly off topic but I wanted to ask Mrs. Tigersoap to open the thread on Diet and health where she could explain applied kinesiology in detail.

My chiropractor used applied kinesiology yestereday and I was amazed at the results.
I always use to think kinesiology is part of physical therapy where you utilise certain movements,
but in applied kinesiology it is used in order to communicate with the energy body and appearently it is great diagnostical tool.
The whole new system called Body Talk ( nothing to do with postures of the body but rather it refers to talking to the energy body or inner body, or subconscious) .

So if Mrs. Tigersoap is familiar with applied kinesiology and its uses for diagnostical purposes I have many questions to ask.

regards

Deckard said:
This is slightly off topic but I wanted to ask Mrs. Tigersoap to open the thread on Diet and health where she could explain applied kinesiology in detail.

My chiropractor used applied kinesiology yestereday and I was amazed at the results.
I always use to think kinesiology is part of physical therapy where you utilise certain movements,
but in applied kinesiology it is used in order to communicate with the energy body and appearently it is great diagnostical tool.
The whole new system called Body Talk ( nothing to do with postures of the body but rather it refers to talking to the energy body or inner body, or subconscious) .

So if Mrs. Tigersoap is familiar with applied kinesiology and its uses for diagnostical purposes I have many questions to ask.

regards
I've done my homework, it's in the Diet and Health section!

My point was that I've noticed the uncannily similar physical features & mannerisms of totally unrelated ppl... I dunno if this occurs elsewhere, as I've never been outside the USA, but I know it happens here... A great example would be celebrity impersonators taking full advantage of it! PEACE

Ominous said:
My point was that I've noticed the uncannily similar physical features & mannerisms of totally unrelated ppl... I dunno if this occurs elsewhere, as I've never been outside the USA, but I know it happens here... A great example would be celebrity impersonators taking full advantage of it! PEACE
Well you might wanna check out this baked noodle thread where some decided that this must be evidence of reincarnation: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=6930

The connection between personality and appearance is pretty complex, as there are many factors that influence our personality, genetic and conditioned alike. But in terms of different people looking like carbon copies of others, I think that this is probably exaggeration. Some people look very similar, but if you look closely enough, you'll see it's not the same person. I think it really comes down to there being almost 7 billion of us here, and various lines of genetics going, many factors that influence how someone looks. Sometimes if your genetics define your potential appearance to be in a relatively narrow range of possibilities, if you have a few million people all born into that range, you're bound to find some that look very much alike, it seems to be just a matter of probability to me.

For example, go to any region of the world where people lived for thousands of years and you'll see that they are not just generally "caucasian", but there's a certain particular look to them, facial features etc that seem to be very common to that region of the world. I'm Russian for example, and although I see many "white people" in my area, I tend to be pretty good at guessing when someone else is also Russian simply from their facial features. It's hard to explain, but there really is a commonality that can be recognized. Out of a few dozen million Russians, I'm sure a bunch look almost identical and just don't know each other to find out. Similarly for probably any region.

I believe I said uncannily similar, which doesn't equate to carbon copy, therefore I don't believe I'm exaggerating anything. To me, they appear to have the same basic facial bone structure w/ a few small differences... it's enuff to make me go "hmm..." who can REALLY say WHY this is? Maybe Enlil or Enki were mass-producing n only had so many molds to use... ahh, I kid. PEACE

Ominous said:
I'm sure this has been covered B4, but I wanted to talk about it anyways. As far back as when I was a teen, I noticed something peculiar about (unrelated) ppl's physical features, especially facially; many ppl appeared strikingly similar. Almost as if the Creator had used a limited number of molds for the human race. What is more amazing is that these ppl also seem to share similar mannerisms! Am I nuts, or has any1 else noticed this? PEACE
Actually, theres a term for it- physiognomy. Personally, I think you have to really strech this particular theory to fit the data. There are of course some body-psychological correlations, such as height and intelligence, but in things as complex and difficult-to-define as personality and "looks" I think it would be hard to accurately study. Besides, maybe psychopaths are a counterexample, they come in all shapes and sizes and share the samed warped personality structure.

Back
Top Bottom