HUMAN DNA HAS ET GENES?

Redrock12

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Scientists find Extra Terrestrial Genes in Human DNA

wwwagoracosmopolitan.com/home/Frontpage/2001/01/08/01288.html

Go here: http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/
Click on "enter" next to where it says "Canada's not-for-profit national newspaper", and you will see the link to the article on the next page.

Just in case:

The Canadian said:
Scientists find Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

Do civilizations of advanced human beings exist scattered in the Galaxy?
by John Stokes

A group of researchers working at the Human Genome Project indicate that they made an astonishing scientific discovery: They believe so-called 97% non-coding sequences in human DNA is no less than genetic code of extraterrestrial life forms.

The non-coding sequences are common to all living organisms on Earth, from moulds to fish to humans. In human DNA, they constitute larger part of the total genome, says Prof. Sam Chang, the group leader. Non-coding sequences, originally known as "junk DNA", were discovered years ago, and their function remained a mystery. The overwhelming majority of Human DNA is “Off-world

I'm still not clear from reading the article exactly why the DNA evidence conclusively demonstrates an 'extraterrestrial' origin. Is a 'straw-man' argument being set up here?

The Canadian said:
“We have a very bad reputation,� Alex Collier indicates, “because we are the only human race in the galaxy that kills itself, that turns on itself. We are the only race [human] that allows itself to live in poverty. We are the only ones who allow members of our race to starve. We are the only ones that allow members of the race to be homeless. We are the only race that would sell itself into slavery. I don’t like the reflection they give me of us. It’s not that they are judging. They just don’t understand why we do it. If anyone’s got an answer for it, I’m open. Yes, we’ve been manipulated by belief systems, but why do we believe these belief systems?�

According to testimony by Alex Collier in associated with alleged ET contacts, Earth Humans “are the only race of human beings which oppresses and kills itself.�

If Human ETs do exist, as scholarly and other representation suggests, the saving of Humanity from its current apparent course of self-destruction, including on-going catastrophic Global Warming, may very well vitally rely on human governance systems placing its greed-driven bigotries aside, toward a constructive dialogue.
and there we are - its simply another variation on the theme of "we are fundamentally flawed and warlike, can't look after ourselves, so the good ol' space brothers are here to save us".

the only race which "oppresses and kills itself"? give me a break. all that statement does is distract from the possibility of external oppression and manipulation into violence, whilst simultaneously saying that we are externally manipulated genetically. doesn't add up.

The Canadian said:
Dr. Micheal E. Salla is one of the founders of an Exopolitics movement which seeks an open and informed dialogue on, and with, Extraterrestrials, toward the affirmation of “global democracy�
I wonder if that would be a 'GWB style' democracy? (y'know, spreading fires of freedom, and all that)
interesting that 'exopolitics' is a live subject of discussion, though.

The Canadian said:
“Soon or later� , Professor Chang says “we have to come to grips with the unbelievable notion that every life on Earth carries genetic code for his extraterrestrial cousin and that evolution is not what we think it is.�
so the devils advocate question to these people is: if we were genetically engineered, and yet we're the "only race which oppresses and kills itself" then exactly which other "non oppressive" race engineered us into such a murderous travesty, and why?
so they could come back and 'save' us at a later date? doesn't sound very 'un-oppressive' to me. or maybe it was all a big mistake? (just like 9-11, Iraq, etc etc, sorry folks, it was all simply a big administrative error)

I'm just trying to unravel some of the logic used here ;-)

Back
Top Bottom