Hulda Clark zapper

SHNAGFNAY

Jedi Master
I have a question regarding the Hulda Clark zapper. When you "zap" are you supposed to feel anything? Like a current or pulses?

Today my zapper arrived from Zapper Hulda Clark - Le zapper selon le dr Hulda Clark and I immediately got disappointed because I don't feel anything at 30KHz or 2.5Khz and the light is a constant green. But I do feel a little electricity on 15KHz, but it is very faint and the light is blinking green rapidly on that setting.

I tried the copper handles on all settings and the socks and the arm wrists. I only feel very little, on the 15KHz setting and not the others.

Is this how it is supposed to be or have I been fooled?

Which zappers do you guys recommend?

Last edited:
I have a question regarding the Hulda Clark zapper. When you "zap" are you supposed to feel anything? Like a current or pulses?

Today my zapper arrived from Zapper Hulda Clark - Le zapper selon le dr Hulda Clark and I immediately got disappointed because I don't feel anything at 30KHz or 2.5Khz and the light is a constant green. But I do feel a little electricity on 15KHz, but it is very faint and the light is blinking green rapidly on that setting.

I tried the copper handles on all settings and the socks and the arm wrists. I only feel very little, on the 15KHz setting and not the others.

Is this how it is supposed to be or have I been fooled?

Which zappers do you guys recommend?
In my experience with several zappers I built myself (using Clark's original schematics), when it's on you'll feel a slight tingling of electricity in your hands but nothing more. As to whether it works, and what models are good, it's a real 'jungle'. There are many scammers out there, and nowadays I'm not so sure the whole concept is that useful. I think that a zapper might do something useful when used a couple of times, but relying on things like that in the long run is not useful. You can find excellent ways of improving your health in the Diet and Health section.

Having said that, I do think that Hulda Clark was onto something in her theories but in my opinion she got a bit sidetracked, convinced of her theories of 'curing every disease'.

I'm thinking of buying these: Zapper - Valemis
I'm going to use them (they're my own, I got the idea from a dream.):
I think these devices are rather pricey and that one is no exception, but I don't know how much money these shops invest in it before they sell them though. But I guess that's how these shops (or scammers) make a buck.

In my experience with several zappers I built myself (using Clark's original schematics), when it's on you'll feel a slight tingling of electricity in your hands but nothing more. As to whether it works, and what models are good, it's a real 'jungle'. There are many scammers out there, and nowadays I'm not so sure the whole concept is that useful. I think that a zapper might do something useful when used a couple of times, but relying on things like that in the long run is not useful. You can find excellent ways of improving your health in the Diet and Health section.

Having said that, I do think that Hulda Clark was onto something in her theories but in my opinion she got a bit sidetracked, convinced of her theories of 'curing every disease'.
Thanks for your reply. I recently quit sugar and sodas but I am not into a diet yet. I hope someday to handle that business' and learn to cook food the right way. If I knew how I would also make my own device.

But it would be nice if there was a schematic configuration inspired by the Cassiopeans and built by someone, scottie perhaps? :-P

Here are some transcript quotes related to Hulda and also parasites.

JULY 8, 1995
Q: (L) I read a recent article by a woman named Dr. Hulda Clark, and she claims that all cancer, depending
upon certain variations, is caused by parasites.

A: No.
Q: (L) Well, if Hulda Clark’s theory isn’t it, what is the cause of cancer?
A: There are many causes.

FEBRUARY 21, 1998
Q: Knowledge Protects, Ignorance Endangers. Okay, we have this book about health that claims to have the
answer to all physical problems {Hulda Clark’s book}. Is it in fact the case that parasites are the root cause
of many illnesses such as diabetes, high-blood pressure, seizures, chronic fatigue, migraines, Alzheimer’s,
Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, etc. etc. which can be simply investigated and cured with her handy little
zapper? Is this the case?
A: Partly.

Q: What part is she NOT talking about?
A: Not correct concept.
Q: (A) Which of these listed things are really caused by parasites and which not?
A: Not correct concept. All mentioned are often wholly or partially caused by various parasitical entities,
but not always.
Q: Can this zapper that she describes, either home built or purchased from someone else, be effective in
killing these parasites?
A: Yes.

Q: How often do you need to use it?
A: Varies according to individual circumstances. If you look closely to the text of that book, you will see
the earmarks of channeling of STO NHI root basis.

MARCH 14, 1998
Q: (V) Okay. Ummm… I have a prescription to get an ultrasound done on my gallbladder. Now, since I have
zapped {Using Hulda Clark zapper} for two days it has not been bothering me as much, and I am thinking
that there is probably no sense in trying to get something done
that I don’t have the money for anyway…
ummm… I guess what I wanted to ask is it really important to have it done - is there something there that
can be identified - if there’s not, I don’t want to do it. Is there something there to be identified? Stones…
A: Identification is in the hands of the identifiers.
Q: (V) Okay, let me put it into your hands. Can you identify a problem with my gallbladder inasmuch as
what my symptoms are?
A: Sludge and stasis in biliary system, not just gallbladder.
Q: (V) I don’t understand stasis… I understand sludge… (L) Well, sludge would be making it backed up and
stasis would mean that it is static… not flowing properly - it’s building up. (V) Has the zapper in the last
few days helped this because I have certainly felt better?
A: “Zapper” tends to temporarily alleviate bacteria, virae and living organisms of a parasitic nature, which
aggravates above mentioned problems. But, it is advisable to initiate further actions in order to get longer
term relief and improvement.

Q: (L) Can I ask a question: If she doesn’t initiate further actions, what would be the result?
A: It is possible that cholecystitis could develop at some point. It is also even possible that severe hepatic
problems or even hematic problems could follow.
Q: (L) Hepatic is liver, hematic is blood. I don’t know what cholecystitis is… (F) Inflammation of the gallbladder or infection of the gallbladder. (V) Well, but my blood tests came back with no elevated white
blood cell count - no infection. (F) They said possible at some time in the future. You’re asking what would
happen in the future if nothing is done… (V) No, that’s what she asked… (F) Well, then you ask what will
happen (V) That’s what she asked… (F) But that’s always true of anybody who has a gallbladder problem…
if they don’t do anything it could eventually lead to that. (L) They are saying that hers is the sludge in the
liver, the stasis in the liver more than the gallbladder. They are saying you could get gallbladder trouble
more seriously. (F) They are also saying hepatitis which is a LOT more severe. (A) I guess what she wants
to know is what to do about it. (V) Right. You say it is advisable to initiate further actions. Can you advise
me what those further actions might be?
A: One’s compatriots provide answers, do they not?
Q: (V) They’re talking about you. (L) Is it advisable… earlier V asked if it was okay to be zapping while we
are having the session, will that interrupt any of the energy flow, or is it alright?
A: Okay

MAY 9, 1998
Q: Okay, Frank was concerned about the zapper {Hulda Clark zapper}… we know that it is built pretty much
according to the design in the book, but does it make a difference as to whether you deliver the charge from
these little plates directly onto your skin, or through the…
A: Not quite strong enough.
Q: How could we make it stronger?
A: Conductor is not flush with secondary conducting media.
Q: What does that mean?
A: Needs conductivity enhancement.
Q: We can use silver wire?
A: Suggest also using proper or appropriate gel. But be careful!! We are talking about a “fine line” here.
Q: (A) I want to ask if replacing the wire with a silver wire will help. This is what one does with sensitive
receivers.
A: Refer to last response.
Q: Do we need the hand grips or is it okay as it is?
A: Immaterial.
Q: Would it be beneficial or useful in anyway to clip it to acupuncture needles to clear blockages in meridians?
A: No. Be very careful with acupuncture!!! One wrong move can cause great harm. Also, the procedures
have lost something in the various translations and westernizations. Sometimes improperly sterilized needles have caused great misery.

JULY 18, 2015
(Pierre) So regarding these bloodlines, are they for example people who would graduate, but they have some
weakness and they get infested by parasites that prevent them from graduation?
(L) Is it a weakness, or is it by design?
L reads from August 9, 1997 transcript:
Q: Next question: is there any relationship between the fact that Roger de Mortimer, the carrier of the last
of the line of the Welsh kings, was the lover of Isabella of France, who was the daughter of Philip the Fair,
the destroyer of the Templars, and the murder of Edward II, the first of the English Prince of Wales?
A: Templars are a setup, insofar as persecution is concerned. Remember your “historical records” can be
distorted, in order to throw off future inquiries, such as your own.
Q: I know that. I have already figured that one out! But, it seems that no one else has made this connection.
I mean, the bloodlines that converge in the Percys and the Mortimers are incredible!
A: You should know that these bloodlines become parasitically infected, harassed and tinkered with whenever a quantum leap of awareness is imminent.
Q: Whenever a quantum leap…
A: Such as “now.”
Q: Did Isabella and Mortimer have a child while they were in hiding in France?
A: No. Here is something for you to digest: Why is it that your scientists have overlooked the obvious when
they insist that alien beings cannot travel to earth from a distant system???
Q: And what is this obvious thing?
A: Even if speed of light travel, or “faster,” were not possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why
an alien race could not construct a space “ark,” living for many generations on it. They could travel great
distances through time and space, looking for a suitable world for conquest. Upon finding such, they
could then install this ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid planes in that solar system, and
proceed to patiently manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure.
And then, after the instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming project, simply step in and
take it over once the situation was suitable.
(L) So… Are you suggesting that, for example, if there are people who get infectious diseases that cause
atherosclerosis, heart disease, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, lupus, or any of these socalled autoimmune diseases, that these diseases are not genetically caused as they have been saying for the
last 50 or 60 years, but that perhaps they were designed for people who carry certain genetic markers in
their DNA, which then get labeled as the causative gene? Is that what we’re getting at here?
A: Very close indeed. There is also the “tinkering” that can take place.
Q: (L) So in our particular reality and time and place, the so-called “Great Work”, the alchemical selftransformation, must necessarily include work on diet and health issues and a vast increase in knowledge
in those areas in order to cancel out the effects of transmarginal inhibition?
A: Yes

Q: (L) I don’t know of any better way to put it. Anybody else?
(Pierre) There seems to be something else. The way they refer to parasites is that they are preventing not
only the gaining of knowledge and growth of awareness, but also this quantum leap. Maybe if you have
parasites, you can still increase your knowledge and awareness, but you’ll reach a sort of glass ceiling that
prevents you from graduating.

Q: (L) What’s the tinkering there?
A: The parasites act as receivers.
Q: (Pierre) Yeah. The parasites act as receivers. So when you are full of parasites, you are more under the
influence of bad waves, or waves sent by bad entities. You’re more susceptible to those messages. There’s
a bad influence on you beyond the parasites.
A: Getting free of parasitic microorganisms is one of the first orders of business for transformation.
Q: (Galatea) Would you say that the closer somebody gets to graduating, the worse things get? Like they
start to feel worse?
A: In many cases, yes.
Q: (L) If you get too smart, then something happens. I wonder if they even have something designed into
the system that makes that happen?
Q: (Pierre) They have a back door.
(Perceval) When they said that the parasites act as receivers, receivers of what?
A: Waves of information.
Q: (Perceval) The reference to bloodlines becoming parasitically infected, does that refer to certain bloodlines that were particularly targeted for infestation?
Q: (Perceval) As in bloodlines or genetic profiles that were more likely to have an increase in awareness or
to be more of a threat to the system?
Q: (L) That’s pretty freaking depressing.
(Pierre) That’s cunning.
(Perceval) What did they say about the tinkering?
(L) Okay, how is the tinkering done?
A: Most often via viruses.

Q: (L) Is the campaign to vaccinate everyone part of this project to make sure that everybody gets the viruses
that are needed to stop them from progressing?
Q: (L) I know you said that the mark of the beast is something that relates to anybody who accepts torture
and that sort of thing, but some of those old ideas about the mark of the beast, it’s like DNA is code… So,
maybe have these virally implanted genetic instructions could be considered as the mark of the beast.
A: It goes together!
Q: (L) So if they get these virally implanted DNA codons or something, that then makes them of the type
of person who is accepting of the bad waves and the torture and so forth…
Q: (Perceval) Can we assume that most of the population of the planet is infected with these kinds of parasites?
A: Many, not most. Some have strong resistance. And also, some have compensatory counteractive codons.
Q: (L) So somehow, by virtue of natural selection I would imagine, some people manage to get lucky draws
and get a set of genes that are highly resistant to this type of manipulation?
A: Yes. Or at least with compensation.
Q: (L) So, when you say “compensation”, that would be similar to the example of somebody who has sicklecell anemia, which also protects against malaria? So you could have something that makes you susceptible
to a condition, but at the same time the way you are susceptible also makes you resistance to something
else? Is that what we’re getting at here?
A: Yes. Close.
Q: (Chu) But the fact that these people are immune sort of doesn’t necessarily make them aware, right?
Q: (Chu) You need the knowledge, too.
(Perceval) This parasitic infestation to control people is over and above ponerization, psychopathology,
media brainwashing, etc. People who don’t have this parasitic infestation…
(L) And I’m sure there are lots of people who don’t have the susceptibility who don’t give a crap about
knowledge or awareness or graduation or anything.
(Pierre) But is the opposite true? Can you have the great resistance, and the potential to graduate as well?
A: In some cases, yes.
Q: (Perceval) So it’s basically wasted on a lot of people in a certain sense.
(Pierre) At least they’re not sick.
(Perceval) No, the people who want to fight against the system and who care about the state of the world and
the lies and all that stuff, they don’t have the immunity. But the ones who do have it, they’re not influenced
by the waves but they don’t care.
(Galatea) So is there positive information we can acquire somehow to combat the negative information?
A: We have given you the data and clues. Knowledge must be acquired via efforts so as to make proper
connections and pathways in the brain.

Q: (L) Why is it so important to make connections and pathways in the brain?
A: That is, quite simply, building your receiver!!!
Q: (L) So, it is important to acquire knowledge, information, and to do it in a way that builds your brain
power because that’s your receiver. Your receiver receives…
(Galatea) Cosmic information.
A: Higher energies!
Q: (Chu) I would also think that the efforts are a key because that’s like the enemy of a parasite. A parasite
lives off other cells or other living organisms for free basically. But if you make an effort, you’re actually
using opposite information to what you’re wired to do.
(L) Yeah, when you make efforts, you’re putting information into the system. They make no efforts, so they
are tending towards entropy and chaos.
(Pierre) What Chu means is that there is almost opposing philosophies.
(Chu) It’s like a clash. If they feed from your life force, their mode of living is by not doing anything and
having your body do it for them. With effort, it’s like a clash opposite to how they function.
(Pierre) If you’re parasitic, that might resonate with the parasites’ energy, and they find a positive environment. If you have the opposite energy, if you’re creative and make efforts, maybe your overall energy will
be in opposition to the parasites’ intrinsic entropic vibration.
(Data) The same with conscious suffering.
(Perceval) I think the point here is that in order to make these pathways in the brain, one of the things
that stops that from happening are these parasites. So, physically, getting rid of the parasites is required
to create this positive feedback loop.
(L) I think you can acquire knowledge to a certain point, but…
(Perceval) We’re talking about a physical problem here in the sense of doxycycline or whatever is necessary
to deal with a parasitic infestation. It’s not that some way….
(L) Yeah, you’re not going to ephemerally deal with it, no. It’s like all of our researches into diet. In 2008
after I had that operation, my brain was fogged and I was so… I couldn’t even sit at my desk for 5 minutes
without my legs swelling so bad, I had to get back into bed. I would be dead now if we hadn’t gone on the…
Well, if I hadn’t browbeaten everyone and said, “Hey, I’m gonna do this thing here, and ya’ll gotta do it,
too!” (laughter)
(Chu) What I’m trying to get at is that it’s a double whammy. If you’re a doctor, you acquire the knowledge
about the parasites, but if you’re not building that willpower, you may get rid of the parasites but not acquire
awareness. But if you act against the nature of a parasite while you get rid of the physical parasites, that’s
different.
(Perceval) People who have an immunity naturally, they don’t get infested, but they don’t do anything with
the capability they have.
(Chu) So that’s why you need the superefforts.
(L) There’s another problem. There are two things I’ve noticed from various people on the forum. There
are the ones that are so horrified by the terror of the situation, like, “I don’t belong to this world! I’m not
part of this! I can’t eat meat! I can’t eat vegetables. I have to live on air and sunshine because it’s so awful
and horrible that I just can’t stand it!” So, there’s that reaction. And then there’s the other one where when
we have a session, ideas are promoted, people start to do things or try things before they themselves have
done a little of the research, ya know? I think there are the people who don’t want to learn anything, and
then there are people who want to do and achieve, but they want an easy way.
(Pierre) For proper acquisition of knowledge, you need a sufficient amount of time and effort and… suffering, basically.
A: There is no free lunch except maybe for parasites!
Q: (L) And we’re their lunch as long as we think there’s a free lunch!
A: Yes!
Q: (Data) Is that the meaning of humanity being “food for the moon”?
A: Close, though Gurdjieff did not fully understand all the particulars.
Q: (L) Well, one of things I noticed from reading this book “Plague Time” that I just finished is that many of
the most insidious of the long-term chronic disease parasites are what they would call sexually transmitted:
by sex, kissing, close contact, etc. It seems to me that based on what I was reading in this book, some of
the ancient ideas about extreme sexual morality were directed at preventing just these kinds of conditions.
Am I reading too much into it?
A: No, the knowledge was passed down until the reasons were forgotten.
Q: (L) Now, it’s the really ridiculous religious rules or whatever, and originally there were scientific reasons
for it. It’s like the pork thing. There was a reason. There was a reason about pork and a way to deal with
pork, but somehow they lost it. Now you’ve got all these Muslims going around with woman covering
themselves head to foot and all the purity rules of the Jews, and the “no dancing” of the fundies and all
that. Most of what is in the Hebrew Bible in terms of laws came from the Pythagoreans. So that suggests
that Pythagoras was a transmitter of really ancient knowledge.
Q: (L) Well, well, well…
(Galatea) Can I ask a question? The C’s have said that abstinence is ideal for graduation but only if it is
sincere. So, what do you think about people who claim that they are asexual? Are they somehow superior
to us, or what?
A: No
Q: (Galatea) Okay. So, what makes them feel the need to be asexual? Is it biology or what?
A: Discombobulated brain chemistry.
Q: (Galatea) So basically they’re just messed up in the head.
(Perceval) Literally.
Q: (L) Alright, I’m tired. Anybody else got any quick ones?
(Perceval) What about the beach boom?
(L) Oh yes! What happened when this woman got boomed up on the beach?
A: Gas close to the ground confined within plasma.
Q: (L) So like a bubble. And then BOOM! Probably lit a cigarette, or there was a spark, or god knows what.
(Perceval) What are those so-called “Fairy Circles” in the desert in Namibia?
(L) What do they look like?
(Perceval) They’re in the desert, and it’s like really low brush or grass. But there are thousands and thousands of these circles.
(Andromeda) Small circles in the sand, but they’ve never been able to figure it out.
(Perceval) They’re like dead patches in a circle where the grass doesn’t grow.
(Andromeda) Like sand circles.
A: Related to fungal spread under surface.
Q: (L) Anything else?
(Galatea) I’ve been having memories of things that never happened before, as if I was walking in another
reality and then came into a new one. I could have sworn that something happened that didn’t happen. I’m
wondering if our reality is merging with different realities?
A: Oh indeed! You will achieve so much clarity once the bugs are gone!
Q: (Galatea) It’s so weird! It’s like I walk into a new reality, and I remember the old, but I’m trying to get
used to the new one. But it didn’t actually happen. It’s creepy!
(Data) Can I ask about the recent crop circle that looked like a half moon with a star? Crescents and a
4-pointed star.
A: Eclipsing realities coming soon!
Q: (L) It just stopped! It’s like it’s got an awful lot of drag on it. It’s like all of a sudden it became very
electrical and draggy.
(Galatea) Let’s do a circle for energy.
(L) It hardly will do it!
(Galatea) Let’s help it… There we go.
(L) Okay.
(Pierre) The crop circle looked a bit like an eclipse.
(Andromeda) How do realities eclipse though?
(Perceval) Crossing over, maybe?
(L) Well, we have a whole session on the subject of eclipsing realities.
(Ark) Okay, I have a question.
(L) Yes?
(Ark) Did we really have as I think a reality split concerning differences in remembering of me seeing this
girl who visited recently?
Q: (Galatea) So in one reality you did, but in one reality you didn’t.
(Ark) So, the following question: Was this something unique, or we should expect more reality splits?
A: Expect more! Be aware and alert! Unify or some may be left behind!
Q: (Scottie) So maybe the splitting reality thing might also explain why I remembered the girl’s name as
something completely different?
Q: (L) Alright, what’s your question, Chu?
(Chu) You’d have to help me out. They said that parasites act as receivers. Is it possible that when they
said, “Who needs aliens when you have psychopaths?” that psychopaths have a specific type of parasite or
antenna that is somehow channeling the information they get? Is that clear enough?
(L) In other words, do they have different parasites?
(Chu) Just like good people with good potential are targeted with parasites, do psychopaths have receivers
that are specific to them?
A: No, parasites interact with genetics.
Q: (L) So that would be depending on the different genetics. Parasites aren’t going to make you a psychopath. But the same parasite in this person who isn’t a psychopath versus this other person who isn’t
can have completely different effects, I think.

AUGUST 8, 2015
(L) Oh, it’s August the 8th 2015. Okay, next question?
(Heimdallr) Can the Rife technology be as effective as the antibiotic protocol now being discussed on the
forum?
A: If adequately constructed machine were available. Tall order.
Q: (Heimdallr) Okay. Is camel’s milk beneficial to take, and does it aid in killing pathogens?
A: If fresh, yes.
Q: (Heimdallr) How often should we take it?
A: Once daily.
Q: (L) Don’t you want to ask how much?
(Heimdallr) Yeah, how much for each dose?
A: 6 ounces.
Q: (Odyssey) In the last session, you said that some people are resistant to parasitical manipulation or can
compensate. What are the compensatory conditions that protect against parasitical infection?
A: Strong mind and will. Doesn’t necessarily protect against infection, but allows for mental stability in
spite of.
Q: (Heimdallr) How many people in this world have this problem of infection?
A: 63 percent.

Q: (Heimdallr) Would adding cold therapy to the antibiotic protocol be beneficial?
A: Yes, but further in.
Q: (L) So that means not right at the beginning. I’m tellin’ ya, it’s brutal! I felt like I was gonna die for a
couple of days. The first and second rounds were bad. Third round it was still really bad. Fourth round, it
was better. By the fifth round, I was able to function somewhat. It was only about the seventh round that
I didn’t really feel anything at all. It was freakin’ brutal.

NOVEMBER 12, 2016
(Alana) What I was thinking yesterday is that we have the three symbols that we got during the level 2
attunements. I was wondering if there is a symbol we can use that acts against parasites or virii inside the
body?
(L) You mean a symbol against parasites and virii?
(Alana) Yes…
(Chu) One that can distinguish between lifeforms…?
A: Use the An-nu-ki symbol already given.

APRIL 23, 2022
Q: (L) Well, going along with that question: Is our current interaction with the coronavirus gonna provide
us with any upgrades?
A: In some respects. But remember what was said about parasites at times of major change and remain
vigilant and proactive.

Here are some transcript quotes related to Hulda and also parasites.
Thanks for that compilation, and as I was able to gather from it, the underlying message is that some practices are beneficial, and that everyone will react differently, and need different things.. however, the cleaning up the diet, and learning about it.. and yourself in the process, is half that task.

Not everyone reacts the same way to everything, even if it's meant to be helpful, and sometimes things won't be helpful until one has done some clearing of one's body.

So, I would say, keep at it at your rhythm and find what works for you.

I think these devices are rather pricey and that one is no exception, but I don't know how much money these shops invest in it before they sell them though. But I guess that's how these shops (or scammers) make a buck.
My guess about the production cost of such devices : a few dollars...
(...) If I knew how I would also make my own device.
To build such a device is not difficult.

To do so, you need :
- to follow, so to get, a schematic (and components list) in order to know what should be connected and how ;
- to get (buy) the components and a "board" ;
- to be able to connect the components.

Three different common ways to connect them, using :
- a "breadboard" (temporary test circuit) and wires, or
- a single side test printed circuit board (PCB) and wires, or
- a specially-designed PCB, without wires (more complicated to create, but you may find a kit with one included)
For the two latter, you will need a soldering iron, and the know-how (it's easy but be cautious : it's 300°C hot and burns badly !).

Some explanations (schematics, etc.) how on to build a basic zapper :
A video :

Of course, it would be better if you'd have some basic understanding of electricity and electronics.
If you are a complete beginner in these subjects, and are able to understand (technical) English, I would suggest that you get a book by Forrest M. Mims, III : Getting Started in Electronics. And also his Engineer's mini-notebook : 555 timer circuits.

You may buy it (it was sold in RadioShack shops in the USA by the past, or now on Amazon, etc.), or download it here :

Last edited:
@Bastian Thanks for the information. I'll look into it. Right now, I am focused on other reading material but I will talk with my dad who has taken up some interest in some Arduino HomeKit. I am set to build a zapper but the timing and effort will have to fall into place at the right time which could be any day.

I haven't used the zapper I bought. Since the 30Khz setting doesn't seem to work I guess I should contact the web shop and have it returned - but I won't. I am tired and see no point getting in contact with those scammers (I think I may have been frauded). I am just not motivated.
:zzz: 🥱

Building the zapper seems more sincere and real and could be fun to learn.

I watched 'Troubleshooting a Hulda Clark Zapper Kit' and the guy says that with lower frequencies you will feel a tingle while higher frequencies such as 30khz isn't felt much at all. So perhaps there is nothing wrong with my device. He also said the reason Hulda chose 30khz was because of that being more comfortable to use.

That makes me wonder, is it just a comfort factor then? That different frequencies don't matter except for comfort? I really have no idea. In any case I prefer a tingle that can be felt and I reason it must have a greater effect somehow.

Obviously, there are a lot of overpriced devices and claims. Reading the Wikipedia page on Hulda Clark, she was portrayed as a charlatan in trouble with the law. Sometimes I wonder if sucking on a 9-volt battery is just as effective (joking). The little information I read on some obscure website claims the device energizes the bloodstream and white blood cells digest the dead parasites.

As for the bob beck device the claim seems to be that it separates blood cells and also microorganism/parasites that have agglutinated and then the parasites shouldn't escape the body’s immune system. The devices seem similar in their descriptions of what they do but perhaps they are different. I get the feeling these are sale descriptions and they don't know for sure themselves or have provided evidence where what they do can be seen - as far as I know.

Also, when on the subject, the Rife machine, which the C's said was a 'Tall order'. Seems to me no one has got it working as it is supposed to be working. I watched this video and the youtuber says just like a vine glass can shatter from sound the pathogens are supposed to die on a specific frequency. So, if the Rife machine can't yet do this or the frequencies haven't been found, with all tinkering that has been done with it, I wonder, how could Huldas zapper do that with the cost of a few dollar parts? Maybe the rife machine is something more different.

I don't know much about this at all.

Back
Top Bottom