How to be Invisible..... Money, Address, Bank Accounts Etc............

Ronnie

Jedi
Ahhh,.... Cha Cha Chaaa! Well, you know my book order of the WAVE came as I posted last, I've read book one and right away went to book four! I'll do two and three in order. Their all very good.

BUT LOOK WHAT ELSE I FOUND... THIS MIGHT BE GOOD FOR LOTSA FOLKS AROUND HERE. ;)

HOME PAGE http://www.canaryislandspress.com/index.cfm/page/home

DOWNLOADS http://www.canaryislandspress.com/index.cfm/fa/order

REVIEWS FROM www.AMAZON.com

Thoughful and Useful, January 2, 2006
Reviewer: Drake - See all my reviews

I am a Security Consultant and a licensed Private Detective. "How To Be Invisible" is a thoughtful look at our post 9/11 world by a privacy conscious law abiding citizen.

Contrary to other reviewers I did not read any unreasonable examples used by the author to instill fear in the reader to make his point, or what could be called scare mongering. He uses historical experiences of real life people - straight out of newspapers from around the country and the world - that could have benefited from the advice he gives.

Some reviewers have questioned the cost or usefulness of the New Mexico LLC's, the ghost addresses, or the use of a nominee for several purposes. They haven't read the book carefully or they have not seen his website. The services offered at www.jjluna.com are reasonable. To anyone reading this, I say - Good security is ALWAYS expensive and ALWAYS inconvenient. If you cut corners you will be exposed to a threat you chose to allow into your life.

This is not a book for people on the run from the law. He give examples of how criminals are stupid, get lazy, and eventually get caught, not how to hide from the Feds. Period.

For people with the intestinal fortitude to take the steps outlined here, and not cower under the glare of a bureaucrat, mail clerk or cashier, J.J. Luna's book will give you piece of mind in a hectic illogical world.

My fellow investigators locate people and their assets daily. Their clients don't legally HAVE to have a good reason for making requests. Some PI's ARE as bent as the examples in Luna's book, and will take any case where the cash is evident.

I agree with what other reviewers have said, you buy insurance for the day unforeseen problems occur. Think of the advice found in "How To Be Invisible" as insurance for life.

Essential privacy advice for the average person, March 15, 2006
Reviewer: Michael Renzulli (Mesa, Arizona) - See all my reviews

I will never forget the blunt statement made by John Voight's character in the 1999 movie "Enemy of the State" when he said: "There is no privacy anymore. The only secrets someone can keep is in their head.". This book proves that statement wrong. With governments and corporations having almost unlimited ability to monitor and track people, J.J. Luna outlines legal, inexpensive and simple methods for anyone to be able to make themselves virtually 'invisible' to the various entities that data mine people's personal information. Everything from changing your identity to keeping your assets safe fron scrutiny to taking back control of your personal information is all outlined in this book. Luna not only points out how to reassert your privacy but also goes into why as well. Your personal information is your property and you have an absolute right to take measures to ensure that you are not scrutinized by anyone. Especially with the ease of someone having their identity stolen now-a-days. I recommend that you read the book "No Place to Hide" too if you want more information on the surveillance net being used to monitor, track and profile you in the post-9/11 world. "How to the Invisible" itself is not complete and, in addition to owning it, I also recommend following up at Luna's website for updates on the things he writes about in his book as well as other tips from readers that you can use to protect your privacy. This book is a sound treatsie on how anyone can legally live hidden, happy and free.

Eh i'd rather just work on gaining my para-physical status. They cant hold someone in a cell or shoot someone that can blink in and out of space/time at will.

I'm inclined to agree with Cyre2067 (hmm, date or place?) but I keep getting this recurring dream of a personal impregnable field that only works if your intentions are honourable. It's always electric blue and the NSA bounces right off it - as does DU and anything else the PTB can throw at it. Started just after receiving Reiki 2...

'You can be in my dream if I can be in yours' - I think Bob Dylan said that...

As for a hidden life - forget it unless you wish to forsake all forms of electronic communication and all forms of transport more sophisticated than a donkey.

The spooks are so way ahead on that score, it's totally pointless. Quantum computers, anyone?

Hi,

I have this book and I see its main value in figuring out asset protection strategies. The hard part about having money is keeping it and compartementalizing your assets is a good idea, especially in the ligituous US of A. You need a nice budget though to become more invisible. Levels of obfuscation come at a cost. As Laura says: there is no free lunch.

I believe I got this book pre-9/11, and I haven't researched any changes that have happened that could make some of the writer's claims/strategies invalid.

Dominique.

From a higher level point of view - there's no privacy in Flatland. I have his book - his strategies work if you're making yourself hard to find by private parties. However, he's up-front about offering no privacy from official entities.

"Asset Protection" is a whole other field, and its uses can be either good or evil. I suspect if you have enough money to need it, you're probably not in this forum. And perception of others will protect you much better than asset protection ever will. In other words, if your asset protection mechanisms ever have to be used, you didn't pick the right people to associate with in the first place. Some things are easier prevented than cured.

John Chang said:
"Asset Protection" is a whole other field, and its uses can be either good or evil. I suspect if you have enough money to need it, you're probably not in this forum. And perception of others will protect you much better than asset protection ever will. In other words, if your asset protection mechanisms ever have to be used, you didn't pick the right people to associate with in the first place. Some things are easier prevented than cured.
Thank you for expanding on this and I wholeheartedly agree.

Back
Top Bottom