How Do I Upload my own picture to my profile?

Hi Lara,

I assume that you already know to go to your 'profile' linked at the top of the page in the menu bar, and then to the 'forum profile and information' link on the right hand side of your profile page. At this point you can upload a pic from your computer using 'I will upload my own picture' - or you can put in a link to a picture on the web using the 'I have my own pic'.

Which method have you tried, putting in a link to a picture, or uploading one from your computer, and what was the problem? It sounds from your message like you might be using the 'my own picture' using a link to the pic - so the issue might be with the link. Others might have better ideas.

I am not sure but maybe my picture needs to be in a giff format and not a jepg format. I am trying to just upload a jepg picture from my desktop, which I think is small enough to be my forum picture. i will do more research tomorrow. Thanks for the input.
laura

lara4unow said:
I am not sure but maybe my picture needs to be in a giff format and not a jepg format. I am trying to just upload a jepg picture from my desktop, which I think is small enough to be my forum picture. i will do more research tomorrow. Thanks for the input.
laura

Hmm, I'm not sure either - my avatar is a jpg uploaded from my desktop, so that should work. I'm sure the techies will chime in soon.

ufxxO.jpg

DJbF6.jpg

9SM5m.jpg

hEbUt.jpg

The press "Change profile" :)

Back
Top Bottom