Hopi Indians came from underground

bmolnar

A Disturbance in the Force
HI

When I was reading the compilation of the Bibliotheka Cassiopaea ( http://www.scribd.com/doc/146469747/Bibliotheka-Cassiopaea-Supplement-by-Topic ) it was a topic about, that aliens breeding humans underground, clones and modified humans are been created and stand by to replace our "version" of humanity. I wonder if this not a cyclic, never ending event in human history...

Anytime a great civilization rise and then fall, part of them leave to other densities the remaining are erased by the earth events. Than some upgraded humans are replacing them and all start again. I watched an interesting video on youtube, where HOPI Indians remember from they history, that they were coming underground up to the surface. Insectoid aliens helped them to come back to the surface.
However they do not have knowledge when they went underground...

Hi bmolner,

Welcome to the forum. It's customary for new posters to introduce themselves on the Newbie board. It doesn't have to be a lot, just a bit about yourself and how you got here. You can check other threads to see how others have done it. :)

bmolnar said:
...I watched an interesting video on youtube, where HOPI Indians remember from they history, that they were coming underground up to the surface. Insectoid aliens helped them to come back to the surface.
However they do not have knowledge when they went underground...

Welcome to the Forum, bmoinar. As for not having direct knowledge concerning the, Hopi, coming up to the surface. There seems to be a collective memory of this in peoples throughout the world written in mythology - it is well described, as some may have found refuge in the underground following cataclysmic comet induced events or other geological upheavals, and then they resurfaced to start anew. If you search the forum you may find some of the authors that recount the words said to have been observed; often with biblical gloss or under the understanding of a particular tribe/peoples deity, rites or religious base. Laura, has also written about this, weaved within her many books that help one to understand the objective reality of times passed, within the context of the unmistakable trauma this planet has received from time to time.

Hello Voyageur

Thank you the welcome. Great to have your quick reply. I will check out more info in Lauras books and the forum.
Was very helpful. :)

Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom