Holocaust Revisionism

One interesting thing is that the so-called number one historian of the Holocaust, Raul Hilberg, at the Zundel trial in Canada, couldn't provide any evidence of a systematic plan of extermination of German Jews (as he was questionned by Faurisson) nor any evidence that the nazi governement (including Hitler) gave written or oral orders to exterminate the Jews. Hilberg had to admit he has no evidence at all to support this, and so he claimed the ridiculous theory that nazis had a 'telepathic communion' concerning this project to kill all the Jews. Hilberg also had to admit he never ever visited any concentration camp, nor any so-called 'gas chamber'! (what a Holocaust expert!) This humiliation of Hilberg was widely transmitted on canadian television (CBC) and all over the world. It smells real fishy, as if it was staged or programmed to happen, so that serious investigators will have to admit that "revisionism is destroying falsehoods about the Germans and nazis". Revisionists say that nazis had no plan to exterminate jews and that the Final solution was a territorial solution (a population transfer). And so this mass exodus to Israel was somewhat meant to help the genocide of the palestinian people. I think there is thruth in here, but watch for so-called truth seekers, when we scratch the surface we often find cointelpro or zionist agents/tools.

I will not post any video of Faurisson, because I believe it is outlawed in France.
here are the CBC reports I was referring to.
CBC Zundel Trial (#1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45yFcTgAoF8
CBC Zundel Trial (#2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bS0ieJwMmQ
CBC Zundel Trial (#3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-rmOQh1ruo

baklavatsky said:
...nor any evidence that the nazi governement (including Hitler) gave written or oral orders to exterminate the Jews. Hilberg had to admit he has no evidence at all to support this, and so he claimed the ridiculous theory that nazis had a 'telepathic communion' concerning this project to kill all the Jews.
This doesn't sound too far from the truth. Psychopaths have a way of communicating their true intentions in a way that normal people do not understand. There is an account in the documentary "Nazis: A Warning from History" of a transmission between Bormann and Himmler, I believe, where Himmler slipped up and spoke of "liquidating" a certain number of Jews. Bormann was irate that Himmler could be so stupid to use the term on an open line.

Don't underestimate the power of psychopaths to keep things hidden. Even in plain sight.

baklavatsky said:
Revisionists say that nazis had no plan to exterminate jews and that the Final solution was a territorial solution (a population transfer). And so this mass exodus to Israel was somewhat meant to help the genocide of the palestinian people. I think there is thruth in here, but watch for so-called truth seekers, when we scratch the surface we often find cointelpro or zionist agents/tools.
This borders on the absurd. In 60 years, people will be looking back and saying, "The Americans didn't torture! Look, all they did was apply moderate physical pressure!" The revisionists are showing they really have no capability to distinguish image from reality.

My take.

The Nazis killed about 12 million, a significant portion of which were Jews. There are many lies told about all wars, because the victors write the history, WWII is probably no exception. We're not into "holocaust revisionism". We prefer to talk about the real actors behind WWII. Lenni Brenner's book "51 Documents: Zionist collaboration with the Nazis" provides historical evidence that Zionists collaborated with the Nazis in engineering the "solution to the Jewish question". So the Zionists can have any number they like, at the end of the day, they played their part in creating that number. THAT is what should be exposed. Not pointless arguing over the numbers and flirting with the law. As Laura said, pick your battles.

Joe

Additionally, there is a good deal of circumstantial evidence that it was Zionists who brought Hitler to power in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom