Holiday Sale at Pilule Rouge! Books in Spanish

msante said:
I know I'm a little impatient, but I wondered if there was any progress with the EE in Spanish.I apologize if I pose some trouble with my lack of patience, I promise not to ask for 1 or 2 weeks.

No worries, we are all getting a bit impatient. ;)

Here is a little update so that you know where we are at:
-The dubbed audio CD (Spanish) is ready.
-The Spanish EE subpage has been created.
- We are about ready to have everything professionally produced, but between the last details and the production delays, it should take about 3 weeks.
- In the meantime, within the next 15 days you should be able to watch all the videos with Spanish subtitles on the EE website.

Everything takes a lot of time, watching and proof reading everything a lot of times, plus other projects that require a lot of attention. But don't worry, EE will soon be available in 14 different languages!

Another question: is it possible that I can purchase the books in my home country, Argentina?

We don't have any distributor in Argentina, but you CAN buy them through Pilulle Rouge. We send books regularly to South America, and they generally arrive safely. If you visit this page, you will get some information about how to purchase our books. But if you have any more questions, you can send us an e-mail at info @ pilulerouge.com and we'll see what is the easiest for you.

Ailén said:
Here is a little update so that you know where we are at:
-The dubbed audio CD (Spanish) is ready.
-The Spanish EE subpage has been created.
- We are about ready to have everything professionally produced, but between the last details and the production delays, it should take about 3 weeks.
- In the meantime, within the next 15 days you should be able to watch all the videos with Spanish subtitles on the EE website.

Everything takes a lot of time, watching and proof reading everything a lot of times, plus other projects that require a lot of attention. But don't worry, EE will soon be available in 14 different languages!

fantastic work guys, that's quite an achievement! :) This is going to potentially open up EE to a huge new audience.

! 14 languages! ! Incredible!

Thanks Ailen for details.

The wait will be rewarded. A reward for many people. ! At least 14 people with different languages! :D :D

Meanwhile, we can learn a lesson of patience.

I too am very impatient, anxious every day I go on the website of Pilulle Rouge hoping to find the CD ready for purchase. And I get very angry to see that it is not already.

And I realized that not only the acquisition of EE in Spanish, I am really impatient for almost everything. So I'll reflect on my attitude. And now with more desire than ever to know that sooner or later I will have my reward.

If the planet is a school, as they say the C's, maybe this waiting invites us to learn more about patience.

!! 14 idiomas !! !! Increible !!

Gracias Ailén por los detalles.

La espera va a tener su recompensa. Una recompensa para muchísima gente. ¡!Al menos gente con 14 idiomas distintos!! :D :D

Mientras tanto podemos aprender una lección, la paciencia.

Yo también estoy muy impaciente, todos los días entro ansioso en la página de Pilulle Rouge deseando encontrarme el CD ya listo para comprar. Y me enfado mucho al ver que aún no está.

Y me he dado cuenta que no es sólo con la adquisición de EE en español, realmente soy impaciente para casi todo. Así que voy a reflexionar sobre mi actitud. Y ahora con más ganas que nunca que sé que tarde o temprano tendré mi recompensa.

Si este planeta es una escuela, como dicen los C´s, quizás esta espera nos invita a aprender un poco más sobre la paciencia.

OrangeScorpion said:
If the planet is a school, as they say the C's, maybe this waiting invites us to learn more about patience.

and it also invites us to ask "if I have to wait for something, what can I work on in the meantime?" :)

Thank you for your patience with my impatience. :-[ I'm a little less anxious now! :)

Ailén said:

Let me say that your work is extraordinary. I feel a great admiration for the selfless help given to us all.

Ailén said:
We don't have any distributor in Argentina, but you CAN buy them through Pilulle Rouge. We send books regularly to South America, and they generally arrive safely. If you visit this page, you will get some information about how to purchase our books. But if you have any more questions, you can send us an e-mail at info @ pilulerouge.com and we'll see what is the easiest for you.

Thank again! When conditions are met, I will try to get the books!

Hey everyone!

Here's our little Christmas offer, if anyone is interested and hasn't received the newsletter:

Estimado/a lector/a:

La editorial Pilule Rouge le desea unas muy Felices Fiestas.

Con motivo de celebración, le tenemos preparadas varias novedades. Por empezar, le proponemos un envío totalmente gratuito del 10 de diciembre de 2012 al 10 de enero de 2013, sin importar cuál sea el monto de su pedido. Por lo tanto, es el momento ideal para adquirir los artículos de su agrado.

Además, si usted compra dos libros o más, le ofrecemos de regalo el set DVD del programa Éiriú Eolas en español, compuesto por 2 DVDs y un CD de audio. Este set, cuyo precio suele ser de 39,00 euros, le permitirá descubrir técnicas de respiración revolucionarias, con beneficios inmediatos y excepcionales.

Finalmente, también en nuestra lista de buenas novedades, tenemos el inmenso agrado de anunciar el lanzamiento del set DVD Pruebas de falsificación (Título original: “Evidence of Revision”)

¡Felices Fiestas de parte de todo el equipo de Pilule Rouge!

Pruebas de falsificación

190-big.jpg

Evidence of Revision (“Pruebas de falsificación”) es un documental que consta de seis partes y contiene material periodístico original que revela cómo los mayores acontecimientos en la Historia estadounidense (y mundial) han sido profunda e intencionalmente distorsionados para mentir al público. Una serie de videos y entrevistas inéditas nos ofrecen una exploración profunda de los sucesos, incluyendo el asesinato de John F. Kennedy, su hermano, Robert Kennedy y Martin Luther King, así como descripciones de lo que realmente ocurrió en la masacre de Jonestown, en la Guayana Británica, y todas las mentiras promovidas entre cada uno de esos eventos.

Las pruebas expuestas en estos archivos dejan al descubierto la manera en que se diseñó y coordinó clandestinamente el proyecto de los Estados Unidos en su estado actual. Pruebas de falsificación deja demostrado en forma definitiva que la Historia fue falsificada, ¡incluso mientras se la escribía! Y las consecuencias de estas mentiras son infinitas, en todo el mundo.

Primera parte: El asesinato de John F. Kennedy, y Oswald.

Segunda parte: El porqué de la Guerra de Vietnám, y L.B. Johnson

Tercera Parte: Hoover y otros: lo que pocos saben aún hoy.

Cuarta parte: El asesinato de Robert F. Kennedy como nunca antes se lo vio.

Quinta parte: El asesinato de Robert F. Kennedy, el Proyecto MKULTRA y la masacre de Jonestown

Sexta parte: El asesinato de Martin Luther King

Set de 3 DVDs, dos partes por disco.

Formato multi-regional: usted puede visionarlo en cualquier lector de DVD o computadora, en todo el mundo.

Idioma original: inglés

Subtítulos: inglés, español, francés y polaco.

Diseño gráfico: Humberto Braga

Duración: 10 horas y 25 minutos

Qué bien! Me lo pido para estas navidades! Gracias al equipo de traductores!

Una pregunta: ¿Ponerología Política se está traduciendo?

Álvaro said:

Sí. Por orden, y con fechas aproximativas, el tomo 2 de La Onda estará disponible a fines de diciembre/principios de enero, y Ponerología Política será el siguiente (si no hay imprevistos, lo publicaremos en marzo/abril 2013).

:D

Ailén said:
Álvaro said:

Sí. Por orden, y con fechas aproximativas, el tomo 2 de La Onda estará disponible a fines de diciembre/principios de enero, y Ponerología Política será el siguiente (si no hay imprevistos, lo publicaremos en marzo/abril 2013).

:D

Muchas gracias por la info.

Back
Top Bottom