Ho´oponopono

ВладимирВ

A Disturbance in the Force
1698130392745.png

I found this old question, and since I'm interested in this myself, I'll follow up with an additional question. I'm less interested from where it came from, but I'm very curious can we consider this technique/prayer useful.Also, any opinion/experience is welcome

The term Ho'oponopono means to correct a mistake and gives its name to a philosophy of life that comes from Hawaii, based on a process of repentance, forgiveness and transmutation that allows a mental cleansing of negative thoughts and feelings to remove blockages and regain inner peace.

This seems to me more earthly than divine or "extraterrestrial".

The term Ho'oponopono

To err is human. To forgive is divine. (To truly forgive) …..I wouldn’t downgrade it. I would say it is one of the prime lessons to graduate and move on, too. One of the hardest things for a human to do. And for both parties in a karmic mess to forgive each other, represents a serious level up. To forgive yourself is also a part of the equation. To be set free, to pay the debt owed… all are a big deal in my way of looking at it. And a signpost and test on the way to a higher state of being.

This is a link to a story about how the Hawaiian psychologist, Dr. Hew Len supposedly healed a whole ward filled with the criminally insane by using only "ho'oponopono". I have done it sometimes, it's quite simple, but then I forget as I often do. I once suggested it to a friend who had been estranged from her adult son for three years. She and her husband were desperately hoping that another year would not go by spending the holidays without him. She started doing the ho'oponopono and within a couple of weeks her son called to make amends and said he would by flying in to spend the holidays. I don't know if it was a coincidence, but she had been doing the mantra (not sure what to call it) continually in those two weeks. As I understand it, you are not doing it for a specific outcome, just for healing yourself. Dr. Hew Len Clears Out A Criminally Insane Ward Without Therapy - Using Ho'oponopono - SoulTranSync

Thanks everyone for the feedback. In this technique, we talk to divinity but instead of my interpretation, it is best to watch a video from DR Hew Len. According to my understanding, although it is not exactly stated, the programs and contents (memory's) from the fall of man (from 3 OPD to 3 OPS) until now are being cleaned. If this knowledge is true, I would be happy to contribute in this way.
Written with google translate, so if there are any mistakes...

..I wouldn’t downgrade it.

Yes, of course. But ВладимирВ starts with a screenshot with a question whether this technique is of extraterrestrial origin.

Forgiveness seems to be more of an earthly matter of the "here and now" than of higher density issues such as 5D and 6D. Forgiving is a lesson to be learned in this 3D
Q: (L) Well, since she already asked me to ask, what IS the deal with the bowel problem?

A: Polly has lessons yet to be learned regarding internalization of anger, and the physical circumstances which match.

Q: (L) How can she follow up investigating this?

A: Past experiences fester.

Q: (L) What would be the best approach for her to deal with this?

A: Forgiveness helps, especially when concerned parties are now in 5th density.

I may be wrong, but doing a search in the sessions, the subject of "forgiveness" has not been dealt with in depth. (Although there are a few threads on the subject in the forum)

In any case, I think that rather than being of extraterrestrial "origin" this technique is a human creation influenced/guided by superior STO entities and as part of the work on oneself

It can be Zen, Buddhism, "A Course in Miracles" or ho'oponopono, all are good if the healing process is done with conviction.

I am glad this topic came up, possibly there are many in the forum who can tell us about their experiences with ho'oponopono​

I am glad this topic came up, possibly there are many in the forum who can tell us about their experiences with ho'oponopono
I used this "Ho'oponopono" technique 10 years ago for healing from some sentimental/emotional wound and it helped going through a very bad situation concerning a friendship that went chaotic (we are still dear friends these days). I think that here avoiding wishful thinking and anticipation is paramount. Just hope for the best, sort of...

This is a link to a story about how the Hawaiian psychologist, Dr. Hew Len supposedly healed a whole ward filled with the criminally insane by using only "ho'oponopono".

Maybe should we ask the C's about the reality/effectiveness of the alleged healings by this Dr. Hew Len...?

And I'll recall here to VladimirV (@ВладимирВ) that as a general rule we owe to post first some introduction in the Newbies's thread as to be welcomed and known from all members... 😊

The term Ho'oponopono means to correct a mistake and gives its name to a philosophy of life that comes from Hawaii, based on a process of repentance, forgiveness and transmutation that allows a mental cleansing of negative thoughts and feelings to remove blockages and regain inner peace.

It comes from ancient Haiwaiian Huna, which is a type of earthly 'spiritual' practice, and one that I studied when I was younger (in Hawaii). Some of the practices, and prayers, are quite powerful.

Nettoyer son esprit, c’est possible... Avec la méthode Ho’oponopono​

« Je suis désolé ; pardonne-moi ; je t’aime ; merci ».
Une supplique qu’il faut répéter à chaque fois que nous nous rendons compte que des sentiments négatifs nous jettent dans un état de confusion néfaste.

Cleansing your mind is possible... With the Ho’oponopono method
" I'm sorry ; forgive me ; i love you ; THANKS ".
A plea that must be repeated every time we realize that negative feelings are throwing us into a harmful state of confusion.

Having lived close to half of our life in Hawaii, this subject is of interest to us, as we had the good fortune and blessing to study with Hew and his mentor Morrnah Simeona. We feel somewhat qualified to expand on what has been shared already. Morrnah has since passed.

As it was taught to us, Ho'oponopono, to the learned teachers/healers of the Hawaii past, had the meaning of 'to unite the Ohana (family)'. They had the belief that we are a tri-une being and that before anything can be accomplished in this realm by the body, the three beings needed to be united. When a healer was approached with someone with a physical aliment the first line of action would be Ho'oponopono because they figured, rightly so in our opinion, that whatever was going on with the physical, was a disconnect/imbalance in the spiritual/mental body beforehand.

This out-of-balance would also manifest in situations and our interactions with others. They also believed that if these ruptures were not healed in a past life they would carry over and manifest in this present one and present themselves to be healed. I would use this, and still do regularly, when for instance, someone in a store would get close to me once or twice while shopping, I would do a quick Ho'oponopono with the awareness that this entity was sent to me now to forgive, both of us, and make right/heal a past transgression. Like the C's tend to remind us, there is no time as we understand it.

In the long form Ho'oponopono we use the phrase "humbly, humbly, humbly" and we do think that this humbleness is an important mental space to be in when using the process.

"I'm Sorry--Please Forgive me--Thank You---I Love You" PERLOU we expanded on what you posted.

So the question of this post about where this healing method came from, it could very well be, as all the Polynesians say, that they have a lineage to a vast civilization that vanished in the last major cataclysm and could very well have been one of the passed along remembrances.

Merci beaucoup pour vos informations très appréciées, je ne savais pas pour le "humblement, humblement, humblement" je le rajouterai à ma pratique... MERCI.

Thank you very much for your much appreciated information, I didn't know about the "humbly, humbly, humbly" I will add it to my practice... THANK YOU.

🥰

Back
Top Bottom