Hey, Donald, I figured out what is happening to the gold market.

rs

Dagobah Resident
I received this:

CHIEF A. KWAKU said:
CHIEF A. KWAKU SEEKS FOR YOUR PARTNERSHIP:

Sir/Madam,

I am Chief Amah Kwaku. I represent the head of a royal family in Ghana, West Africa.

My family receives 350 Kilograms of alluvial gold as royalty from a mining company in Ghana.

We have been cheated in the past by some group of people who deceived us under false pretence that they would assist us to sell our gold in the financial market. In order to avoid these cheats, we are soliciting for a reasonable, matured and honest person who can assist us in the financial market to sell what we have at hand right now.

Be informed that this will be a continuous business once you prove reliable and competent,

Please do reply at XXXXXXX@XXX.com if you are interested to assist
us.

Regards,

Chief Amah Kwaku
"Be informed that this will be a continuous business once you prove reliable and competent"

Either that or dumb as a post... :O

Hey, rs! How's this for a spooky coincidence?? Lucky me, today I just got a message from a banker in Ugadubougou who wants to reward my imminent generous help with millions of dollars that he's got spare! How cool is that! Not only that, I got similar messages from all over Africa also yesterday. And the day before. And the day before the day before. And the day before that... :D

apeguia said:
Hey, rs! How's this for a spooky coincidence?? ... I got similar messages from all over Africa also yesterday. And the day before. And the day before the day before. And the day before that... :D
Yeah, I know this basic scam isn't particularly novel, but I though this particular one was at least an "interesting variation on the theme". Besides, I just had to poke Donald... :)

Its voting day here in good ole' U S of A and the really scary thing is that they let the people who manage to fall for these cons actually vote... Some of them even believe that 19 Saudi Arabian terrorists, guided by a sick man in a cave in Afganistan caused 9/11... And they did this "yesterday. And the day before. And the day before the day before. And the day before that... :D"

Yep, dumb as a post.

I feel left out.. i did not receive anything inspite having received hundreads from nigeria... maybe i am not trustworthy ... lol

Back
Top Bottom