Here come the comets video

T

the rabbit

Due to the latest sightings of fireballs , lights in the sky of late, thought I would put a little video together to Here Come the Comets. It can be found here , for those interested in taking a look at it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m_-HlaDpOg

Thanks Zadius...
yeh just got a new toy to capture video image on a mac so thats my first attempt.Could have done with a few more images to put in there, maybe will come back to it. Think i will do one for "Space rocks" next.

Anyway glad you like it.

cheers.

Really liked the tune as well as the video.

the rabbit said:
Could have done with a few more images to put in there
Maybe more images of craters? Either way good work. I'll post it on my blog.

rylek said:
I'll post it on my blog.
Hi rabbit,

I'm translating the text because my readers don't speak English. I could use a bit of help with one passage as I want to make sure I get it right:

Tunguska June 1908 in sight into the coming fate.
Fireballs over Spain, not your usual type of rain.
There’s nothing here that’s *something* to see.
If that’s what you get from your TV. (Not sure about this part either)
Closed minds, open skies.
Empires fall after they rise.

Appreciate the help. Thanks.

Hi Rylek
Below are the lyrics to that particular verse. The verse regarding fireballs over Spain comes from the Signs of the times cometary supplement at the link below. Maybe you would like to embed that link into your page.

I hope this helps, if you need any more help just let me know. Glad you like the song.

cheers.

http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/signs/signs_meteor_supplement.htm

tunguska june 1908
insight into the coming fate?
fireballs over Spain
not your usual type of rain.

theres nothing here thats fantasy
that you get from your tv

closed minds open skies
empires fall after they rise

Thanks for the lyrics, rabbit. One of the things I still have a problem with when it comes to English.

A really good suggestion with the supplement. Completely forgot about that. I've attached the link to it below the text along with the first few introductory paragraphs. I'll also put a permanent link to the Links section.

I plan translating articles on comets soon but not there yet. So all in due time:)

Back
Top Bottom