Help Keep the Lighthouse Burning link

Meg

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi,

The donation link has fallen to the bottom of the SOTT page. :scared:

Looks like that is where they moved it to... in the view page source (right click SoTT main page + view source), I'm guessing because its almost reached the goal...?

//dynamic news section
<!-- End Dynamic Content-->
<!-- Fundraiser start -->
//fundraiser code
<!-- Fundraiser end -->
<!-- Begin Footer -->
//sott footer code...

Rise said:
Looks like that is where they moved it to... in the view page source (right click SoTT main page + view source), I'm guessing because its almost reached the goal...?

//dynamic news section
<!-- End Dynamic Content-->
<!-- Fundraiser start -->
//fundraiser code
<!-- Fundraiser end -->
<!-- Begin Footer -->
//sott footer code...

Hi Rise, that means it was intentional. :-[ It's pretty close to 71k!

Uhm, I don't see any other thread mentioning this, so may I be the first to say well done to all SOTTers for reaching the fundraiser goal of 71k

:thup:

I think it's a fabulous endorsement of the work SOTT.net does and shows that we value the Work.

Hi5 ppl :rockon:

:) Yeh, in Afrikaans we have a saying "Baie bietjies maak baie" and that would translate to "A lot of littles make a lot". We'll done everyone, especially in these financial times! :)

Also from my site: WELL DONE!

But what I realised during the time of the choice of giving money, to something what is really important, Gurdjieff came to my mind:

Gurdjieff said:
[…] But on a matter of importance that can really bring [man] something they will not move a finger. Such is human nature. Man never on any account wants to pay for anything; and above all he does not want to pay for what is most important for him. You now know that everything must be paid for and that it must be paid for in proportion to what is received. But usually a man thinks to the contrary. For trifles, for things that are perfectly useless to him, he will pay anything. But for something important, never. This must come to him of itself.
Emphasis mine.

Because I had sometimes a resistance of doing so and I questioned my self: "Of what are you afraid? Why do you mind 10, 20 or 50 Euro?"

Well, it's good to see that the 71k are full and that many other people did move a finger (and to think about -online funding-, it is really only about moving fingers :))!!

:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom