heirarchy of the forum and pc

SolarMother

Dagobah Resident
Hi Everyone,
It looks like I have left myself logged on 'permanently' somehow, when in reality I've been mostly off the forum reading further chapters in the wave series...and rereading some too.
The chances I've had are few to actually be online on the forum, but I have had some time of 'reading around,' absorbing, learning, listening. I am on Chapt 29 of The Wave. My questions may be answered already somewhere, so if this is true, please direct me.
Here it is, the issue that troubles me. It is my understanding that the concentric circles hierarchy of the forum is striving for STO right brained, sacred female in a very STS world, and to add to that, one dimensional email/internet issues of misunderstandings, etc. Here is what it says is Chapt 28:

"So, learning, networking with others who are further along on the cycle of progression, and doing this without prejudice CAN make a difference, it seems."

This is to my understanding, the foundation of the forum and church. And, this is the goal?

"In the simplest of terms, Service to others is a CREATIVE impulse. It is to find delight and satisfaction in variety and change. It is to serve God in others, which means to give all others the right to BE what they choose, to give them the right to their own Free Will. It does NOT mean to give them your energy, your love, or any part of your creative force UNLESS THERE IS WILLING EXCHANGE. In an STO exchange, all parties give freely to all others and therefore, all are sustained and grow. "

I have seen both humility and arrogance expressed on the forum, which is to be expected from myself and ALL others in this STS 3D dimension...we and I can still learn a lot. But I am limited online.
And, my heart does not seem to be entering this internet way (the only way to network?) that the C's talked about when they said networking. I don't trust the heirarchal nature of things living in this 'age of iron,' patriarchal end-time, even this hierarchy of concentric circles. While I do know that there are those who have more knowledge than I, knowledge expressed exclusively based on The Wave, and done in a (what seems to me) 'climb the levels' way just cuts against all my instincts of how to go about forming an STO community. How can this be done in virtual reality? Is there a way to begin dispatching 'elders' to meet with members in person? Are there elders in many major cities?

I expressed early on that my situation on a homestead, with low finances and no internet unless I am in town (one or two days a week) limits me on the forum. I have accepted this in detachment, whereas at first, I was asking, 'where do I fit in?"
I have my own paths of self-knowledge, inner working, etc--just like everyone else, and yes, I long for connection and true community---but can it happen on the internet? And, it does seem like the FOTCM is the best thing out there!

Here is an example of limitation in 3D to community through the forum...Laura has said that teaching EE can make a decent income/living...I want to ask about this. How can this be true if so many have diminished incomes and are concentrating on survival, and it is going to get worse. Who is going to be able to come up with money for this? For my area, of small population, I don't see it. Even in areas of big populations it seems dubious.
Nevertheless, I would love to train in EE, because it has benefitted me so much, and I would love to share it. I would do it for free for others, but that is not a 'decent living' is it?
Sounds like Laura and committee has all their financial needs met, so that there is no worry about making a living--and they are set up to help others prepare? Is this why they are willing to help businesses start? They are given the means, so they are sharing it? I see that they are doing a lot of paperwork to set things up for EE...I understand that is a start. I thank Laura, et all, for all their hard work and patience!
I have not had any time to comment on my EE experiences on the forum. I cannot be online enough to do this, learn from others on the forum, or be able to read The Wave series, so I have to priorotize. It is my understanding that one has to 'reach the Journeyman level' to be able to get certified teaching EE, or get an Elder assessment instead? I could get an elder assessment if I could personally meet with an elder--with an accent on personally and meet! If I thought that people would love to learn EE, this is what I would want to do...make a decent living teaching it...but is this wishful thinking?

Here is another option. I live on a farm--we are growing vegetables. We want goats and chickens. We need financial assistance NOW and help. We want others with us and we want to share. Can FOTCM help us? Can an elder be dispatched to meet with us? Can this happen even though the internet forum is not a way I can participate? If not, I understand, and it just means that we will connect with people (somehow) who have knowledge that encompasses what is coming to pass on the planet.
It just seems like the purpose of FOTCM is to connect people, and we need connection! We need to get moving, no doubt about it. We have set ourselves up as far as we can go on our own.

I feel like I have been in enclosure FOREVER! 5 years! I read the sections on meeting members, and why not to meet now, but still feel the need, even though I understand the premise of enclosure and why...I am in southern COLORADO--my balloon is not on the member's map yet.

Are the C's continually changing the year for the wave? The last I heard is 2015. What made them give out this info now (on Laura's interview, and why was it said that this is 'the latest date' the C's have given?) Is this based on the ending of the 3 year cycle of Uranus squaring Pluto? Will mass consciousness (of a few million) change this date to later?

Even though it is depressing to me, it could be that I have a different path of community than a online forum and PC. If an 'elder' was in Denver (I live 3 hours away near La Veta) and we could meet, I would feel there is a chance to form a community on our land based on meetings with that elder. We have 35 acres to share. After a few hours or days, that elder would see if I was fit to do this, right? What better way? As for now, you all have my application and a sense of my background. It may be that I have to wait for things to get more 'in person and live.' For now, I understand that the only way to get to know people is online, and that is definitely a limitation for me.

Many thanks for the good work!
solarmother

Here are my thoughts on some of the issues you raise, SolarMother.

As I see it, the concentric circles are not a hierarchy. They reflect different states of Being and Seeing. As we do the work, if we are sincerely doing the work, we are ridding ourselves of the blinders we have, the anticipation, the need to get something out of the work for ourselves. We become more and more open to others, to their needs. We become better and better able to give and do for others because we can more and more clearly see the world as it is and see others for who they are.

The circles mark off different stages along that path, different points of our ability to see reality as it is and then act upon it. As one proceeds along the path, more and more is demanded. But because one can see more clearly, one is better able to give. It becomes more and more the expression of who you are as the false personality falls away.

The giving and the doing are aligned with what needs to be done to further the expression of the Creative principle in the world.

You mention that you would like to teach EE and use it as a means of supporting yourself. However, you are in a remote place where the opportunities are limited. You have a place you are offering to others. The question is, how do those wishes on your part fit into the larger picture right now?

I think that, yes, EE can become a way of supporting oneself, but for that to happen, one must look at the needs of spreading EE. If one is willing to give oneself to EE and go where one is needed, then it is very possible to make it a full-time activity. But if one expects EE to come to you to meet your needs where you are now, then it is more difficult.

The network has financed business opportunities for members, but those opportunities were always undertaken because they fit into a larger plan with a larger Aim. And money produced from these ventures is then fed back into the network so that it can expand and give others the same opportunities. The people involved have often had to pull up roots and move elsewhere.

It is a basic maxim of the Work that one must pay all in advance. That means giving up one’s illusions, one’s wishful thinking. We all come to the work with baggage based upon decisions taken before we entered the Work, based upon the programming we received as we were growing up, schooling, relationships, etc. We need to give up that baggage. It means putting aside our own ideas about what is best and finding out how the universe can work through us in the current context. Laura had to uproot her family and move from Florida to France. It opened up possibilities that would never have occurred had they stayed in the US, but it was a painful, heart-wrenching process.

In a small group of people selected at random, there is a small chance we would meet with others who share our Aim. The internet makes networking possible because it allows people from all over the world to get together. Yes, it is premised upon having a computer and access to the internet. Unfortunately, it means that for the moment, it is difficult to reach out to people who are not connected. Hopefully as EE and the FOTCM grow, we will be able to reach out in a more direct way. But at the moment, the FOTCM does not have the monetary resources or the trained people to do it. But without the internet, we would have nothing. We need to see the world as it is, and at the moment, it means that most of the Work goes on on-line.

I hope this gives you a context to see how you could fit into the larger picture.

dear solarmother
I can understand your frustration as my situation is/was similar.
I used to live on a farm with only solar power and very slow dial-up.I did never post much because most times I loose my post as the power cut out (bodgy wiring...someone turns a switch anywhere in the house and you get a surge) lol general law...it even saved me from making some opinionated /noisy posts
also there is only a handful of FOTCM members in OZ anyway...and I assume they are all listeners too,we are not encouraged to meet so far,fair enough,we are spread out all over the continent anyway...so I am more or less resolved to the fact that none of us will make it to Journeyman level before the wave...so teaching EE is out of the question anyway
I too thought that I could offer my farm as a retreat to members ,but I somehow don't see it happen.
What else can we farmers do for the church?
How about growing blueberries...as a church operation...frozen berries by mailorder on standing orders by members

in the mean time maybe look into getting satelite internet on the homestead...get the books as books ,paper print you know,can be read when offline,lol, and just keep doing the EE , The DCM will find a way

Blessings

SolarMother said:
I have seen both humility and arrogance expressed on the forum, which is to be expected from myself and ALL others in this STS 3D dimension...we and I can still learn a lot. But I am limited online.
And, my heart does not seem to be entering this internet way (the only way to network?) that the C's talked about when they said networking. I don't trust the heirarchal nature of things living in this 'age of iron,' patriarchal end-time, even this hierarchy of concentric circles. While I do know that there are those who have more knowledge than I, knowledge expressed exclusively based on The Wave, and done in a (what seems to me) 'climb the levels' way just cuts against all my instincts of how to go about forming an STO community. How can this be done in virtual reality? Is there a way to begin dispatching 'elders' to meet with members in person? Are there elders in many major cities?

The idea of hierarchy has been extremely corrupted, no doubt. But, like Galahad explained, concentric circles as in our church are not the same. Notice that in hierarchies there is usually just a few selected members who had all the power. What we are trying to achieve here is helping everyone grow and Work at their own pace, and get as many people in the guide and above levels as possible. These groups are not closed, all the contrary.

For now, given that we've only just started, most networking must be done on the Internet (and we are fortunate to have that possibility!).

It would certainly be nice if we could all live close by and meet in person, but nowadays it is not possible. Perhaps one day it will.

From experience in networking, it is clear that every time a group of people met to get their own needs met first, it ended up in trouble. When people don't share a common goal that is bigger than themselves, programs and selfish needs always end up getting in the way. So, living together is possible and conducive to the Work once each individual has done a certain amount of work on themselves, "paid in advance" and shown that they share the same goal.

Sounds like Laura and committee has all their financial needs met, so that there is no worry about making a living--and they are set up to help others prepare? Is this why they are willing to help businesses start? They are given the means, so they are sharing it? I see that they are doing a lot of paperwork to set things up for EE...I understand that is a start. I thank Laura, et all, for all their hard work and patience!

Given that you've only arrived recently to the forum/FOTCM, you may not know how hard is to even make it through the month, sometimes. If we had a lot more support, we could help others better. This is just starting. If every member helps spread the word, distribute EE flyers, etc., our presence in the world will stop being virtual. But it is a process, and we are doing what we can. Yes, there is support for members and business whenever it's possible, but only when the conditions mentioned above are met.

In other words, I understand your frustration and lack of trust in the virtual network, but it is something you will have to choose on your own, whether you wish to remain here or not.

I have not had any time to comment on my EE experiences on the forum. I cannot be online enough to do this, learn from others on the forum, or be able to read The Wave series, so I have to priorotize. It is my understanding that one has to 'reach the Journeyman level' to be able to get certified teaching EE, or get an Elder assessment instead?

Not "instead". The Elder assessment is what decides whether you are at the level of being able to teach EE (become a Journeyman) or not.

I could get an elder assessment if I could personally meet with an elder--with an accent on personally and meet! If I thought that people would love to learn EE, this is what I would want to do...make a decent living teaching it...but is this wishful thinking?

If every Elder were to visit each member individually, we wouldn't get anything done. Unfortunately, this is where we are at right now. It depends on each member to commit and give as much as they can, so that they themselves can become "Elders". Not to forget that, because this is not a hierarchy, one Elder alone wouldn't be making any important decision alone. We network constantly, because several pairs of eyes see much more than one.

Here is another option. I live on a farm--we are growing vegetables. We want goats and chickens. We need financial assistance NOW and help. We want others with us and we want to share. Can FOTCM help us? Can an elder be dispatched to meet with us? Can this happen even though the internet forum is not a way I can participate? If not, I understand, and it just means that we will connect with people (somehow) who have knowledge that encompasses what is coming to pass on the planet.
It just seems like the purpose of FOTCM is to connect people, and we need connection! We need to get moving, no doubt about it. We have set ourselves up as far as we can go on our own.

What would be the purpose of people living at your farm? With no Internet connection, and in an area where, from what you said, it would be very hard to spread EE, what would be the benefit? Here I'm asking about the benefit for the whole network and our goal, not just the individuals living at the farm.

Are the C's continually changing the year for the wave? The last I heard is 2015. What made them give out this info now (on Laura's interview, and why was it said that this is 'the latest date' the C's have given?) Is this based on the ending of the 3 year cycle of Uranus squaring Pluto? Will mass consciousness (of a few million) change this date to later?

As you continue reading, the idea that the "Future is Open" may sink in more. There can't be any sure predictions, because in a very real sense, things change constantly. People change constantly.

Even though it is depressing to me, it could be that I have a different path of community than a online forum and PC. If an 'elder' was in Denver (I live 3 hours away near La Veta) and we could meet, I would feel there is a chance to form a community on our land based on meetings with that elder. We have 35 acres to share. After a few hours or days, that elder would see if I was fit to do this, right? What better way?

As you keep reading, you will notice that it is not as simple as that. In fact, just from your post here, I suggest that you spend more time in the forum if you can, and get familiarized with the way we do things. It may be that FOTCM is not really what you need. Only you can tell, but I suggest you take a bit of time to explore your reasons.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Thank you all for your replies-MUCH appreciated. And thank you for all the hard work at 'headquarters!'
Yes, its true--I just want to jump in and share our land with like minded people!! Never mind the details! So thank you for filling me in on the way things work.
It feels like FOTCM is growing exponentially!
We do not have the finances for internet at this time, much less sending financial support to those who are setting things up for all to benefit. We are setting up to enable us to be a refuge for other members of FOTCM. Seems like having MANY such refuge places---satellites? is a good thing. Seems like we are on the same wave length.
All we have to offer NOW is our land and the food that comes from our labors. I see that you all in France need help first in order to help others--if you grow, then all else can grow and benefit is what you are telling me...ripple effect.

Well, my husband and I have always wanted to live in shared agreement, but we did not know we would want to do this as part of FOTCM until we found the forum. We must also learn HOW to do this the circular way.
What in me makes it sound like we are being told 'forget it, you are not in a populated area, so what can you offer the fellowship as a whole?' Or, 'what good are you if you cannot be online all the time? I am feeling rejected.
It is as if because we are not a 'big' enough enterprise in a populated area, then we are out of the loop, so to speak? Am I misunderstanding something? Am I being over sensitive? Probably, eh?
We do have a medium sized city one hour away. If I were to become certified to teach EE, this city could be a possibility. I am quite open to that...anything is possible.

OK, so exactly what we have is 35 acres to share, a greenhouse, vegetable gardens, and next year? a guest house/greenhouse. We plan to build a bigger house that can house 4-6. We need help with that. We can go no further on our own, so it is a matter of waiting for the right timing of things and for FOTCM to grow.
And, we are not asking for money from future land sharers. If someone has some, fine. We need skills like construction, goat and chicken care, and helping out on the farm in general. Eventually, with help we could produce extra foods beyond what the community needs.
Just because we are in a low populated area does not mean we cannot do our part. Just offering land to build on for free is a good thing for starters for members who might be attracted to a farm life and a refuge, and of course eventual internet, and still be part of the whole of FOTCM.¸ We are not just doing this for ourselves--it is what we have to offer FOTCM members that is a tangible, real thing. To me, it is a purpose and a lot to offer.

I do now see how the forum works, and thank you for the explanations about the concentric circles--shared knowledge, not hierarchy, etc. And, as explained to me, it is the beginning of this forum, so I must keep in mind that this virtual reality now seems to be the only way to go until things grow more in numbers.
Finances are going to become more limited for many. That is another reason to pool resources. The internet could go down as well.

And of course, you all don't really know me and my husband, but we know that we really are part of this whole, not separate and not trying to do our own thing STS style. We have been waiting for something like this fellowship for what feels like forever, and we had to get things started here with very little money, but we did it. Our lifestyle has been that of an Initiation for the last 5 years...less convenience, less ease, more discomfort, very few distractions or buffers. Now we feel that having 'hit bottom' spiritually speaking--being stripped to the bone---we can only expand and grow. There will be conveniences and a degree of comfort! We can only open our arms and be here waiting.

Someone asked what would be the purpose for living at our farm...spiritual growth, that would be the purpose. And having the impressions of Nature on one's soul... expanding in what ever way based on that growth. We have had amazing 4D ecstatic experiences of manifestation lately, simply because we are OUT of the system of control not depending on that. But to get to that we had to go through facing many fears, basic survival ones, and learning to TRUST and have FAITH. This process always effects the whole---in a circular manner...outward, like ripples in a pool of water.

Thank you all for your replies-MUCH appreciated.

Hi SolarMother, I'm a little confused by these latest posts of yours. You seem to be expecting help from the Fellowship, while offering life on a farm that you admit is uncomfortable, inconvenient, lacking internet and requiring a lot of very hard labor. In short, it seems that you are looking for how this arrangement will benefit you and not how it will benefit the Fellowship - as if you are looking for what you and your husband will get instead of what you and your husband will give.

I don't mean to offend you or make you feel rejected at all, because you are not being rejected. You just seem to be thinking of this from a rather self-referencing perspective at the moment. Can you consider that as a possibility?

Also, I'm a bit confused about this:

SolarMother said:
Someone asked what would be the purpose for living at our farm...spiritual growth, that would be the purpose.

How would spiritual growth be the purpose when you don't have the means to network with the Fellowship; with what is, right now, the spiritual hub of the Fellowship, accessed via the internet? Are you saying that you are capable of spiritually guiding others?

sm said:
And having the impressions of Nature on one's soul... expanding in what ever way based on that growth. We have had amazing 4D ecstatic experiences of manifestation lately, simply because we are OUT of the system of control not depending on that.

Could you elaborate on the '4D ecstatic experiences'?

I hope you are not offended by my questions, it is simply that since you've been posting on this forum you have repeatedly stated how difficult and bare bones your existence is, and you are now expecting others to join you in that existence, so it's a bit confusing to me. The future is open and many things may happen, but for now we must all focus on developing ourselves and our lives so that we may be of most service in whatever way the Universe deems fit.

Galahad said:
Here are my thoughts on some of the issues you raise, SolarMother.

As I see it, the concentric circles are not a hierarchy. They reflect different states of Being and Seeing. As we do the work, if we are sincerely doing the work, we are ridding ourselves of the blinders we have, the anticipation, the need to get something out of the work for ourselves. We become more and more open to others, to their needs. We become better and better able to give and do for others because we can more and more clearly see the world as it is and see others for who they are.

The circles mark off different stages along that path, different points of our ability to see reality as it is and then act upon it. As one proceeds along the path, more and more is demanded. But because one can see more clearly, one is better able to give. It becomes more and more the expression of who you are as the false personality falls away.

The giving and the doing are aligned with what needs to be done to further the expression of the Creative principle in the world.

You mention that you would like to teach EE and use it as a means of supporting yourself. However, you are in a remote place where the opportunities are limited. You have a place you are offering to others. The question is, how do those wishes on your part fit into the larger picture right now?

I think that, yes, EE can become a way of supporting oneself, but for that to happen, one must look at the needs of spreading EE. If one is willing to give oneself to EE and go where one is needed, then it is very possible to make it a full-time activity. But if one expects EE to come to you to meet your needs where you are now, then it is more difficult.

The network has financed business opportunities for members, but those opportunities were always undertaken because they fit into a larger plan with a larger Aim. And money produced from these ventures is then fed back into the network so that it can expand and give others the same opportunities. The people involved have often had to pull up roots and move elsewhere.

It is a basic maxim of the Work that one must pay all in advance. That means giving up one’s illusions, one’s wishful thinking. We all come to the work with baggage based upon decisions taken before we entered the Work, based upon the programming we received as we were growing up, schooling, relationships, etc. We need to give up that baggage. It means putting aside our own ideas about what is best and finding out how the universe can work through us in the current context. Laura had to uproot her family and move from Florida to France. It opened up possibilities that would never have occurred had they stayed in the US, but it was a painful, heart-wrenching process.

In a small group of people selected at random, there is a small chance we would meet with others who share our Aim. The internet makes networking possible because it allows people from all over the world to get together. Yes, it is premised upon having a computer and access to the internet. Unfortunately, it means that for the moment, it is difficult to reach out to people who are not connected. Hopefully as EE and the FOTCM grow, we will be able to reach out in a more direct way. But at the moment, the FOTCM does not have the monetary resources or the trained people to do it. But without the internet, we would have nothing. We need to see the world as it is, and at the moment, it means that most of the Work goes on on-line.

I hope this gives you a context to see how you could fit into the larger picture.

Thank you, Galahad--and everyone else who replied--I get it! You did give me the context to see how I could fit into the larger picture.
After reflecting more having written back earlier on, feeling the need for immediate participation on the forum, I am sending another letter based on the above quote--and really SEEING it.
You are saying that EE is the first way/opportunity to open up participation in person, for the larger picture--outreaching, rather than just online! And, it is true I cannot do this for myself to make a decent living where I live now. It was my programming telling me that I was being rejected for living in a rural area!
WOW!!! What a revelation!
So, I must ask myself, can I do something like EE certification trusting the vision of the group in this-- in the larger Aim of things, and be willing to go where I am needed first--then later perhaps is a way to offer to others to share our farm? hmmmm...

Well, the answer is YES! I can! I am willing to do whatever it takes to be involved in this paying in advance--this first wave of outreach STO based on the larger whole and good of the group.
How will this happen without being at the level of journeyman, I don't know! Just count me in, and see what happens. I am willing to go where ever needed. I feel like I have been incubating for a long time, preparing for something like this.

Thank you again

Hi SolarMother. I don't really have much to add to the very thorough answers you've received but just wanted to say that I too share/shared many of your concerns and for quite a while lived in a similar situation.

If I may: I think it is an easy potential 'trap' to fall in to when yearning to 'head for the isolated farm and live off the land'. Definitely not to say there isn't great value, just also great compromise and as the C's have said, maybe focusing too much on physical survival. This can of course have a reverse effect on our growth as far as networking is concerned.

Also, I would be curious to hear your responses to anart's questions when you get around to it.

It does sound like you are ready for a bit of a change and motivated to become involved in a possible EE teaching role. Very good. ;)

SolarMother said:
So, I must ask myself, can I do something like EE certification trusting the vision of the group in this-- in the larger Aim of things, and be willing to go where I am needed first--then later perhaps is a way to offer to others to share our farm? hmmmm...

Well, the answer is YES! I can! I am willing to do whatever it takes to be involved in this paying in advance--this first wave of outreach STO based on the larger whole and good of the group.
How will this happen without being at the level of journeyman, I don't know! Just count me in, and see what happens. I am willing to go where ever needed. I feel like I have been incubating for a long time, preparing for something like this.

Thank you again

Hi SolarMother, I'm a little confused as to why you think it's difficult to 'do whatever it takes' without being at the level of journeyman. Wouldn't doing whatever it takes mean doing what can be done at the level you are at? The idea of paying in advance also includes the work on the self and paying by giving up our programing... no small task! So 'going where is needed' can also mean first going inward and doing some serious clean up, which can also have some overlap with the work of physical detoxification. There is a lot that goes into just the preparation to be certified to teach EE, and I think it could be a good idea to step back and consider those things rather than focusing on having the certification. Just my two cents.

I agree with Shane. Also, like Cholas, I am curious to know your answers to Anart's questions when you get a chance. Have you had the opportunity to do some of the suggested reading? I am referring to the big five narcissism books. They are a great way to help us start seeing ourselves. Also, where are you in terms of diet? I apologize if you have already answered these questions.

SolarMother said:

For what you write above it seems that everything you want to do is just get others to join you in you farm. An EE instructor has no second intentions SolarMother, his/her will is simply intended to help and serve others.

As others have said i also would be glad to hear your responses to anart. :)

Galahad said:
As I see it, the concentric circles are not a hierarchy.

Hi Galahad,

I came to the Work in full rebellion and it is difficult to join any ranked group after my experience of abuse of bureaucratic authority. Perhaps, bureaucracy and hierarchy have become confused and rejected in the mind. I admire FOTCM’s reclamation of the word and concept religion from disrepute. I wonder if hierarchy has suffered a similar besmirching and needs reviving to common and impartial understanding and usage.

Concentric circles define a hierarchy of membership. Hierarchy is the ranking of membership based on distance from a center, regardless of the location or composition of the center. The impartial understanding of the concept hierarchy is useful to understand cosmoses, octaves, dimensions, levels of being, scales, fractals, etc. The Russian matryoshka dolls define a nesting hierarchy in three dimensions, while concentric circles are a nesting hierarchy in two dimensions, but hierarchy none the less. . The structures of the universe are hierarchical.

We recognize the role of hierarchy in initiating and perpetuating the abuse of power, hence we attempt to change or deny the possibility of this reality by denying the name. This is magical thinking. One of the markers of hierarchy is the ranking of membership; elder, administrator, journeyman, super moderator, etc. There is no implication of abuse of power in the pure concept or use of the word hierarchy to name this ranking. Perhaps, the word hierarchy has been corrupted and obscures a concept necessary to understanding of the universe and our place and responsibility in many worlds.

Galahad, how does your view above reconcile with these considerations?

anart said:
Hi SolarMother, I'm a little confused by these latest posts of yours. You seem to be expecting help from the Fellowship, while offering life on a farm that you admit is uncomfortable, inconvenient, lacking internet and requiring a lot of very hard labor. In short, it seems that you are looking for how this arrangement will benefit you and not how it will benefit the Fellowship - as if you are looking for what you and your husband will get instead of what you and your husband will give.

I don't mean to offend you or make you feel rejected at all, because you are not being rejected. You just seem to be thinking of this from a rather self-referencing perspective at the moment. Can you consider that as a possibility?

Yes, I can consider that.

Also, I'm a bit confused about this:

SolarMother said:
Someone asked what would be the purpose for living at our farm...spiritual growth, that would be the purpose.

How would spiritual growth be the purpose when you don't have the means to network with the Fellowship; with what is, right now, the spiritual hub of the Fellowship, accessed via the internet? Are you saying that you are capable of spiritually guiding others?

See below.

sm said:
And having the impressions of Nature on one's soul... expanding in what ever way based on that growth. We have had amazing 4D ecstatic experiences of manifestation lately, simply because we are OUT of the system of control not depending on that.

Could you elaborate on the '4D ecstatic experiences'? Yes, see below.

I hope you are not offended by my questions, it is simply that since you've been posting on this forum you have repeatedly stated how difficult and bare bones your existence is, and you are now expecting others to join you in that existence, so it's a bit confusing to me. The future is open and many things may happen, but for now we must all focus on developing ourselves and our lives so that we may be of most service in whatever way the Universe deems fit.

thank you for that.

Hello ALL,
Bear with me, I am not that computer savvy, nor do I consider myself a good writer.
Apparently I am misrepresenting myself, since it looks like wanting to share free land with like-minded people is being construed as taking from others instead of giving. We want to have a community, described in Chapt 8 (below) but I am finding out that we cannot do this with FOTCM without following forum internet protocol first.

Here is that lovely quote I put in my first posting

'We are ALL Service to Self here in 3rd density - we wouldn't be here otherwise. Struggling against it isn't going to help. But, learning to make your choices so that you are the LEAST avaialable "food" for other beings (acting "in favor" of your destiny), and stopping your own feeding on the energy and resources of others is definitely a plus. There ARE relationships where it is agreed that the members will feed one another with knowledge and support and emotional energy, time and money, and all other things. And if it is done in honesty, with no hidden agendas, because each wants and needs what the other wants and needs to offer, then that is symbiosis and is Service to Others.'

To our perspective we are offering resources, not taking them: free land, greenhouse with food, barn, guesthouse, and in turn need help from those who would want to live in a way that is initially uncomfortable, but with time, will have comfort, a degree of ease and convenience, since we cannot offer it all and need help, a pooling of resources, in building a place of refuge. Our intentions are anything but selfish...we have learned that people may have to band together in the coming years and the time of 'do it all yourself for yourself'/STS is on its way out. So, am I understanding correctly, that the C's say this is still a trap? But please read on.

So, what I am hearing is that we are doing this offering of land and a place to build, that this all for our own selfish needs just because we need help in establishing something that a few others might see as a great thing and opportunity? Because we are short on money? Because it will be rough in the beginning? Money is the only thing we cannot offer, and very few seem to be able to offer it these days. We have learned that NO ONE offers money without some manipulation or exploitation in mind---of course in our STS world this is how it is. We therefore have learned that we will not attract anyone with money--we are not expecting that, although, initially we thought it would be possible since we were offering land and resources, talents, skills, emotional support...but that was a lesson for us in wishful thinking.

Hmmmm...this is all food for thought. So, does, say teaching EE in populated areas (which I would be willing to do if that is my service) mean that cities, afterall, are the way to go? Crowded polluted, dangerous cities are OK for awhile because that is the best way to make 'a decent living' right now and give back to FOTCM. Is this a correct perception?

"Paying in advance," as I understand it now, is the experience of being on the forum and following all the rules laid out to attain 'journeyman' position firstly which is apparently enough spiritual growth to be trusted to get certification for teaching EE? And, EE is the first thing that Laura's group is putting out there for the FOTCM to do to pay in advance?

No, we do not have internet on our land, and apparently this is a biggie where we fall short in attracting anyone to share our land from FOTCM even if we could. Because, after all, a group of people pooling resources and sharing online time in order to access FOTCM is not even an option for us in order to be on the forum.
I go to the community library in town...internet is free and up to date. Right now, because there is more work, I am here more often. Maybe by winter I can manifest a laptop, but when one lives in the country, getting 'bluetooth satellite' is expensive. Its expensive to do in town too. But if I need it, I will get it, no doubt.
When I said, 'spiritual growth' I was referring to what the C's say above, since to me living in a shared purpose is spiritual growth...we all learn from one another live and in person. You are saying that it is way too early to do this as far as FOTCM is concerned. I understand that.

Someone asked about detox. That diet is expensive! And, I feel, each person's detox plan/need is different due to blood/genome type. I would be willing to do it when I can afford it, however, I have been detoxing in my own way for quite some time--with basic foods I can afford...lots of veggies, juicing, salads...things that feel good to my body. I do EE from 2-4 times a week. I seem to be taking the gradual, gentler way of releasing toxic emotions, maybe because our initiation experiences due to our lifestyle have been very emotionally detoxifying! See below. I know I have a ways to go, and will probably NEVER stop doing EE. Its amazing how it feels--very purifying.

You asked me to elaborate on 4D ecstatic experiences. I have had these because of living in an initiatory way close to nature, which of course is a rare path, even in G's time. Because of certain lack of comforts (no TV, internet, not too many gadgets, etc) and living in smaller spaces, and that creating lack of a soft, cushy ease and conveniences (the soft life as we used to live it) as well as being short on cash at certain times... we (my husband and I) have gradually had, after learning many lessons, amazing experiences in attracting what appears to be miracules in getting what we need when we need it. For example, we bought our solar panels last summer at an amazing discount, but an inverter, batteries, cables and a voltmeter all came to us from people who see what we are doing, like it and want to assist us by giving us things they did not need. Things like that happen all the time. To me, this is 4D, STO, feminine based living vs. 3D, have a job, pay rent, buy everything for yourself you think you need, and go without things more and more, never learning how to attract. It was initiatory, because it was difficult to let go of all this programming to had to HAVE. We may not have brand new things (although the inverter and cables are new) but we are happy with what we do have, and have learned to appreciate everything so much more, having done without. My husband loves to salvage things, and our greenhouse/guest house that we live in now is built from these materials. We have salvaged new materials from construction sites as well and these we would like to use to build a bigger, roomier refuge home that will have two guest rooms. As we watch friends and relations all around us, including in cities, losing their homes, their cars, jobs and stressing out over credit card debt and trying to pay for basic utilities, we feel we are going in the other direction, that of expansion, that to us feels like 4D ecstasy-- and that is our premise for offering land--to help, to share, and be of service to those that want to live in this way and they in turn be of help to us in building TRUE community... kinda like the Amish do but not with that religious dogmatic thing, and in the way the C's describe in Chapt 8.
We had to learn to go without things for awhile, and then we learned that we really didn't need to HAVE many of those things--those things we thought we had to have turned out to be programming, we are taught to think we need. After learning this, going without, developing a certain character that comes with not consuming so much--we began to learn how to manifest what we really did need from 4D, which felt like ecstasy to me. We make our intentions, sometimes make out a list, let it go, and watch these items come to us over time, in the perfect timing of 'the Universe.' We practiced what we learned from the C's, thinking the worse case scenario, coming up with contingency plans, and then seeing that the worst case scenario never happened....that feels like 4D ecstasy too. Most of the time, these days, there is not as much fear and a lot more trust.
Downsizing for us, was a choice we made in '05--to leave a crowded, dangerous, dirty city behind and start a new lifestyle in the country with not a whole lot of money left. Its been hard, for sure, and at the same time an initiation into, what we call having the opportunity to let go of programs and find out another way to live, to manifest. So, in one way, yes we are appearing to struggle and have hardship now, but in another way we have been learning another way of manifesting that feels so much more real and true.

Anart, you also said; "The future is open and many things may happen, but for now we must all focus on developing ourselves and our lives so that we may be of most service in whatever way the Universe deems fit."
I do agree and I feel like we have developed ourselves in ways that have prepared us for living a more STO life, in any ways that are possible while 3D STS still surrounds us. I have already stated that I have seen that our farm vision is something that could happen down the road, and not now with FOTCM, based on my second letter after re reading Galahad's missive.
That I would want to jump in and be of service is really what I want, bottom line... so if I am to manifest a computer and participate in FOTCM's protocol, then that will happen. And, in order to teach EE if I am to do that. All I can say is that I am very open to new possibilities.
I hope this clarifies some things, as I am not the best writer. I tend to write from my right brain, and I go around in circles, and I can be confusing, for sure. I try to edit as much as I can.

Thank you for your questions, everyone.

SolarMother said:
Hello ALL,
Bear with me, I am not that computer savvy, nor do I consider myself a good writer.
Apparently I am misrepresenting myself, since it looks like wanting to share free land with like-minded people is being construed as taking from others instead of giving. We want to have a community, described in Chapt 8 (below) but I am finding out that we cannot do this with FOTCM without following forum internet protocol first.

Hi SolarMother, I think you might be misunderstanding the points that have been made to you. You state that you want to have a community. This is your desire. In order to fulfill that desire, you want others to help you on your land and help you build this community. Can you consider that your underlying motivation here is what you want?

Instead of your underlying motivation being giving to others as asked - and nothing more - your underlying motivation is to have like minded people share your land and help you and your husband build a community. Even your stated desire to teach EE leads back to this 'want' of yours - to take all the right steps in order to get this community you want. Can you see that this is giving with expectation of return; which is, energetically, a demand as opposed to a request?

Regarding your statement about following 'internet protocol' - what exactly do you mean by that? I find it a bit confusing since all that has been explained to you is merely how things develop here and what is being asked.

SM said:
To our perspective we are offering resources, not taking them: free land, greenhouse with food, barn, guesthouse, and in turn need help from those who would want to live in a way that is initially uncomfortable, but with time, will have comfort, a degree of ease and convenience, since we cannot offer it all and need help, a pooling of resources, in building a place of refuge.

Again, you seem to be missing the point of the responses you've received which is simply that you offer these things with expectation of a personal return. That's understandable, since that is the way this world works, but for the purposes of what we do here, it tends to get in the way.

sm said:
Our intentions are anything but selfish...we have learned that people may have to band together in the coming years and the time of 'do it all yourself for yourself'/STS is on its way out. So, am I understanding correctly, that the C's say this is still a trap? But please read on.

I'm not sure what you mean by the C's say this is still a trap. Perhaps you mean focusing on physical 3D survival? Yes, they did suggest that, though it's logical to take certain steps and plan accordingly as long as one doesn't become obsessed with the idea to the exclusion of true development.

sm said:
So, what I am hearing is that we are doing this offering of land and a place to build, that this all for our own selfish needs just because we need help in establishing something that a few others might see as a great thing and opportunity? Because we are short on money? Because it will be rough in the beginning? Money is the only thing we cannot offer, and very few seem to be able to offer it these days. We have learned that NO ONE offers money without some manipulation or exploitation in mind---of course in our STS world this is how it is. We therefore have learned that we will not attract anyone with money--we are not expecting that, although, initially we thought it would be possible since we were offering land and resources, talents, skills, emotional support...but that was a lesson for us in wishful thinking.

No one has suggested that this is about money. I do think that you are exhibiting wishful thinking, though.

sm said:
Hmmmm...this is all food for thought. So, does, say teaching EE in populated areas (which I would be willing to do if that is my service) mean that cities, afterall, are the way to go? Crowded polluted, dangerous cities are OK for awhile because that is the best way to make 'a decent living' right now and give back to FOTCM. Is this a correct perception?

I think the correct perception is giving what is asked, without expectation of a personal return - without doing so to 'get something you want' as a result. As far as teaching EE, the point made was simply that it might be more helpful to be able to teach in an area that has people. Not all areas that have people are crowded dirty cities - there is a gray space in between that black and white thinking.

sm said:
"Paying in advance," as I understand it now, is the experience of being on the forum and following all the rules laid out to attain 'journeyman' position firstly which is apparently enough spiritual growth to be trusted to get certification for teaching EE? And, EE is the first thing that Laura's group is putting out there for the FOTCM to do to pay in advance?

Paying in advance is about doing so with disinterested efforts. Paying, in ways that are not easy, with no expectation of anything in return. There is no balance sheet. In order to teach EE, one must be living the principles, and understanding the basic premises of FOTCM. It's not a formulaic, if I do this, then I get that.

sm said:
No, we do not have internet on our land, and apparently this is a biggie where we fall short in attracting anyone to share our land from FOTCM even if we could. Because, after all, a group of people pooling resources and sharing online time in order to access FOTCM is not even an option for us in order to be on the forum.
I go to the community library in town...internet is free and up to date. Right now, because there is more work, I am here more often. Maybe by winter I can manifest a laptop, but when one lives in the country, getting 'bluetooth satellite' is expensive. Its expensive to do in town too. But if I need it, I will get it, no doubt.
When I said, 'spiritual growth' I was referring to what the C's say above, since to me living in a shared purpose is spiritual growth...we all learn from one another live and in person. You are saying that it is way too early to do this as far as FOTCM is concerned. I understand that.

How much of the recommended reading have you had a chance to complete? I ask because your enthusiasm is very valuable and a wonderful thing, yet you seem to have some basic misunderstandings that would be quickly cleared up by reading the Wave and Adventure Series, and the psychological reading as well. The work of G.I. Gurdjieff would be quite helpful as well. Your heart is in the right place, it just seems that you need more tools and understanding of how to be of service - how to give what is asked.

sm said:
Someone asked about detox. That diet is expensive! And, I feel, each person's detox plan/need is different due to blood/genome type.

The basics of the detox - the Ultra Simple Diet - is universal and not dependent on blood type (other than a few details, i.e. meat versus poultry/fish). It's also 'ultra simple' so not expensive! The supplements are expensive, but the Ultra Simple Diet is a great start.

sm said:
I would be willing to do it when I can afford it, however, I have been detoxing in my own way for quite some time--with basic foods I can afford...lots of veggies, juicing, salads...things that feel good to my body. I do EE from 2-4 times a week. I seem to be taking the gradual, gentler way of releasing toxic emotions, maybe because our initiation experiences due to our lifestyle have been very emotionally detoxifying! See below. I know I have a ways to go, and will probably NEVER stop doing EE. Its amazing how it feels--very purifying.

Yes, EE is remarkable.

sm said:
You asked me to elaborate on 4D ecstatic experiences. I have had these because of living in an initiatory way close to nature, which of course is a rare path, even in G's time. Because of certain lack of comforts (no TV, internet, not too many gadgets, etc) and living in smaller spaces, and that creating lack of a soft, cushy ease and conveniences (the soft life as we used to live it) as well as being short on cash at certain times... we (my husband and I) have gradually had, after learning many lessons, amazing experiences in attracting what appears to be miracules in getting what we need when we need it. For example, we bought our solar panels last summer at an amazing discount, but an inverter, batteries, cables and a voltmeter all came to us from people who see what we are doing, like it and want to assist us by giving us things they did not need. Things like that happen all the time. To me, this is 4D, STO, feminine based living vs. 3D, have a job, pay rent, buy everything for yourself you think you need, and go without things more and more, never learning how to attract.

So, just to clarify, your 4D ecstatic experiences have involved getting things, material objects, that you need? I just want to make sure I'm not misunderstanding you.

sm said:
It was initiatory, because it was difficult to let go of all this programming to had to HAVE. We may not have brand new things (although the inverter and cables are new) but we are happy with what we do have, and have learned to appreciate everything so much more, having done without. My husband loves to salvage things, and our greenhouse/guest house that we live in now is built from these materials. We have salvaged new materials from construction sites as well and these we would like to use to build a bigger, roomier refuge home that will have two guest rooms. As we watch friends and relations all around us, including in cities, losing their homes, their cars, jobs and stressing out over credit card debt and trying to pay for basic utilities, we feel we are going in the other direction, that of expansion, that to us feels like 4D ecstasy-- and that is our premise for offering land--to help, to share, and be of service to those that want to live in this way and they in turn be of help to us in building TRUE community... kinda like the Amish do but not with that religious dogmatic thing, and in the way the C's describe in Chapt 8.
We had to learn to go without things for awhile, and then we learned that we really didn't need to HAVE many of those things--those things we thought we had to have turned out to be programming, we are taught to think we need. After learning this, going without, developing a certain character that comes with not consuming so much--we began to learn how to manifest what we really did need from 4D, which felt like ecstasy to me. We make our intentions, sometimes make out a list, let it go, and watch these items come to us over time, in the perfect timing of 'the Universe.' We practiced what we learned from the C's, thinking the worse case scenario, coming up with contingency plans, and then seeing that the worst case scenario never happened....that feels like 4D ecstasy too.

I'm uncertain about your usage of the phrase '4D ecstasy' here. I'm unfamiliar with the term as you're using it. Perhaps you could elaborate?

sm said:
Anart, you also said; "The future is open and many things may happen, but for now we must all focus on developing ourselves and our lives so that we may be of most service in whatever way the Universe deems fit."
I do agree and I feel like we have developed ourselves in ways that have prepared us for living a more STO life, in any ways that are possible while 3D STS still surrounds us. I have already stated that I have seen that our farm vision is something that could happen down the road, and not now with FOTCM, based on my second letter after re reading Galahad's missive.
That I would want to jump in and be of service is really what I want, bottom line... so if I am to manifest a computer and participate in FOTCM's protocol, then that will happen. And, in order to teach EE if I am to do that. All I can say is that I am very open to new possibilities.
I hope this clarifies some things, as I am not the best writer. I tend to write from my right brain, and I go around in circles, and I can be confusing, for sure. I try to edit as much as I can.

I hope what I've written above has also helped clarify things and not confused them further.

Back
Top Bottom