Hearing Ultrasounds

meadow_wind

Jedi Master
I don't know if this forum category is the best for this topic. Feel free to move it if needed.
I'd like to ask a question to other members:

Does anyone here HEARS ultrasounds frequencies? I'm not talking about Tinnitus at all. Although my right ear does have it, it makes a constant and stable light whistle.
What I'm talking about is another type of frequencies that comes on and off at different times in the day, and sometimes they even do some clicking (reminds me of old 1995 internet modems, or Morse code).
And they sometimes give me a feeling of pressure on my temples, and then I get very annoyed at it...

Does anyone have any guess about the source of it?
I turned my cell phone and WIFI off, and it does not stop the noise.

Hi @meadow_wind

I can relate on those frequencies who came of nowhere at anytime, with the pressure on the head occuring not all times, not only on the temples but on the zygomatic and frontal bone also. It could be so many things as it seems to me that somes waves, like EM waves, are incoming to me. Sometimes I am wondering, calmly or meditatively about something and I hear thoses frequencies, more or less deep sounded according to circumstances. My very first impression is that I am receiving informations, I differenciate it from the impression that something is here cause I don't fell pain or shivers like sensations somewhere on my body. I don't know if it can help you but I watched a video about sonic geometry some years ago and the sounds reminds me of certains pitchs of those ultrasons.

Back
Top Bottom