Hearing UFOs?

Novelis

Jedi Master
Ok, Things have been getting quite strange recently, most of which is too weird and complicated to explain in words. But, I just wanted to mention this to see if anyone has had similar experiences.

About 2 months ago, I was sat in my living room on my own, when I started hearing a faint humming/buzzing sound, the noise itself seemed to be coming from a hovering object not far above my head, and the sound vibrated through my entire body, I felt my body resonating with/Tuning into the objects’ sound frequency.

I could sense a lot of "ethereal" movement going on around me. I am referring to an internal awareness that seems to be developing from doing energy work. The sense is very real in a practical way, not some new age theory claiming that there are indeed many planes to reality.

The assumption at the moment is:
Everything we think that fits within the confines of physical/measurable reality is merely a few "layers" of the infinitely rich tapestry that constitutes reality. There are many outside factors, caused by beings completely unknown to us affecting our "mundane" everyday lives, in a way that simply can’t be explained by our current understanding of science.

I know many people already think this is the case, but it’s one thing to know this based on books or recorded evidence that support this theory, and quite another thing to experience it for yourself.

There are entities working around, or with, or at least influencing every decision made by everyone, and I think this is happening every single moment, in details that we can’t even comprehend. I see for example movements of an "ethereal" nature around people quite a lot, coloured sparks, twinkles, black and white wisps of energy and bright flashes happening at (seemingly) random moments, my average day is filled with these phenomena now, and I’d like to figure it out.

This has been a growing awareness, so these strange complexities in other layers of reality just outside of perception are becoming more and more apparent everyday. Maybe these planes are converging; I don’t know really, everything is too random and complicated to say anything for now, so perhaps I’ll post a separate topic when it becomes clearer, if it ever does…

Anyway, the noise sounded like it was coming from just a few metres above my head, like the object was hovering just above or even "occupying the same space" as my house. I can’t be sure obviously, since the vibrations of the humming seemed to bounce off the walls to sound like the object was all around me.

It had a very haunting presence, and the vibrations felt like the sound moved in pulses or waves, dare I say using electromagnetic frequency resonance technology? I’m not by any means sure, but the vibrations likened to intense Qi sensations that I have felt before.

Maybe it’s a helicopter, I thought. But the cold humming sounded like the object was too close to have been coming from the sky above me, like a plane or a helicopter. And besides, the object producing the humming noise just hovered there without moving for a long time, getting louder as I felt myself sinking deeper into "seeing" what was going on. It wasn't a patrolling helicopter outside, or I would have been able to define whether the sound was coming or going, and how far away it was as it was passing by.

As I said, I saw wisps of energy moving erratically around me, then felt a heat sensation rise from the pit of my stomach, like I was being "tuned" manually by something out of my control, the heat rising up my body then beaming out of the top of my head, where the sound was most central. I got scared... Well, actually, I was TERRIFIED. I quickly walked out of the room and dared not go back alone that night.

I thought there must be a logical explanation to this phenomenon I haven't thought about, and wasn't going to conclude that there was some kind of 4th density activity going on, so I left it at that, maybe it was the wind, or my brain is playing tricks on me...

However, last night, I was lying in bed with my girlfriend next to me, when the same faint humming noise started again, I felt her body actually vibrate, which she felt too, my ears were ringing and my skin felt like something was touching me at times. I didn’t lose my ability to move, but we both felt sick, so I took some deep breaths and gradually felt better.

(I have to leave out the full details of what happened as it’s a bit personal…)

The noise grew and sounded a bit like a helicopter just above our heads, so I turned to her: "Tell me you can hear that!" I said. She heard it too, so we listed what it could have been, but couldn't decipher what this thing was at all.

At that point, the noise moved further away, but the way the object moved was strange, like it was able to remain hovering exactly in the same place, then move precisely to another spot and remain perfectly still there for as long as it wants.

I know helicopters can remain more or less still on one spot; they still waver, which you can hear. Besides, if the aircraft moves, the momentum doesn't tend to give the aircraft such a precise freedom of moving so precisely then remaining absolutely stationary... I don't know really, but what was a helicopter doing remaining still for so long right above my house anyway!?

These experiences, along with others that I can’t even begin to explain or understand, seem to be making life appear much less "solid" than ever before, I wouldn't even be surprised these beings from different planes showed themselves to the masses real soon…

Any thoughts and insights would be most welcome.

You may like to check this

_http://www.ufoevidence.org/Cases/CaseView.asp?section=humming

Reminds me of some perceptions I experienced during 'lucid dreaming' experiments I carried out when I was younger. I experienced loud vibrations, the apparent ability to see in a dark room or see with my eyes closed. At times I felt the presence of less that benign entities. Many lucid flying dreams. I pulled back from such experiments out of concern that I did not have proper knowledge.

Had to come out of lurking, and join the forum on this one (grin). I've heard that humming once before. I was about four years old, and living in the woods above Carmel, CA, circa 1960. I remember a full, throbbing hum, in the middle of the night, that seemed to go through my whole body. I had the lights on in my room, and had the distinct sensation that someone was standing outside my window next to the tree. I remember being terrified, but I have no memory of the outcome of that event, whether I just went back to sleep or not.

>like the object was hovering just above or even “occupying the same space as my house." I can’t be sure obviously, since >the vibrations of the humming seemed to bounce off the walls to sound like the object was all around me.

This concurrence of different levels of reality, for lack of a better way to put it, was demonstrated for me during childbirth. (I know, it COULD be a hallucination, but I wasn't on any drugs, and wasn't really in pain, either.) At the moment when my son was coming into the world, I had a simultaneous experience of a silver spaceship hovering over some hills,which were bathed in a golden light. This spaceship was, to my perception, occupying the same space as my body. I could feel both layers at once. Weird.

I was about twelve(12) years of age and a couple freinds and I were riding bicycles, after dusk, up at the elementary school.
We were at the front basketball hoops when the sounds caught my attention.
ALL the crickets were "singing" at the same time.
Perfect time with each other.
Real spooky. We stopped "dead" in our tracks.
Out of the tree tops looking north over the lake, I saw two(2) colored/glowing balls on the right and to the left.
Rising and pulsating in time with each other, while alternating colors back and forth.
Again in perfect time, and it was in time with the crickets.!.!.!
Or visa versa, I dunno...
The balls stopped rising, and quit pulsating.
The crickets fell silent.
"Time" seemed to stand still.
All of a sudden burst...
The two(2) glowing balls accelerated towards each other, came together into a flash of white light, and then shot out into the sky...
Silence was all around.
The cricket singing came back as 'normal'.
I beat feet home.

Back
Top Bottom