Harrass . Harcèlement . Translation ? Traduction ?...

vanilla

A Disturbance in the Force
Hello everybody !

I'll speak you about a whole new way to harass :

1 / Harassing Phone Call

- Telephone tapping: public phone, fixed networks and mobile phones can be tapped telephone
- Some people who have succeeded in tapping the phone lines are able to express themselves during telephone conversations
without your partners phone hear anything.
- Outgoing telephone numbers routed to centers or surveillance devices.

Linetype which can hacked : line GSM . line connected to the Internet

The telephone company can not reveal evidence because these people, who harass you, know how to work with computers and digital cameras and take complete control of the S.I.M card phone, whatever the codes and telephone operators and the geographical position of the victim.

2 / device plays

- -At home - At work - in any public place or private property that you frequent.

- Messages passed through C.I.B.I via electronic machines and appliances (TV or clock radio)

The victim hears people who harass via microphones and headphones.
Sometimes, in certain public places (libraries, bus and train) where the material is so powerful that the sound arrives at a very specific location.

3/Hacking by computer ] - Computer public or private controlled remotely.

This harassment is done by people who are evil.
This type of harassment has leaded to the psychiatric hospital or to suicide because there is no evidence and victims are isolated.

This harassment can raise doubts on environment of the victim : friends and family ... etc.
Because when messages are broadcast via C.I.B.I in the entourage's home when the victim is present
the victim may believe to their complicity with these people who harass her.

All the friendly relations are not stable :
Those who harass enjoy the ups and downs of these relationships in order to lead the victim into complete depression.

People informed of the harassment are pretending not to hear and understand nothing.
Insults, thoughts and comments to the victim are always destructive.

Here's the only advice I can give for now:

1 / Change codes and passwords regularly. Do not confide in anyone.
2 / Talk with professionals in the harassment hearing that you heard in order to reduce harassment.
3 / Stay calm and organize everything that happens
4 / Talk about your pain to someone you trust.

This list is incomplete. The victim may, if it can afford to hire experts to detect hardware monitoring
and listening. You should know that it's very expensive

- USD $ 1392.16 to $ 1669.87 per day with the services of a business of spying -

It's organized mental destruction. So take care of you and everyone you love ! Vanilla

Bonjour vanilla,

Tu as soumis cet article anglais dans la section française sous l'étiquette traduction.

Que veux-tu excatement ?

Tu as déjà soumis cet article dans un fil de discussion anglais ???

=======================================================

Hi vanilla,

You have just submitted this english article in the french section of this forum in putting in your title "Translation".

What do you want excatly ?

You have already submitted that article in a thread of the english section of this forum ???

Gandalf said:
Bonjour vanilla,

Tu as soumis cet article anglais dans la section française sous l'étiquette traduction.

Que veux-tu excatement ?

Hi vanilla,

You have just submitted this english article in the french section of this forum in putting in your title "Translation".

What do you want excatly ?

You have already submitted that article in a thread of the english section of this forum ???

Gandalf,
take a look here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=21903.msg231549#msg231549

Gandalf said:
Bonjour vanilla,

Que veux-tu exactement ?

Bonjour Gandalf,

Ce que je veux est ne pas tomber dans le piège: Je subit actuellement ce type de harcèlement aussi fou que ça paraisse... en France.
Or si le témoignage est dénoncé en langue Anglaise sur Internet, ceux qui me harcèlent ne pourront pas m'attaquer là dessus.

Comprends tu l'article ?

Vanilla.

vanilla said:
Gandalf said:
Bonjour vanilla,

Que veux-tu exactement ?

Bonjour Gandalf,

Ce que je veux est ne pas tomber dans le piège: Je subit actuellement ce type de harcèlement aussi fou que ça paraisse... en France.
Or si le témoignage est dénoncé en langue Anglaise sur Internet, ceux qui me harcèlent ne pourront pas m'attaquer là dessus.

Comprends tu l'article ?

Vanilla.

Hi vanilla,

Thanks for your answer.

I see what you want and i do understand your article.

Hoping that it could solve your problem.

Back
Top Bottom