Happy Birthday Ark!!

Happy birthday, Ark! Math is very powerful indeed, and it can be used to answer all of life's deepest questions. For example:

grids5x4slgliesxd3z8.jpg

:lol:

SAO said:
Happy birthday, Ark! Math is very powerful indeed, and it can be used to answer all of life's deepest questions. For example:

grids5x4slgliesxd3z8.jpg

:lol:

Wrong premise... you flunk the course!

Laura said:
But if you start with "to find a woman you need love" (how the C's define it), then you can't end up with woman = problems, which means you can't blame the person you're with for all your problems, which means a lot of very unhappy people that are being asked to do the impossible! Namely, take an honest look in the mirror. I suppose math can also be used to prove that garbage in = garbage out :)

SAO said:
Laura said:
But if you start with "to find a woman you need love" (how the C's define it), then you can't end up with woman = problems, which means you can't blame the person you're with for all your problems, which means a lot of very unhappy people that are being asked to do the impossible! Namely, take an honest look in the mirror. I suppose math can also be used to prove that garbage in = garbage out :)

Your make-up work is accepted.

lol yay! I actually cheated and copied the my original paper from someone else.. :halo: that'll teach me to not submit my own work!

Ok, lame physics joke time:

A neutron walks into a bar; he asks the bartender, 'How much for a beer?' The bartender looks at him, and says 'For you, no charge.'

:D

Happy Birthday Ark! :)

Laura said:

To find a woman, or anything else.... a man has to be willing to stop and ask for directions.

We all know how often that happens :halo:

SAO, great theory, sorry Mrs J, but it did sound good...Happy birthday Ark, Long life and good health Best regards Roger

Happy birthday and best wishes to you Ark.
Could not resist posting a math joke

Attachments

• math1.gif
    math1.gif
    8.8 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom