Happy Birthday Ark!!

For your birthday I thought I'd share my love for these 17th c. Dutch watercolors by Jacob Marrel:

jacob-marrel-a-tulip,-cleijnen-alexander.jpg

Also.. I've been doing research for my older brother who has Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. I've known about Marcus Freudenmann for some time, but haven't seen this overview by him 'til now. It seems Germany is where the most advanced cancer treatments are occurring. Freudenmann states that if he had cancer he would go the hyperthermia route in which patients are exposed to high temperatures, which is extremely effective, and can be used in addition to chemo. Additionally, he goes over the various uses of laser, PEMF, Rife, Fir, Near Infrared... all products he sells online, although some are intended for health practitioners to purchase. That is how I found him, actually. I was looking for where to buy a serious ozone machine online.

So, here's the overview. He discusses "oncothermia" towards the end. Also: he offers individual consultations -- and he seems a friendly person, very direct, to the point.

Back
Top Bottom