Guy Finley

Tarri

Jedi Master
I saw this guy on the OPB channel. He seemed to "just" touch on some of the topics of THE WORK. I kept waiting for some form of Religious covering to come up in his information. But there did not seem to be much there. It looks like purhaps he may be good for those that are just starting to wake up and introduce them to some of our consepts in regard to working on ourselves. He doesn't seem to be in it for the money, for he holds meetings in Merlin, Oregon and asks for a $3.00 donaton at the door.

Has any one here heard of him. I did a search and all I come up with is Laura's post on "Where Troy Once Stood". I can't figure out why that one keeps popping up as it does not have anything to do with this Finley person.

I went through his site, and looked at some of the books, and info he offers. I did not see any immediate dis-info, or deceptiveness. I did a internet search and came up with nothing negative. (That is wierd in itself, because there is always someone who has something negative to add). So , just thought I would throw out a line and see if anyone here is familiar with him.

It's good to be back. Tarri

Tarri said:
Has any one here heard of him. I did a search and all I come up with is Laura's post on "Where Troy Once Stood". I can't figure out why that one keeps popping up as it does not have anything to do with this Finley person.
Hi Tarri,

The one that you found in "Where Troy Once Stood" thread have a "Professor Sir Moses Finley," which explains why it popped up in your search. And, you are right, Guy Finley is not discussed here.

I found one of his site, to which his bio is here:
_http://www.guyfinley.com/About_Us/About_Guy_Finley.php4

I never did heard of him until you brought it up. And, I am not familiar with him or his work. I may be wrong, but his approach seems to be closer to "love and light" aspect.

Perhaps others may have some idea of where Finley stands...

Yes, you are correct, he did have the "love and light" though I kept waiting for him to add the "Godly" aspect.

I do know that "something" did not appear quite right. Some of these guys are VERY good at what they do. And the site you have above is the one I found. I will have to do some more searching on my days off. If anyone finds something in the meantime....

Thanks Zadius.
(Oh Wow!! Look how many post I have. I wish I could get time in at work like I get time from "ghost posting". Think of all the overtime!!!!)

Back
Top Bottom