Great NASA video of ancient Craft on Moon

N

Nufsed

Don't know if anyone has posted this already (its well worth watching again)

Great NASA video of ancient

Mile Long Intelligent Crashed (or parked?) "Craft" on the Moon

hXXp://www.neilslade.com/Papers/bulbs.html

Someone said in the comments section that it is a B-29 (model) in sand, and the consensus is that it is fake...so what do you think?

nother fake, lots of them lately...

rewatched it to the end. Noticed the shadows don't match on the "front" of the "ship"

They are getting good at making these kind of videos as "real" with no trace of fake (as time goes on).

and the result of that is that if there ever is a non-fake there will be no way to tell the difference.

it's a bit like Ark's description of time travel of information (in 'the Wave' introduction I think), with messages coming from the future, and then other messages contradicting them, and then other messages contradicting them so in the end, you have all this 'noise', but it is next to impossible to extract any meaning out of it.

This is text-book Protocols. This time from Protocol 5, as long as one considers UFOs to be a part of 'matters political':
Protocol 5 said:
in order to put public opinion into our hands we must bring it into a state of bewilderment by giving expresssion from all sides to so many contradictory opinions and for such length of time as will suffice to make the people lose their heads in the labyrinth and come to see that the best thing is to have no opinion of any kind in matters political.

At the beginning of the video there is a shot of a patch such as those worn by the astronauts on their spacesuits which reads "APOLLO 20"-unless I am mistaken (and I checked) Apollo 17 was the LAST manned moon mission-so if this video was taken by Apollo 20, I think NASA forgot to tell us about all the other moon shots...

Additionally-From what I recall of the film footage and still shots taken by the astronauts-the quality was exceptional (after spending millions to send them there it just would not do to have lousy pictures) and I would think it rather difficult to get those types of angles and close ups from an orbiting craft, unless it was perhaps in a stationary position above the object's position, but as the above states, since Apollo 17 was the final manned mission, it is a moot point.

I would think if the astronauts HAD found an anomolous object of this type, they would have taken a LOT better pictures / film footage than this muddled mess-and you can rest assured it would NEVER be released into the public domain without a major media blitz-if for all that it was released at all (which is kind of odd when you think about it-I mean isn't NASA's goal to explore the cosmos? You would think they would be thrilled to find evidence of life outside our own planet-and hey, they get to brag about it, right?)

Hopefully I have not made an ass of myself again...

tschai wrote: << isn't NASA's goal to explore the cosmos? You would think they would be thrilled to find evidence of life outside our own planet-and hey, they get to brag about it, right? >>

99% of the people in NASA probably believe that, too, tschai, if they have no inkling of secret government. I think NASA's public purpose is to put on a show, to provide a distraction, to ensure that everyone "knows" how primitive space engineering is, etc.

I am pretty sure a majority of NASA employees are quite aware of the "game" being played.

Especially the astronauts, who have first hand observed anomolous craft from aboard the Shuttle and ISS-and have had their live feed "preempted" if they make any on camera remarks regarding UFO activity-it has happened numerous times-and the astronauts seem truley excited they are seeing something out there-only to be told-"SORRY-No, you did NOT see anything, and you are NOT to discuss this-EVER" So, if it doesn't exist-er-how come we can't talk about it?-"Because, that's official POLICY-No discussion of UFOs-PERIOD" Can't upset the "common" people, who's lives would be "shattered" by the revelation "WE ARE NOT ALONE"

I imagine it must be frustrating to see and KNOW there are advanced technologies flitting about, with apparent interstellar capabilities-meanwhile, we still puttz about with chemical rockets that are barely controlled bombs and take decades to reach the far reaches of the solar system.

Perhaps like so many of Earth's inhabitants they take refuge in their "sleep" states so they are not "bothered" by this inequity, nor seek to understand why it is so.

tschai wrote: << I am pretty sure a majority of NASA employees are quite aware of the "game" being played. >>
hXXp://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/oig/hq_old/sar395/Introduction.html
In fiscal year (FY) 1995, NASA employs nearly 23,100 civil servants and about 39,000 on- or near-site support services contractor employees.
That's over 62,000 employees, a dozen years ago. Research done here suggests that "conspiracies of silence" involve very few people. The majority who provide the "cover" are deliberately misinformed about what their actual function is. I'm just making the point that "conspiracy theories" seem so outlandish to most folks because of the popular assumption that tens of thousands of rank-and-file people in government and industry would need to keep world-changing secrets. It just can't work that way.

According to NASA, they've only had 321 astronauts ever, since 1959. Eighteen different groups. Each new batch of candidates for what they call the intensive Astronaut Candidate training program numbers only about ten, and there are ever only about twenty astronauts at a time. So, 99.97% of NASA employees are not astronauts. I can't begin to imagine the degree of screening and programming that goes into making one.

Back
Top Bottom