Good russian article : Will the ultra-globalists be able to impose a New World Order on the world ?

dredger

The Living Force
Hello all,

I received a link to a russian article which seems (from the auto-traduction to french) i read, very good !
It's not a brand new article, was written 11 months before, the reposted and condensed around end of August. The original article is bigger than the one reposted, they cut a whole section from mid to almost end. I read the condensed/reposted version and will maybe read the cutted text later.

Here are the links :
Original (longer) :

Condensed (a good size already) :
Bonus : for this article, the link to auto-translation to fr and english here :)

The author seems to be well aware of what is going on on earth. To make a summary, the title of the original article does it well : Will the ultra-globalists be able to impose a New World Order on the world? And ... all i can say is that he looks very well informed, and aware. It's even a little bit astonishing.
I like the definitions he makes around the end of the article :lol:
Well, he succeeds to put many aspects of the (on going) plan(s) of the elites and ... let's say the current battle(s)/actual turmoil, all together.

Note: i did not find a "SOTT worthy articles in Russian" thread ... maybe create one ?
Cheers to all :cheer:

Thank you. It looks very interesting, I started to read it. Thanks for the link to the auto-translation. I am grateful!

Back
Top Bottom